PDA

View Full Version : Under 19s Vs Under Achieving Wasters

Hibercelona
26-11-2011, 05:22 PM
After yet another dismal display, should we seriously consider getting in contact with the club to see if they could set a match like this up?

I'd certainly go to watch it and I reckon many others would to.

They could tell the under-19's that if they win, then they will be the new main starting 11 for the next game.

I'd much rather see a squad of motivated youngsters determed to fight for their place instead of a group of journey men who are only bothered about a healthy wage cheque for doing the square root of f'all.

Andy74
26-11-2011, 06:17 PM
I think we should just let the under 19s develop.

We've already seen its a big step for the best of them like Booth and Wotherspoon and whilst the first team are not great I wouldn't get carried away and suggest they could be replaced by the under 19s.

If they were better than we had they'd have been in.

matty_f
26-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I think we should just let the under 19s develop. We've already seen its a big step for the best of them like Booth and Wotherspoon and whilst the first team are not great I wouldn't get carried away and suggest they could be replaced by the under 19s. If they were better than we had they'd have been in.I couldn't agree more.

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2011, 06:24 PM
After yet another dismal display, should we seriously consider getting in contact with the club to see if they could set a match like this up?

I'd certainly go to watch it and I reckon many others would to.

They could tell the under-19's that if they win, then they will be the new main starting 11 for the next game.

I'd much rather see a squad of motivated youngsters determed to fight for their place instead of a group of journey men who are only bothered about a healthy wage cheque for doing the square root of f'all.

Nah they might get beat in a one off game which would prove nothing, the new manager needs to motivate the first team squad not demoralise them even further. Physically the 19's wouldn't be up to replacing the first team in the SPL even as bad as they are. That's just my opinion of course, much rather see the 19's develop and be added to the squad when they are ready.

Hibercelona
26-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Fair points.

Its just so frusrating putting up with whats on display, especially for such a long period of time.