PDA

View Full Version : The shambles continues....

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 05:44 PM
...well so much for turned corners, the guy has been round more corners than Michael Schumacher and again we are down a blind alley.

What is the plan here? bring in a ton of players on short deals so at end of season we need to build another team up, how is that showing any long term plan? Total farce of a signing policy, farce of a manager and farce of a board.

CC should have been sacked ages ago but it appears some pride in boardroom has kept this clown on, as for the board the Titanic probaly wouldnt have got out of port before sinking if this lot was in charge. Made a mess of appointing managers and appear to have no plans regarding the future on the park.

CC and RP must be removed and for the newer board members you have shown little to impress so perhaps they need removed too. STF this club can do better a lot better think about changing the lot of them as the clubs dying slowly in a different way this time. I said this manager is offering nothing new after 6 mths and it appears true.

I am all for giving managers time IMO 12mths is enough to see something change for good, what do we have crap performances with crap players and lots of players able to quit at seasons end basically the same situation he arrived into and to be in this position a year on says it all on what our future plans are.

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Well said.

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 05:46 PM
...well so much for turned corners, the guy has been round more corners than Michael Schumacher and again we are down a blind alley.

What is the plan here? bring in a ton of players on short deals so at end of season we need to build another team up, how is that showing any long term plan? Total farce of a signing policy, farce of a manager and farce of a board.

CC should have been sacked ages ago but it appears some pride in boardroom has kept this clown on, as for the board the Titanic probaly wouldnt have got out of port before sinking if this lot was in charge. Made a mess of appointing managers and appear to have no plans regarding the future on the park.

CC and RP must be removed and for the newer board members you have shown little to impress so perhaps they need removed too. STF this club can do better a lot better think about changing the lot of them as the clubs dying slowly in a different way this time. I said this manager is offering nothing new after 6 mths and it appears true.

I am all for giving managers time IMO 12mths is enough to see something change for good, what do we have crap performances with crap players and lots of players able to quit at seasons end basically the same situation he arrived into.

CC On radio said a 0-0 draw would have been acceptable.:taxi

HibsMax
05-11-2011, 05:48 PM

Ugh! In no way is that acceptable. It's certainly preferable to a 0-1 loss but it's far from acceptable.

erskine-hibby
05-11-2011, 05:50 PM

I am all for giving managers time IMO 12mths is enough to see something change for good, what do we have crap performances with crap players and lots of players able to quit at seasons end basically the same situation he arrived into.

Agreed

I don't particularly want to see another change in manager, but enough is enough he must go and so should Petrie.

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 05:51 PM

The next time I will make any effort to listen to him will be on his resignation or sacking, I cant bare to listen to anything else he has to say, he says it all on park for me.

EasterRoad4Ever
05-11-2011, 05:55 PM
I feel your pain and share your views. Enough already.

Petrie - do something about this, and then do the decent thing yourself. You and your Board cohorts are systematically KILLING the club.

HFC 0-7
05-11-2011, 06:04 PM
His interview on the radio this time, he sounded a bit more defeated, he sounded deflated. What i couldnt believe though is he said, there will probably be more games like this through the season.

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 06:08 PM
His interview on the radio this time, he sounded a bit more defeated, he sounded deflated. What i couldnt believe though is he said, there will probably be more games like this through the season.

So 1yr on we are still to expect p1sh like this to occur, so I ask what has he brought to club since 18/10/10? still in same position as before with same issues.

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 06:10 PM
So 1yr on we are still to expect p1sh like this to occur, so I ask what has he brought to club since 18/10/10? still in same position as before with same issues.

IMO We are worse and getting worse.

kennyh
05-11-2011, 06:12 PM
He has to go. I have been a hibee for 30odd years now and today was the first time I chose to watch
another team rather than hibs. I have no enthusiasm whatsoever for our club even though I have seen us win in Inverness, Paisley and well in the cup this season. Lucky in Inverness, very lucky in Paisley and I felt like going home at Motherwell in the cup after an hour as we were GARBAGE. Yes I know it ended up as an exciting game but can anyone who was there easilly forget just how poor we were for large spells of that match.

I dont even care if we were unlucky today I have had enough and have no desire to return till CC has left our club.

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 06:12 PM
IMO We are worse and getting worse.

Yes we actually are, but its ok he needs more time, I would love to know more time to do what? maybe those whom think he does can let us know what we are to expect if he is kept on.

Sean1875
05-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Absolutely infuriates me to hear the manager of Hibernian FC say that a 0-0 draw at home against the team newly-promoted and sitting bottom of the league is acceptable.

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Absolutely infuriates me to hear the manager of Hibernian FC say that a 0-0 draw at home against the team newly-promoted and sitting bottom of the league is acceptable.

Not acceptable a year ago, so 12mths later a draw at home is acceptable, if we are going forward a win is only acceptable result, no progress made.

Saorsa
05-11-2011, 06:21 PM
His interview on the radio this time, he sounded a bit more defeated, he sounded deflated. What i couldnt believe though is he said, there will probably be more games like this through the season.well there will be if he's still here, put yer hoose on it.

Broken Gnome
05-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Not acceptable a year ago, so 12mths later a draw at home is acceptable, if we are going forward a win is only acceptable result, no progress made.

And instead of a draw, we probably get Hibs worst home league result in years.