PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

bruno
31-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Well before the hostilities and abuse starts on the second may I just wish football supporters of all clubs a Happy New Year. Both our clubs are in turmoil so it.s been a tough year supporting them both. Remember whether your a regular attender season ticket holder once a year or an overseas supporter we all count and all deserve a voice and an opinion. None of us are right all the time indeed some of us are never right but I enjoy reading all opinions however varied. Enjoy your New Year enjoy the victory or accept the defeat on the second but whatever you do lets all have a happy safe New Year and hope both clubs are around and in the same division this time next year.

matty_f
31-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Well before the hostilities and abuse starts on the second may I just wish football supporters of all clubs a Happy New Year. Both our clubs are in turmoil so it.s been a tough year supporting them both. Remember whether your a regular attender season ticket holder once a year or an overseas supporter we all count and all deserve a voice and an opinion. None of us are right all the time indeed some of us are never right but I enjoy reading all opinions however varied. Enjoy your New Year enjoy the victory or accept the defeat on the second but whatever you do lets all have a happy safe New Year and hope both clubs are around and in the same division this time next year.

Happy new year to you, too Bruno.

s.a.m
31-12-2011, 06:38 PM
A peaceful and happy New Year to you too, Bruno. And to all other .netters. Have a good one.:cheers::cheers:

ancienthibby
31-12-2011, 06:50 PM
A peaceful and happy New Year to you too, Bruno. And to all other .netters. Have a good one.:cheers::cheers:

Gents, Gents, Gents!!

Ye cannie be going that!!

The Auld Year has to be swept oot afore ye welcome in the Guid New Year!!

That means, as I learned as a child, your Ma takes the broom and opens the back door at 23.59 and SWEEPS THE AULD YEAR OOT, before going to the front door, opening it at 00.01 and waving her broom, SWEEPING THE NEW YEAR in!!

Enjoy (when it comes)!!

Pete
31-12-2011, 06:56 PM
is this a new thing, people wishing each other happy new year before its actually the new year? People were wishing me a happy new year last week! I was always taught to wait until the after the bells.

Just an observation.

bod
31-12-2011, 07:10 PM
whats the 2nd of May got to do with it ?

Aldo
31-12-2011, 08:38 PM
is this a new thing, people wishing each other happy new year before its actually the new year? People were wishing me a happy new year last week! I was always taught to wait until the after the bells.

Just an observation.

I'm to auld to stay up. 2 young kids. In bed and well asleep by the bells. I and aw the best when it comes. ;)

Hibrandenburg
31-12-2011, 08:47 PM
My Auld Ma always said it's bad luck to wish a happy new year before the old one is out, so Happy Hogmanay and "guten Rutsch" (have a good slide) like they say over here.

fatbloke
31-12-2011, 09:25 PM

Happy new year to you as well Bruno. Both clubs in turmoil yes but at least on field you are ok.

JimBHibees
31-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Happy new year to you as well Bruno. Both clubs in turmoil yes but at least on field you are ok.

Bit yammish that comment they are surely just working a move away. Matter of time before that implodes, Monday would be a great place to start.

Franck Stanton
31-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Same to you Bruno, iff more of your fellow supporters were are sensible as you then the banter between both sets of fans wouldn't be quite so vile at times.

PapillonVert
31-12-2011, 10:18 PM
To my much beloved Hibernian FC and all the lovely supporters thereof, and also to all other supporters and lovers of the beautiful game everywhere, a very happy New Year!

Not forgetting the wonderful, controversial, thoughtful, insightful, argumentative, critical, hypercritical, provocative, cheeky, witty, occasionally hilarious and sometimes downright nonsensical, but ever interesting posters on this great Hi-bees website! :thumbsup:

Have a great time, folks! :flag:

Craig_in_Prague
31-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Its already passed the bells here..so I can wish everyone all the best for the new year, I wish you all the best of luck, health and happiness. I am just praying Hibs get better coz I'll happily come back back and see them.. i am just waiting till their watchable again and flights will be booked. GGTTH

R'Albin
31-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Happy New year to yourself Bruno, and to all .netters :thumbsup:

pogo
31-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Happy New Year to all on .net.
Hopefully a better one for Hibs than the last few!

GGTTH

SteveHFC
01-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Happy New Year

Let's start 2012 with a win against Hearts

Sir David Gray
01-01-2012, 12:01 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

All the best to the Hibees tomorrow! :thumbsup:

sundo1875
01-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Happy new year YAS hail hail the hibs are here

Hibs Class
01-01-2012, 12:07 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

All the best to the Hibees tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Ditto

ALF TUPPER
01-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Happy New Year Hibbys, and your families, wherever you are in the world.

Love, peace and happiness to you all for 2012.

biggie1875
01-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Happy new year

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Now is the time to wish everyone a happy new year.

silverhibee
01-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Happy New Year to all Hibby's local and around the world, have a great 2012..

Things can only get better for us under Pat Fenlon.

C'mon the Hibs.

:hnet: :pfgwa :flag:

davcar
01-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Happy New Yea to all fellow Hibees wherever you are tonight, hope 2012 is a great year to you all, your families and a better year for the team.

GGTTH

:thumbsup::flag::flag::aok:

Hibercelona
01-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Happy New Year to all hibbies on here........ including you bruno (You're slowly converting and you know it) :wink:

:flag:

barcahibs
01-01-2012, 12:46 AM
There's a man wearing a Hibs badge singing sunshine on Leith on the BBC... That's how you start a year!

NoTottiNoParty
01-01-2012, 12:50 AM
There's a man wearing a Hibs badge singing sunshine on Leith on the BBC... That's how you start a year!

Its my mates mates band. He told me during the week he was going to do so. Great effort!

lyonhibs
01-01-2012, 03:44 AM

Happy New Year etc.

I hope your mob get absolutely ****ing rattled on Monday

IWasThere2016
01-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Happy New Year All! :thumbsup:

Aldo
01-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Happy New Year guys and gals. Aw the best fur 2012.

GG

N.Wales Hibby
01-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Happy New Year to everyone. Health and Happiness to you and your loved ones..

Alfred E Newman
01-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Happy New Year to all netters, both clappers and gloomers alike. Welcome to another year of purgatory :greengrin

Jack
01-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Happy New Year fellow dotnetters. I wish you and your family a fantastic year to come.

:-* :-* (ladies only ;-)

lucky
01-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Happy New year to all my fellow Hibbies, let's start it right by getting tore into that shower of maroon clad ***** from the dark side of town

PeeJay
01-01-2012, 11:57 AM
"Frohes Neues Jahr" from Berlin to all Hibs.netters around the globe and beyond - it's a new year, the cards have all been shuffled again - feeling positive ... bring em on...:partyhibb