PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile

McSwanky
26-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Anyone here using T-Mobile? Seen a good deal on the galaxy s2 but a bit nervous of going with T-Mobile as I suspect their signal isn't as strong as Vodafone or O2.

I know they've teamed up with Orange but I'm not sure that'll make much difference...

I spend most of my time in the outskirts of Edinburgh (west and east!) and I'm as concerned about a decent data connection as much as voice/text.

Any advice?

BroxburnHibee
26-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Anyone here using T-Mobile? Seen a good deal on the galaxy s2 but a bit nervous of going with T-Mobile as I suspect their signal isn't as strong as Vodafone or O2.

I know they've teamed up with Orange but I'm not sure that'll make much difference...

I spend most of my time in the outskirts of Edinburgh (west and east!) and I'm as concerned about a decent data connection as much as voice/text.

Any advice?

I've used them for nearly a year without any problems.

Wembley67
26-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm up in the currie area and the reception is shocking, 3g is very intermittent...wouldn't recommend them

bingo70
27-12-2011, 08:20 AM
I've used them for years as I used to work for them and think they're fine, although there is definately places where I don't get coverage and I know Vodafone does, although it doesn't happen often enough to cause it a problem.

You can do a coverage check on their website if you know the postcode

Twiglet
27-12-2011, 12:35 PM
I've been on t-mobile for years. I was on o2 about 6 years ago and went back to t-mobile after a year as I found their signal to be worse where I stay. I'm in south east Edinburgh and I work out at the gyle. I have no problem with signals. I've stuck with them as i also find them to have the best deals for the amount i use my phone.

H18sry
27-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I used to be on T-Mobile but had to change to o2 when I moved to Balerno as T-Mobiles coverage out here was non existent :agree:

Golden Bear
27-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Post Code checker here.

I've had no problems with T Mobile and the fact that they now share with Orange is an additional wee bonus.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-broadband/coverage-checker/