PDA

View Full Version : Derby in London Town

London Hibs Supporters Club
27-12-2011, 06:39 PM
For those who are 'in Town' for the Derby - we'll be meeting in Quinn's at 11.45am for a wee sharpener before the game (KO -12.15pm)

After the match, resident chef Pierre will be serving soft-shelled crab with nashi pear and a plum wine dipping sauce. Organic sea trout with bulgur wheat tartar and preserved lemon salsa and a meat course of poussin with lemon myrtle.

Food orders will be taken at half-time.

House wine Cornas Chaillot 1998 Thierry Allemand from The Wine Society.

DC_Hibs
27-12-2011, 07:17 PM
For those who are 'in Town' for the Derby - we'll be meeting in Quinn's at 11.45am for a wee sharpener before the game (KO -12.15pm)

After the match, resident chef Pierre will be serving soft-shelled crab with nashi pear and a plum wine dipping sauce. Organic sea trout with bulgur wheat tartar and preserved lemon salsa and a meat course of poussin with lemon myrtle.

Food orders will be taken at half-time.

House wine Cornas Chaillot 1998 Thierry Allemand from The Wine Society.

Seasons greetings to the London Hibs boys, it's fantastic to hear of family members spread far and wide. Happy New Year and I hope you have a great day on the 2nd.

Hope the day also goes well for the Part Timers going to watch the game wi' Queens.
gner.com

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-12-2011, 07:23 PM
I'll be in there! Always a pleasure to have a chat with Vinny behind the bar. Don't think ive experienced a Hibs win there though!

One Day
27-12-2011, 08:29 PM
I'll be in there! Always a pleasure to have a chat with Vinny behind the bar. Don't think ive experienced a Hibs win there though!

Stay away then

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-12-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm trying staying away from the stadiums, doesnae seem to be working. Thanks for the advice though.

One Day
27-12-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm trying staying away from the stadiums, doesnae seem to be working. Thanks for the advice though.

dont mention it :wink::wink: