PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray on Real Radio

big-mo
10-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Ian Murray will be on the Breakfast Show with Ewan Cameron on Real Radio on Wednesday morning at 8.45am

Craig_in_Prague
11-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Did anyone listen? What was said?

The usual from Murray? i.e. Fans expectations are too high... the players are trying really hard.... they are training well..........The players don't look at the league table..... They know they can do better and believe one win will turn everything..... Yadda yadda.

steakbake
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Was it: "All we need is a wee bit of luck to start going our way, got a good bunch of lads and there's goals in this team. No bothered about what people say - fitba people ken whits goin on"?

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Or was it please don't shout at me it makes me cry!

patlowe
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Was it: "All we need is a wee bit of luck to start going our way, got a good bunch of lads and there's goals in this team. No bothered about what people say - fitba people ken whits goin on"?

It's amazing how players repeatedly come out with the same "We're working hard to turn it around", "We're hurting as much as the fans", "The lads trust the manager 100%" nonsense but we (myself included) as fans continue to lap it up. Players and managers know exactly how to speak to the media without actually saying anything at all. I understand the need to be positive in public but interviews with football folk (John Hughes TM) are dull as dishwater.

NB. If Murray said something profound I'm going to look like a right idiot.

keep the faith
11-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Or was it mouth off at our captain and someone who cares about the club without even listening to the interview.

KeithTheHibby
11-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Would have been nice if he had punched the yam bawbag square in the teeth:greengrin

patlowe
11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Or was it mouth off at our captain and someone who cares about the club without even listening to the interview.

I don't think anyone is genuinely having a go at Murray (at least I wasn't), it's just an expectation that nothing much new or significant is likely to be said.

Higgy115
11-01-2012, 12:49 PM

???????

hibbymac
11-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Didn't hear it this morning but I would imagine it would be to "promote" his Darts day, which Cameron and Roughie are involved in.

Viva_Palmeiras
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Is this like When folks prejudge/get outraged at something they never heard?Jonathan Ross and Russell brand got off lightly... ;)What's the alternative? Say nothing?Football in particular and major sport in general tends to be about cliches.As players get more PR savvy and media trained it'll be less likely they'll shoot from the hip and toe the party line. So all this is really only to be expectEd.Blame Sky.

SMAXXA
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Didn't hear it this morning but I would imagine it would be to "promote" his Darts day, which Cameron and Roughie are involved in.

:agree:

Cabbage East
11-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Are you even a Hibby?

Dashing Bob S
11-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Are you even a Hibby?

Anybody who grew up watching the Liverpool sides of the 80's and who now regularly watches this current Hibs team doesn't deserve to have their credibility questioned. Their sanity, perhaps, but not their Hibby credentials.

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Are you even a Hibby?

Oh FFS here we go again! It was a joke lighten up.

Pretty Boy
11-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Anybody who grew up watching the Liverpool sides of the 80's and who now regularly watches this current Hibs team doesn't deserve to have their credibility questioned. Their sanity, perhaps, but not their Hibby credentials.

This.

He may have dodgy taste where his English team is concerned but there's no doubting his hibbyness.

hibbymac
11-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh FFS here we go again! It was a joke lighten up.

Hard to tell from reading a message board if someone is joking, maybe using a smilie would help people know what your "feelings" are . :confused::wink::thumbsup::agree::na na::cb:devil:

Scouse Hibee
11-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Hard to tell from reading a message board if someone is joking, maybe using a smilie would help people know what your "feelings" are . :confused::wink::thumbsup::agree::na na::cb:devil:

I would normally but they are disabled from this PC. I get your point though. :-)

hibbymac
11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
I would normally but they are disabled from this PC. I get your point though. :-)

Message received and understood :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: my PC is fine :wink:

18/03/07
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM
that cant cameron was looking for ideas for his walk on tune,I tried to get through to suggest the muppets tune,but no joy getting through