PDA

View Full Version : we think we have defensive problems?

Green and white
18-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Anyone watching this Dunfermline - ICT game? 2 of the center backs and the keeper just made a mistake one after the other and gifted ICT a goal. There's no danger we're getting relagated because they're absolutely DUNG.

Viva_Palmeiras
18-01-2012, 08:23 PM
No but feel oblIged to ask...
Do any of the players involved have relatives
In the merseyside area? ;)

Pretty Boy
18-01-2012, 08:42 PM
How Chris Smith is a professional goalkeeper is beyond me. He makes mistakes ever game he plays.

Mark79
18-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Have a mate who is a Dunfermline fan and says rumours are macintyre gets punted if they lose tonight. Says Jeffries, Hughes or even both lined up as management team.

Green and white
18-01-2012, 08:58 PM
No but feel oblIged to ask...
Do any of the players involved have relatives
In the merseyside area? ;)

I'm not sure why?

They're terrible and if they don't go down it's a crime. I'm watching the madrid barca game now anyway!

At The Edge
18-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Have a mate who is a Dunfermline fan and says rumours are macintyre gets punted if they lose tonight. Says Jeffries, Hughes or even both lined up as management team.

this looks like it will be put to the test very soon, Pars currently losing 3-1

Northernhibee
18-01-2012, 09:58 PM

I would LOVE to see a management team of Fat Jim and Yogi. That might create hoofball so eye-bleedingly awful it could break time itself.

Duffys13
19-01-2012, 08:00 AM
I would LOVE to see a management team of Fat Jim and Yogi. That might create hoofball so eye-bleedingly awful it could break time itself.

I actually think they would do a good job for Dunfermline.

H18sry
19-01-2012, 09:20 AM
I actually think they would do a good job for Dunfermline.

Why?

Andy74
19-01-2012, 09:47 AM
Why?

Maybe due to their previous success at SPL teams?

greenlex
19-01-2012, 09:54 AM

Seems a strange one to me. They are skint and were more or less saying they were losing money playing in the SPL. Yorkston was moaning about the waste of pies after the fog abandonded game FFS. Why would they pay a severance to their manager for another (especially those mentioned that wont be cheap)to try and keep them up? Only way it might happen if McIntyre was to resign I reckon.

Sodje_18
19-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Seems a strange one to me. They are skint and were more or less saying they were losing money playing in the SPL. Yorkston was moaning about the waste of pies after the fog abandonded game FFS. Why would they pay a severance to their manager for another (especially those mentioned that wont be cheap)to try and keep them up? Only way it might happen if McIntyre was to resign I reckon.
This :agree:

Part/Time Supporter
19-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Also, McIntyre said after the game last night that they would have been able to bring in 2-3 players if they had got through (since the next round for them would have been Celtc at home, on the telly). Now they may be struggling to bring anyone else in, one player at most. Based on that there's no way they could afford to sack him and hire someone else (and then back that manager to any extent).

tamig
19-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Anyone watching this Dunfermline - ICT game? 2 of the center backs and the keeper just made a mistake one after the other and gifted ICT a goal. There's no danger we're getting relagated because they're absolutely DUNG.

Reminded me of a Maka moment with Rob Jones against St Mirren (I think).

Sean1875
19-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Really puts it into perspective how bad the first half of this season has been for us, that despite the jokers playing at the back for Dunfermline, (MASSIVE) if they win their game in hand theyre only a point behind us.