PDA

View Full Version : Wotherspoon...

3pm
28-01-2012, 05:21 PM
As much as it pains me to say it, this lad has lost the place. Terrible today.

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:24 PM

He was one of the better ones today, still dont think hes good enough but today wasnt his worst

magnificent_seven
28-01-2012, 05:25 PM

Aye right. We must have been watching different games because I reckon he was one of the only ones in our team who got pass marks today. He was always looking for the ball, working hard and not getting caught in possession. If he didn't have so much Sheidt around him, he would be a much better player. The stick he gets on here, when he is by no means the worst, amazes me. At least he looks bothered which is more than can be said than the majority of the "players" in that team.

3pm
28-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Better? Yer joking.

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Better? Yer joking.

No im not, the fact you have the opinion of him today that you do baffles me :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
28-01-2012, 05:31 PM

You're on the wind up eh?

One of the only players to get pass marks today.

Pretty Boy
28-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I thought barring the first 15 mins today when he gave the ball away cheaply that Wotherspoon was one of our better players. Not that it was particularly difficult to gain that honour mind you.

3pm
28-01-2012, 05:32 PM
You're on the wind up eh?

One of the only players to get pass marks today.

I am not on the wind up.

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I am not on the wind up.

Did you watch the game?

Sherlock
28-01-2012, 05:35 PM
He's a confidence player in a team full of no confidence. I think he should be loaned out if possible to a side going well in the first to try and get some of it back :agree:

Wotherspiniesta
28-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I am not on the wind up.

Then your opinion is pish.

To watch that game today and single out Wotherspoon for criticism is ridiculous.

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:41 PM
He's a confidence player in a team full of no confidence. I think he should be loaned out if possible to a side going well in the first to try and get some of it back :agree:

Ive said this for a while now

Cropley10
28-01-2012, 05:41 PM

To watch that game today and single out Wotherspoon for criticism is ridiculous.

Well you would say that wouldn't you! :greengrin:

Wotherspiniesta
28-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Well you would say that wouldn't you! :greengrin:

:greengrin

He's no world beater, and isn't as good as I thought he would be at this time in his career, but he doesn't deserve flak for his performance today. No chance.

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Not having a go at Wotherspoon for today's performance, cos I didn't see the game.

However, in my opinion he is sadly nowhere near good enough. Just have a look back at all the "Player Ratings" threads this season, he rarely gets pass marks and is consistently murder ! (even worse than the other jokers in the team).

The fact that Wotherspoon is a first team player sums up how bad we are.......a very sad state of affairs. :boo hoo:

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Not having a go at Wotherspoon for today's performance, cos I didn't see the game.

However, in my opinion he is sadly nowhere near good enough. Just have a look back at all the "Player Ratings" threads this season, he rarely gets pass marks and is consistently murder ! (even worse than the other jokers in the team).

The fact that Wotherspoon is a first team player sums up how bad we are.......a very sad state of affairs. :boo hoo:

I agree 100% sums us up, Hanlon and Stephenson fall into the same mould :agree:

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2012, 05:51 PM
I agree 100% sums us up, Hanlon and Stephenson fall into the same mould :agree:

Indeed they do :agree:

With these 3 in the team in is no wonder that we are so bad. :boo hoo:

stanton10
28-01-2012, 05:54 PM
not having a go at wotherspoon for today's performance, cos i didn't see the game.

However, in my opinion he is sadly nowhere near good enough. Just have a look back at all the "player ratings" threads this season, he rarely gets pass marks and is consistently murder ! (even worse than the other jokers in the team).

The fact that wotherspoon is a first team player sums up how bad we are.......a very sad state of affairs. :boo hoo:

good post i have said for ages now, what he does to get in the team baffles me , him and hanlon have been murder for 20 month now.

SMAXXA
28-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Indeed they do :agree:

With these 3 in the team in is no wonder that we are so bad. :boo hoo:

I have said it for long enough mate, these 3 have been constants in us being in the mess we have been in for a few years now, as sad as it is. I think if they didnt come through the ranks people on here wouldnt be as patient and would have been calling for them to be binned long before now.

stoneyburn hibs
28-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Opinions eh , didnae think he was that bad today and certainly wouldnt want rid , he would be way down my list of players to empty

Elephant Stone
28-01-2012, 06:08 PM
He wasn't bad today but I wouldn't have him in my team if he can't up his game. He can't be far off 100 appearances for Hibs and you could probably count the number of good games he's had on one hand.

dmc1875
28-01-2012, 06:12 PM

:agree:

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Opinions eh , didnae think he was that bad today and certainly wouldnt want rid , he would be way down my list of players to empty

As stated mate, not having a go about todays performance, cos I didn't see the game !

Please do have a look back at all the "Player Ratings" Threads this season though - you will struggle to find even a half decent rating in there for Wotherspoon (think he may have fared "OK" against Cowdenbeath....says it all really).

The truth hurts - Wotherspoon is nowhere near good enough.

The Voice Of Reason
28-01-2012, 06:15 PM
He wasn't bad today but I wouldn't have him in my team if he can't up his game. He can't be far off 100 appearances for Hibs and you could probably count the number of good games he's had on one hand.

Spot on :agree:

King Paddy
28-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Ive said this for a while now

I agree he just doe'st have it, contributes the square pass on nuemerous occasions.
Loan might be in his best interests.

bigwheel
28-01-2012, 07:18 PM

I thought he was poor today...too easily brushed off the ball and didnt create anything...he needs a rest, but we probably don't have the squad to let that happen