PDA

View Full Version : Vocal encouragement for the boys

RIP
20-01-2012, 04:32 PM
as Pat says.........was great a Dunfy last week. No just the singing but the encouragement, clapping and roaring

If you do want to sing a bit and you are stuck in a quieter part of the ground - relocate to East Section 43 for tomorrow's game. You've probably noticed that we are trying to stick to Hibby songs and drop aw the nonsense We are even going to sing a song for Lewis.

Let's keep the East End park atmosphere going until the end of the season.

Oh and if you sit beside a drama queen that stands up and screams abuse at a mis-placed pass - tell him to sit TF down and man up. Zero tolerance to the boo boys.
:flag:

Chuck Rhoades
20-01-2012, 05:07 PM
We are gathering from 2:30pm tomorrow Rows AA-DD, Seats 165-180 if anyone is interested! Come along, don't be shy. Few new flags/two-sticks hopefully on display too. Details of our next away bus will also be announced.

Hail Hail!

HibbyAndy
20-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Was in section 43 for the Derby, And was mega impressed, Singing non stop for 90 plus minutes. Outstanding guys :aok:

Hibees ya bas
20-01-2012, 09:34 PM
glad to here so many people sharing the same opinions, lets get behind the team united we stand!HYB

as Pat says.........was great a Dunfy last week. No just the singing but the encouragement, clapping and roaring

If you do want to sing a bit and you are stuck in a quieter part of the ground - relocate to East Section 43 for tomorrow's game. You've probably noticed that we are trying to stick to Hibby songs and drop aw the nonsense We are even going to sing a song for Lewis.

Let's keep the East End park atmosphere going until the end of the season.

Oh and if you sit beside a drama queen that stands up and screams abuse at a mis-placed pass - tell him to sit TF down and man up. Zero tolerance to the boo boys.
:flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Looking forward to the 'morn. When we went one down last week, I posted not to panic, but I kinda knew that we would be ok, without knowing why I thought that. Makes nae sense, but I feel the same about the 'morn's game.

frazeHFC
20-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Yeah 100% agree with you all. Last week when we went 1-0 down there was no moaning or abuse, it was 100% behind the team, same with when it went 2-2.

This did lift the players, no doubt about it.

Needs to be the same tomorrow. I have moaners infront of me who do my head in. No place for them at ER imo, especially when you do not clap the players when they come out, celebrate goals scored by 'unfavoured' players. They are just a joke tbh. So if you are like this and reading it my message is:

GET BEHIND THE TEAM! :flag: