PDA

View Full Version : Hertz in Court Case Tomorrow/Fire Sale

Pages : [1] 2

Hibbyradge
02-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I've just been told by a Jambo mate who has contacts at Tynie, that their manager never received his salary at the end of October.

He (my mate) is extremely worried.

sidjames
02-11-2011, 07:40 PM
I've just been told by a Jambo mate who has contacts at Tynie, that their manager never received his salary at the end of October.

He (my mate) is extremely worried.

Me too Dave. Jambo mates. Me too.

weonlywon6-2
02-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Me too Dave. Jambo mates. Me too.

us hibbys dont give a rats a*se :faf:

AlbertK86
02-11-2011, 07:44 PM
It get's better and better..... he'll no be able to pay the hefty fine coming his way !!!!!!

All this nonsense at the PBS is making up for the depression over our temporary terrible state !!

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 07:48 PM
I fully expect Kickback to react like this

Yam One: "Good. Don't like Paulo anyway, so maybe he'll just leave"

Yam Two: "Yeah I agree gud wun Vald!1!!"

Yam Three: "I say, doesn't anybody else think this is actually bad news?"

Yam One: "Get lost Hobo, only Hobos say bad things about Mister Romanov"

Yam Two: *inserted unfunny animated GIF*

Docker
02-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Just been sent this link.........
http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/an-application-calls-at-the-court-of-session-tomorrow-re-winding-up-a-football-club/

Looks like somethings happening............anyone any ideas???

thekaratekid
02-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Just been sent this link.........
http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/an-application-calls-at-the-court-of-session-tomorrow-re-winding-up-a-football-club/

Looks like somethings happening............anyone any ideas???

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/supreme/lists/r111102_048.htm

SteveHFC
02-11-2011, 10:10 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 10:10 PM
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

This

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Whoever Paul Johnstone is, he's got a bee in his bonnet.

Hearts have been here before, surely? Nothing happened last time.

Irish_Steve
02-11-2011, 10:15 PM
And it may not mean the actual team, just one of Vlads companies going under that name that he wants to wind up - however, it may be the thin end of the wedge tee hee

hibs0666
02-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Who's Paul Johnston and why would he want to see the demise of our nice cuddly neighbours?

Irish_Steve
02-11-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.oag.gov.uk/oag/27.html

Based in Leith - you couldnt make it up!

PaulSmith
02-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Who's Paul Johnston and why would he want to see the demise of our nice cuddly neighbours?

I think that name could be solicitors or similar as they/he is named in another order below the hearts one.

Edit as above post working for behalf of Govt agency.... HMRC???

Could tomorrow be a really really good day

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 10:18 PM

Solicitor to the Advocate General.

Go in and flash some badge!

Irish_Steve
02-11-2011, 10:19 PM

Solicitor to the Advocate General.

Go in and flash some badge!

Keep up, lol

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I think that name could be solicitors or similar as they/he is named in another order below the hearts one.

Edit as above post working for behalf of Govt agency.... HMRC???

Could tomorrow be a really really good Friday?

Only if you've invented time travel.

SteveHFC
02-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Hearts - Joke of a Club :agree::agree:

PaulSmith
02-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Only if you've invented time travel.

Lol, that's what happens when your only working a 4 day week :)

I'm_cabbaged
02-11-2011, 10:34 PM
It's on the news!!

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Just confirmed on Reporting Scotland 10:30. Attempt to be made to wind up HMFC in the Court of Session tomorrow. Sounds like the tax man:dunno:

Www1875hfc
02-11-2011, 10:35 PM
http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/an-application-calls-at-the-court-of-session-tomorrow-re-winding-up-a-football-club/#entry

shagpile
02-11-2011, 10:39 PM

Edit as above post working for behalf of Govt agency.... HMRC???Could tomorrow be a really really good day

Her Majestys Revenue & Customs. Aren't hearts owned by a Lithuanian? Won't apply to them then this paying tax/VAT caper. Paying anything in fact.

The_Todd
On it's own it'll probably amount to nothing. However, Hearts fans should be concerned with the regularity of their court appearances recently and with their players still not being paid alarm bells should really be ringing. 2 weeks isn't a BACS hiccup - I've had a BACS hiccup once. It was sorted in 24 hours.

Of course, I say Hearts fans should be worried but they're not. Everything's A-OK in la-la land.

Lofarl
More here :wink:

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/petition-re-winding-up-of-hearts-to-call-tomorrow-the-tax-man-cometh/

/jizzpants

hibs0666
Just confirmed on Reporting Scotland 10:30. Attempt to be made to wind up HMFC in the Court of Session tomorrow. Sounds like the tax man:dunno:

That would make sense seeing as the last vlad rant mentioned the taxman being after him. :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I am not a knowledgable person on matters like this and law. What are the implications of this, and no stupid answers! :wink: Could they go into administration, worse etc?

PaulSmith
02-11-2011, 10:41 PM
All makes sense, talk last week of a large unpaid bill, players not been paid, VR comments on not giving anymore money and does mention tax man and cooncil throw out last resort.

Viva_Palmeiras
02-11-2011, 10:43 PM

Is this why the councillors got their views in before the story broke?

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 10:43 PM
On it's own it'll probably amount to nothing. However, Hearts fans should be concerned with the regularity of their court appearances recently and with their players still not being paid alarm bells should really be ringing. 2 weeks isn't a BACS hiccup - I've had a BACS hiccup once. It was sorted in 24 hours.

Of course, I say Hearts fans should be worried but they're not. Everything's A-OK in la-la land.

Right on time, a Jambo proves that point

Happens all the time to nearly all spl clubs but for some weird reason when its us we make the news!

Yes. This happens at all SPL clubs. All the time. Quite.

magpie1892
02-11-2011, 10:45 PM

Only to 'big' clubs.

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 10:46 PM

Haha what a moronic yam. :faf:

Springbank
02-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Paul Paul SUPER PAUL

Paul Paul SUPER PAUL

Paul Paul SUPER PAUL

SUPER PAUL JOHNSTON

stick it to them big man!

and don't let them off with a single nickel or dime

matty_f
02-11-2011, 10:48 PM

It'd surely be quite easy to prove that it happens to all SPL clubs then?

The Harp Awakes
02-11-2011, 10:49 PM
That would make sense seeing as the last vlad rant mentioned the taxman being after him. :thumbsup:

Dunno but heard last week that they were on the verge of getting their electricity cut off.

ScottB
02-11-2011, 10:52 PM
It's been suggested on here before that Hearts are on a rigid repayment schedule with HMRC, and that missing a payment would spell doom.

Given that they haven't paid their players now since September, what are the chances they missed their October installment so now the taxman has broken out his collection of large, pointy knives...

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK5xKwhL7_1LI0J8mm4VzpHdBL4l1ep b11RA3EJ8p2H843Ck-6eeGuv2oQ

RickyS
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM
I am not a knowledgable person on matters like this and law. What are the implications of this, and no stupid answers! :wink: Could they go into administration, worse etc?

me neither mate, i was wondering if one the clever types could tell me:-

(1) what makes this time any worse/different from all the other cases against them?

(2) surely these ugly twats are trading insolventley? is that not against the law

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Anyone seen what JKB is saying? I can't get on.

Www1875hfc
So Wii Huns The Morn :greengrin
Big Huns Monday :greengrin http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/sheriff/lists/glw/GLW111107.htm#MISC

nortonhibby
been told by a we mole its HMRC And its a big one it looks like there party is over:flag:

Matty_Jack04
02-11-2011, 10:58 PM
A motion has been lodged at the Court of Session to wind-up Hearts Football Club. It will be heard on Thursday, 3rd November.

John Barnes tweeted this 28mins ago

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Even when the wrecking balls are demolishing the Theatre of Asbestos, you'll still have a midden of Jambos logging onto FJKB and declaring either a) their undying love for "Mr Romanov" or b) that this is how big clubs operate. Most likely both.

It actually angers me, possibly more than amuses me, how so many supporters (400,000 apparently) can bend over and so willingly accept the decisions from this man. Not only do they do nothing, they defend him.

It's like a drunken husband smashing the bejaysus out of his wife only for her to say "oh it was just an accident, Saulius is not really like that". The lengths and breadths they will go to defend him is ****ing unreal. Staggering.

Wallace Mercer tried to strike a deal to take ownership of the Hearts ticket office, yes, just the ticket office and he was derided by all of a bloodied-turd persuasion, Chris Robinson tried to make one minor adjustment to their badge and was almost lynched..........Vladimir Romanov bought and sold the soul and integrity of an entire club and yet still they applaud him.

We warned you, Jambos, we f******g warned you and you were all too busy burying your plukey heids in the sand to listen. Well, away upstairs and brush yer teeth 'cos the Pyjama Man's gonna tuck you into bed in a short while.

Laugh? F******g laugh? I'll almost pay the players wages.

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Even when the wrecking balls are demolishing the Theatre of Asbestos, you'll still have a midden of Jambos logging onto FJKB and declaring either a) their undying love for "Mr Romanov" or b) that this is how big clubs operate. Most likely both.

It actually angers me, possibly more than amuses me, how so many supporters (400,000 apparently) can bend over and so willingly accept the decisions from this man. Not only do they do nothing, they defend him.

It's like a drunken husband smashing the bejaysus out of his wife only for her to say "oh it was just an accident, Saulius is not really like that". The lengths and breadths they will go to defend him is ****ing unreal. Staggering.

Wallace Mercer tried to strike a deal to take ownership of the Hearts ticket office, yes, just the ticket office and he was derided by all of a bloodied-turd persuasion, Chris Robinson tried to make one minor adjustment to their badge and was almost lynched..........Vladimir Romanov bought and sold the soul and integrity of an entire club and yet still they applaud him.

We warned you, Jambos, we f******g warned you and you were all too busy burying your plukey heids in the sand to listen. Well, away upstairs and brush yer teeth 'cos the Pyjama Man's gonna tuck you into bed in a short while.

Laugh? F******g laugh? I'll almost pay the player's wages.

Couldn't disagree with a single word, PH.

ScottB
02-11-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm struggling to think of a way to unleash a suitably grand enough 'I TOLD YOU SO' should this actually happen haha :greengrin

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 11:08 PM
As much as it is clearly serious, i am still not getting too far ahead of myself. Although a lot more in the media this time, i have heard similar things before. But if true, then the real :asshole: begins. :thumbsup:

Www1875hfc
02-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Laugh? F******g laugh? I'll almost pay the players wages.

:top marks And Scott Wilson Says "Lets Make Some Noise" Not 1 Had The Gumption To Stand Up For There Club.

Can We Get A Whip Roond For A Wreath ? :greengrin

Northernhibee
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
been told by a we mole its HMRC And its a big one it looks like there party is over:flag:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:na na:

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:12 PM
From Kickback "Cant be anything to do with us as were not a PLC anymore. Right? "

Sorry http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/companydetails/0,,10289,00.html says that you are :na na:

frazeHFC
If this happens, then Vlad is going to become one of my favourite people ever. Facebook account, twitter account, i will do everything to make sure he is known worldwide. :tee hee: :greengrin:

Pedantic_Hibee
:top marks And Scott Wilson Says "Lets Make Some Noise" Not 1 Had The Gumption To Stand Up For There Club.

Can We Get A Whip Roond For A Wreath ? :greengrin

I've just bought one to pay my respects to Vladimir Romanov; my condolences at this quite frankly hilarious time -

http://static.flickr.com/35/70439698_6efff329bb.jpg

Jamesie
02-11-2011, 11:13 PM
If a party has defaulted on a payment plan has been default on then a motion would be the procedure to bring this to the court's attention and seek what further order the Petitioner i.e. possibly the Advocate General, who acts for and on behalf of Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs in Scotland, so desires.

Failing to adhere to the payment plan would constitute failing to pay debts as they fall due I would imagine. A provisional liquidator could be the next step if it's felt that assets could dissipate.

Northernhibee
02-11-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm struggling to think of a way to unleash a suitably grand enough 'I TOLD YOU SO' should this actually happen haha :greengrin

I might get it tattooed on my erse to moon them outside their soon to be demolished bus shelter.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:15 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/16/128661013194152613.jpg

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:16 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_STxfJ1IEutI/SrPt93AA6AI/AAAAAAAAC7Y/9lyGX5WkCeU/s320/100_1927.JPG

Say goodbye to your main stand and whilst you're there, do me a favour and get it absolutely wrapped right roond ye, ya shower of creeps :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

essexhibee
The tax man is not forgiving. Even if they do pay the players wages, their next lot is due the 16th of this month. The process will just happen again.

Mikeystewart
From what I can translate from kickback, 10% of them are genuinely worried, 20% don't know what to think and the rest seem to think this sort of thing happens all the time and wont be the last.....

Does it happen all the time?

degenerated
02-11-2011, 11:17 PM
do they have a public gallery at the court of session, be worth taking the day off the morn and watching the results as they come in :greengrin

http://i42.tinypic.com/11jy8v6.png

Hibbyradge
02-11-2011, 11:17 PM
"Entrepreneurs and various large businesses turned their backs on that sort of football and left this national heritage to the mercy of its own fate.

That sort of outrage from the media, federation and tax authorities kills everyone who is trying to change this situation including ourselves who are ready to invest in Scotland once again with stadium plans. And no one is interested in what's going on.

This is why I think that there is no point is spending millions to watch someone else's show."

:hmmm:

shagpile
02-11-2011, 11:18 PM
From what I can translate from kickback, 10% of them are genuinely worried, 20% don't know what to think and the rest seem to think this sort of thing happens all the time and wont be the last.....

Does it happen all the time?To them, yes it does.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:19 PM

Does it happen all the time?

If you live on Island Romanov where the sky is a different colour to what you and I are used to, then yes, yes it does.

essexhibee
02-11-2011, 11:20 PM
From BBC...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905

Jamesie
Hang on a minute - just checked the court page again and the motion is "unstarred" - which means it goes through on the nod i.e. HMFC hasn't sought to oppose it. There will be no hearing tomorrow.

It may be that whatever the motion is for has been agreed between HMRC and HMFC's lawyers and thus is likely to be of a procedural matter - if HMFC wasn't happy with whatever the motion is for it could have opposed it. And surely even they would seek to oppose their own winding up.

SonOfTortolano
Story is on BBC website now........

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 11:21 PM
New sig :thumbsup:

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Fav post so far

Basically, club's closing tomorrow. If you get down early, you might get a cheap glossy photo of Adrian Mrowiec for the kids, but stadium is coming down at 2 and the Tesco's opens a week on Friday.

:top marks

c31
02-11-2011, 11:22 PM
maybe they cant aford lawyers

Jamesie
02-11-2011, 11:23 PM
From BBC...

If that report is accurate, and the court website is also accurate, then HMRC has made an application to wind up HMFC which HMFC has not opposed. That would mean a winding up order would be granted in respect of HMFC tomorrow.

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 11:25 PM
If that report is accurate, and the court website is also accurate, then HMRC has made an application to wind up HMRC which HMFC has not opposed. That would mean HMFC a winding up order would be granted in respect of HMFC tomorrow.

The HMRC and HMFC is confusing! :na na:

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Is it possible Paul Johnstone is working on behalf of Edinburgh City council in trying to claim there 15k from the recent report on moving hearts to a new stadium?

Jamesie
02-11-2011, 11:26 PM
The HMRC and HMFC is confusing! :na na:

Fixed my post now :confused:

Westie1875
02-11-2011, 11:28 PM
If that report is accurate, and the court website is also accurate, then HMRC has made an application to wind up HMFC which HMFC has not opposed. That would mean HMFC a winding up order would be granted in respect of HMFC tomorrow.

Time to get the popcorn out, this is getting very interesting :greengrin :******:

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2011, 11:29 PM
a shameful club, with a shameful owner, with shameful cowardly weak blinkered mutants following said club, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves by never standing up to a madcap megalomaniac(yes i know he won lithuanian strictly come dancing, and steered a nuclear submarine through mackerel-infested waters)

:vladsheep::ostrich::Romanov::lolyam::titanic: :faf::faf::faf:

oh gawd i hope they lock the gates on that cesspit:greengrin

ac1
02-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Asked for it a few days ago but surely someone has the '£51 million megastand' application with all the files!?

'Now that's a planning application' :faf:

Can anyone come up with the goods lol?

Cropley10
02-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Hang on a minute - just checked the court page again and the motion is "unstarred" - which means it goes through on the nod i.e. HMFC hasn't sought to oppose it. There will be no hearing tomorrow.

It may be that whatever the motion is for has been agreed between HMRC and HMFC's lawyers and thus is likely to be of a procedural matter - if HMFC wasn't happy with whatever the motion is for it could have opposed it. And surely even they would seek to oppose their own winding up.

What is the motion for exactly?

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:34 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/c7/ec/0,,10289~3534023,00.jpg

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20080116/thats-an-application_2241749_1216908

A (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20080116/thats-an-application_2241749_1216908)ctually laughing my head off, this is some seriously fun times :faf:

Kato
02-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Get it on yer car stereo's, office pc speakers, shop floors tomorrow.

Jambos won't thank you.

http://youtu.be/Maz9ddxEQnM

hibs0666
02-11-2011, 11:36 PM

As with all good motions it means they're in the shiit.

ScottB
02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
So what does a winding up order entail exactly?

Will they basically be shut down and the assets sold off to recoup what can be gotten?

Peevemor
02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Wallace Mercer tried to strike a deal to take ownership of the Hearts ticket office, yes, just the ticket office and he was derided by all of a bloodied-turd persuasion...

Wallace Mercer retained ownership of the ticket office/shop/administration building when he sold Hearts to Robinson/Deans. His widow sold it to a Lithuanian registered vladcompany shortly after his death.

Kato
02-11-2011, 11:38 PM

Or else he's walking away from it.

nortonhibby
02-11-2011, 11:39 PM
If you live on Island Romanov where the sky is a different colour to what you and I are used to, then yes, yes it does.

the man has spent 2 thirds of his life in a submarine under the sea his sky is a grey painted metal ceiling with CCCP On it.:aok:

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:42 PM
We're all aware that if Hearts are pumped into administration or reform under a different name then they automatically lose any claims on their history as Heart of Midlothian Football Club and thus, have no trophies or honours of which to speak of? Yeah? Cool.

Bit of a stinker to consign the 0v7 to history but their Scottish Cups and league titles go down into Room 101 with it.

Peevemor
02-11-2011, 11:43 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__k3HEhswiOA/TPPn4SOWl4I/AAAAAAAAASU/P-KYA1OSSs4/s1600/susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg

nortonhibby
02-11-2011, 11:44 PM

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/c7/ec/0,,10289~3534023,00.jpg

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20080116/thats-an-application_2241749_1216908

A (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20080116/thats-an-application_2241749_1216908)ctually laughing my head off, this is some seriously fun times :faf:

thats a lot of boxes i trust they can be recycled once discarded ?

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2011, 11:45 PM
bring back third lanark

degenerated
02-11-2011, 11:45 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__k3HEhswiOA/TPPn4SOWl4I/AAAAAAAAASU/P-KYA1OSSs4/s1600/susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg

seperated at birth

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5tAOip6FY60/TZpKx0YkLtI/AAAAAAAAAqI/7Vdlyg4CuhY/s1600/les_dawson+1.jpg

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 11:46 PM
You're going down like a Russian submarine! :singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_cwWP5Qf1k

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:47 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LdRHJdmYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Www1875hfc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CfzB5qsNOo

ac1

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/c7/ec/0,,10289%7E3534023,00.jpg

:greengrin:greengrin :faf: Brilliant! Thanks mate! hahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48K5Y0421Ig

is a change gonna come?:pray:

Supraninja
02-11-2011, 11:48 PM
"Hearts before Vlad = financially ruined
Hearts with Vlad = financially ruined and ruining Vlad
Hearts after Vlad = not existing"

kickback can be funny at times like this

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUB0g8Vjgg

frazeHFC
02-11-2011, 11:50 PM
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/going-out-of-business.jpg

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2011, 11:50 PM

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)A motion has been lodged at the Court of Session to wind-up Hearts football club. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)
The petition against Edinburgh-based Heart of Midlothian Plc will be heard on Thursday. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)
BBC Scotland understands that it is over a tax bill due to HMRC that may have already been paid. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)
The club had similar winding up orders served against it in 2009 and November 2010 over unpaid tax to HMRC. Both were settled after the club paid the bills.

r (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)omanov will walk in with a big suitcase full of dosh right at the last minute, he craves attention, ANY attention :agree:

Wembley67
02-11-2011, 11:51 PM
You all know nothing will come of this. We have seen these things happen all too often.

hibs0666
02-11-2011, 11:51 PM

Will they basically be shut down and the assets sold off to recoup what can be gotten?

If this is a genuine winding-up order, and it is not being opposed, then I guess the court appoints a receiver to wind up the affairs of the company. :thumbsup:

Www1875hfc
02-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Whats the general reaction over on brokeback ?

Wonder if all 400,000 fans will turn up at the asbestos arena tomorrow to stand vigil :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_my_taxman_tee_shirt-p235217376840637837yr07_400.jpg

I dinnae want to go to bed :greengrin

Jamesie

Don't know, the court website doesn't show them. Either the BBC aren't entirely accurate in what they're reporting - if they haven't had sight of the court process at Parliament House then they should be reporting that "a motion has been lodged at the Court of Session in relation to a winding up petition in respect of Hearts football club." rather than "a motion has been lodged at the Court of Session to wind-up Hearts football club."

The motion could be for a whole number of things and, as I have highlighted above, given it isn't opposed I'd be surprised if it's to seek to, say, appoint a provisional liquidator, which would mean the board would have its powers severely restricted.

c31
02-11-2011, 11:54 PM
@JohnBarnes01
John Barnes The belief is that the petition is for a tax bill due to HMRC. But it's understood Hearts might have already paid it within the last week.

SmashinGlass
02-11-2011, 11:54 PM

Winding up order means liquidation. Club would shut and assets liquidated to pay debts. They would lose league membership and cease to exist as a company. Basically if it goes ahead, they are ****ed.

nortonhibby
02-11-2011, 11:55 PM
If this is a genuine winding-up order, and it is not being opposed, then I guess the court appoints a receiver to wind up the affairs of the company. :thumbsup:

i Have inside info , they have broken a pay up arrangement to HMRC And its a big one he will need more than one case with money in it to clear this one.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-11-2011, 11:56 PM
i Have inside info , they have broken a pay up arrangement to HMRC And its a big one he will need more than one case with money in it to clear this one.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure you're renowned on here for being as useful as an appendix when it comes to posting inside info.

Mikeystewart
02-11-2011, 11:57 PM
@JohnBarnes01
John Barnes The belief is that the petition is for a tax bill due to HMRC. But it's understood Hearts might have already paid it within the last week.

lets hope not :pray:

Www1875hfc
02-11-2011, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwx2ce_AyOE

ScottB
03-11-2011, 12:01 AM
lets hope not :pray:

Why would they go ahead with the hearing if it has been settled, seems a waste of money no?

Unless that explains it being unopposed, in that HMRC lodged the petition, Romanov panicked and paid up (hence the players not getting any cash) and tomorrow is the resultant hearing, unopposed as HMRC will turn up, say that all is fine and go home...

Pedantic_Hibee
03-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Poster on FJKB;

For all the Hibees reading this with glee tonight, Hearts going bust will be a pre cursor to the ultimate demise of several clubs in this country, without the revenue we generate through gate money and the loss of yet more TV and diminishing advertising money that we bring there will be more than 1 victim of us going bust.
I hate feeling like this and being such a doom mongrel but I honestly do fear the worst this time, I sincerely hope I am wrong!

No, no, I'm fairly sure I'll laugh my t1ts off. For quite some time. Hearts going bust will be proof that a God does exist, as well as karma. Reap what you sow, ya big shower of helmets. Hearts going bust will quite probably be the funniest day of my life. And I've had some funny days.

Jamesie
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Why would they go ahead with the hearing if it has been settled, seems a waste of money no?

Unless that explains it being unopposed, in that HMRC lodged the petition, Romanov panicked and paid up (hence the players not getting any cash) and tomorrow is the resultant hearing, unopposed as HMRC will turn up, say that all is fine and go home...

There will be no hearing tomorrow - that could only have happened if Hearts had lodged opposition to the motion, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday. What will happen is whatever the motion is for will most likely be granted. The only way it wouldn't would be if the judge wanted some point to be clarified and wished to have parties address him. Unlikely if the motion isn't opposed.

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 12:08 AM
http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-2d149c9ea890486e5a1c65e7608deedf

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Poster on FJKB;

For all the Hibees reading this with glee tonight, Hearts going bust will be a pre cursor to the ultimate demise of several clubs in this country, without the revenue we generate through gate money and the loss of yet more TV and diminishing advertising money that we bring there will be more than 1 victim of us going bust.
I hate feeling like this and being such a doom mongrel but I honestly do fear the worst this time, I sincerely hope I am wrong!

For all the deluded yams reading .net tonight,

:asshole:

Regards,
Northernhibee

Jamesie
03-11-2011, 12:12 AM
@JohnBarnes01

That would make a lot of sense. The motion would likely be for dismissal of the Petition (no doubt with expenses in favour of the taxman) which Hearts would be unlikely to oppose - as they caused the action to be necessary by failing to pay up on time, they would be found liable for the expenses of the procedure.

nortonhibby
03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure you're renowned on here for being as useful as an appendix when it comes to posting inside info.

Its over for them unless he has paid up at the very last min without my insider knowing, The debt is a large one 6 figures i was gleefully informed.

c31
03-11-2011, 12:14 AM
more from twitter
RonnieMacKay Ronnie MacKay
by Kenny_Millar
Hearts players told today they can find new clubs. Still no indication of when wages will be paid either.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

» RonnieMacKay Ronnie MacKay
by Kenny_Millar
In Thursday's Scottish Sun - top earners at Hearts up for sale. Templeton already offered to Rangers for £500,000.

Joe
03-11-2011, 12:15 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3911799/Hearts-tell-big-earners-to-quit.html

O HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

Jamesie
03-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Its over for them unless he has paid up at the very last min without my insider knowing, The debt is a large one 6 figures i was gleefully informed.

Tactically if he hadn't paid up and wanted the club to survive he would have sought to oppose the motion though - by doing so he would necessitate a hearing where the club could plead for a stay of execution. I'm not that familiar with the corporate structure of HMFC at present but as far as I know he'd have more to lose than gain if he let them go to the wall right now surely?

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
more from twitter
by Kenny_Millar
Hearts players told today they can find new clubs. Still no indication of when wages will be paid either.

by Kenny_Millar
In Thursday's Scottish Sun - top earners at Hearts up for sale. Templeton already offered to Rangers for £500,000.

sorry, but something not quite right, where exactly are the big buns gonna find that amount of money ??? :confused:

leither17
03-11-2011, 12:17 AM
@RonnieMacKay (http://www.hibs.net/#!/RonnieMacKay) Ronnie MacKay In Thursday's Scottish Sun - top earners at Hearts up for sale. Templeton already offered to Rangers for £500,000.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peevemor
03-11-2011, 12:19 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3911799/Hearts-tell-big-earners-to-quit.html

O HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_05/Krankies_228x336.jpg

ScottB
03-11-2011, 12:20 AM
more from twitter
by Kenny_Millar

by Kenny_Millar

I don't know what's funnier, Hearts or the idea Rangers could spend half a million on a player :greengrin:greengrin

Mikeystewart
03-11-2011, 12:20 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/RonnieMacKay

:flag::flag::flag:

ScottB
03-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Read about the shambles that is Hearts in Thursday's Scottish Sun. #weegiemediastrikeagain
(https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23weegiemediastrikeagain)
Love that hashtag.When's the meeting to decide who's next? I've never been to one.

just depends on who pisses us off really....although next one will be a name out a hat probably! ;)

Brilliant :greengrin

SteveHFC
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3911799/Hearts-tell-big-earners-to-quit.html:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:: thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
@RonnieMacKay (http://www.hibs.net/#!/RonnieMacKay) Ronnie MacKay In Thursday's Scottish Sun - top earners at Hearts up for sale. Templeton already offered to Rangers for £500,000.

Who is Ronnie MacKay? I've seen his Twitter comments but don't know how reliable the information is.

matty_f
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM

O HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

nortonhibby
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM

its over boys.:flag:

SteveHFC
03-11-2011, 12:26 AM
This has made my life. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kato
03-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Any Jambos? Does this ring a bell?

WHO KILLED HEARTS?

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 12:30 AM

its over boys.:flag:

Holy Moses - I know it's the Sun but this time I would like to BELIEVE what I've just read.

Might splash out on some big fireworks for the weekend and hope that some of them find their way onto the roof of the Hearts main stand.

Whoosh.

Really finish things off. :thumbsup:

leither17
03-11-2011, 12:30 AM
Who is Ronnie MacKay? I've seen his Twitter comments but don't know how reliable the information is.

sure he is a scotland on sunday journo

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 12:33 AM
sure he is a scotland on sunday journo

Cheers. Appears that the info he posted on Twitter is true. :aok:

c31
03-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Sports writer for the Scottish Sun

Mikeystewart
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM
10 minutes gone since the last post on kickback, hope they are ok....:devil:

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Poster on FJKB;

No, no, I'm fairly sure I'll laugh my t1ts off. For quite some time. Hearts going bust will be proof that a God does exist, as well as karma. Reap what you sow, ya big shower of helmets. Hearts going bust will quite probably be the funniest day of my life. And I've had some funny days.

Ah - so that's where Gadaffis speechwriter went ! Thought he'd been seen in Syria - stranger things happen!

matty_f
03-11-2011, 12:36 AM

I haven't logged on there in years but I have to say I'm tempted to do so tonight!

The Harp Awakes
03-11-2011, 12:37 AM
:hnet::faf::faf::faf:

The Huns paying £500k for a player :hnet::faf::faf::faf

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2011, 12:38 AM
will there be a minutes silence before spl games this weekend ?

or a minutes laughter :hilarious i'm sure dunfy(and dundee) fans will see the funny side as well....it could have been them after all :agree:

Mikeystewart
03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
If we all hang outside our windows and sing "its all gone quiet over there" i wonder if they would hear us:singing:

Dunbar Hibee
03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Just spoke to my mate who works for Hearts (they owe him a grand) and he says 3/4 of the Hearts squad have been told to leave. Don't know if it has been reported on the board but that is truely unbelievable. They have absolutely NO money whatsoever!!

SteveHFC
03-11-2011, 12:42 AM
:lolyam:

ScottB
03-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Agent Vladimir, you have excelled yourself...

RickyS
:hnet::faf::faf::faf:

The Huns paying £500k for a player :hnet::faf::faf::faf

if ever there was a time i wanted us to find 500k for a player its now!

zlatan
HEARTS last night sensationally told their top earners to find new clubs.
Jambos chiefs finally came clean and admitted they want to flog their leading players.

SunSport can reveal that winger David Templeton has already been offered to Rangers for a cut-price £500,000 fee.

Others will go in January as Hearts, owned by Vladimir Romanov desperately try to overcome a crippling cash crisis.

Bosses also warned players they do not know when Romanov will cough up unpaid wages.

The bombshell came at a crisis meeting yesterday after a group of senior stars demanded answers.

Instead they were told to start looking for a move.

Besides Templeton, a string of other players are also sure to attract bids.

Bristol City will be encouraged to step up interest in Ryan Stevenson. Hearts will also accept offers for Ian Black, Andrew Driver, John Sutton and Marius Zaliukas.

The news is also bound to cast doubt on the future of boss Paulo Sergio. It would appear to confirm that Romanov is not prepared to put any more of his money into the club.

There are now real fears about the very existence of the 127-year-old club.

Whilst fans will presumably go the sun yada yada yada I'd imagine agents/union reps/players would be desperate to tell a journalist about this.

Riordans Boots
03-11-2011, 12:46 AM
:hahaha: :lolyam:

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Agent Vladimir, you have excelled yourself...

Great work by our 007. :greengrin

RickyS
03-11-2011, 12:49 AM
:hahaha: :lolyam:

ive never been religious but tonight i might just kneel by the side of the bed and ask for a favour:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Damn the gloaty wee bassq yam at work left 6 weeks ago - typical.
He was worried that if anything ever happened to Romanov that junior would not entertain Hearts.

Sir David Gray
03-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Hearts have failed to pay their players' wages on several occasions in the past.
Hearts have even had winding up orders lodged at the courts before.
This "major story" about players having to be sold off on the cheap and questioning the existence of the club is in The Sun newspaper. Personally I would doubt them even if they told me that the sea was blue.

There is nothing happening at the moment that has never happened before. Hearts' future has been cast into doubt on several occasions in the past few years and yet they're still hanging around like a bad smell.

Maybe this time it is more serious and maybe they could be out of business in the very near future but I'll hang back from any premature celebrations for now.

Twiglet
03-11-2011, 12:54 AM
So Wii Huns The Morn :greengrinBig Huns Monday :greengrin http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/rolls/sheriff/lists/glw/GLW111107.htm#MISC Rangers are being taken to court by capita who are pension trustees. Basically they'll have been given money by rangers to invest and for this they'll want paid (obv). Compared to hmrc they'll be a minor creditor so i wonder if their case will be "paused" until the hmrc hearing. Don't know what'll mean for the money they've invested for them, if they'll be able to take it from the funds. Anyone know? There is someone at work who may know how it works, but i won't see him til Friday.

greenginger
03-11-2011, 12:55 AM

Whats the chances they are all off to the Court to protest ,block the doors , threaten the Judge, demand the Council pay

OR Do you think they'll just let it go like lambs to a slaughter ? :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
03-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Media blackout 'due to Paulo Sergio' ?? Very convenient. Feel sorry for my pal who can't afford to **** all because of them - but it's been a long time coming.

No matter results, league position or whatnot - HMFC , Forever in our shadow.

:flag:

ScottB
03-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Whats the chances they are all off to the Court to protest ,block the doors , threaten the Judge, demand the Council pay

You deluded wee team peg seller! Mr Romanov is simply clearing the decks of the underachievers to make room for the incoming World Cup stars.

This is how all the big teams do it.

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2011, 01:04 AM
my duvet will be way up in the air when i waken in the morning, i'm sure of it

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2011, 01:06 AM

OR Do you think they'll just let it go like YAMS to a slaughter ? :agree:

:agree:

Riordans Boots
03-11-2011, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a37bBm8pXSk :na na:

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Hearts have failed to pay their players' wages on several occasions in the past.
Hearts have even had winding up orders lodged at the courts before.
This "major story" about players having to be sold off on the cheap and questioning the existence of the club is in The Sun newspaper. Personally I would doubt them even if they told me that the sea was blue.

There is nothing happening at the moment that has never happened before. Hearts' future has been cast into doubt on several occasions in the past few years and yet they're still hanging around like a bad smell.

Maybe this time it is more serious and maybe they could be out of business in the very near future but I'll hang back from any premature celebrations for now.

Stop sitting down and thinking logically. Your ruining the moment.

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Thinking ahead here. Should Hearts get kicked out the league before the weekend and all their results disregarded the SPL table will look like this.

Played Points G Diff
Rangers 11 31 20
Celtic 11 23 13
Motherwell 12 23 1
St Johnstone 12 16 2
St Mirren 12 16 1
Hibernian 12 13 -5
Aberdeen 12 12 0
Kilmarnock 11 11 -3
Dundee Utd 12 11 -5
Dunfermline 11 10 -12
Inverness 12 8 -12

Hibs up to 6th. :aok:

magnificent_seven
03-11-2011, 01:24 AM
This is huge news but are people actually over the moon about our rivals going out of business? For starters , I love the Edinburgh derby. And second of all, who are we going to talk about on here since 60% of the threads are on Hearts! Admittedly their delusional attitute is pretty funny but it's never nice to see a professional club go down the tubes, even your greatest rivals.

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:31 AM
This is huge news but are people actually over the moon about our rivals going out of business? For starters , I love the Edinburgh derby. And second of all, who are we going to talk about on here since 60% of the threads are on Hearts! Admittedly their delusional attitute is pretty funny but it's never nice to see a professional club go down the tubes, even your greatest rivals.

I don't want them to go out of business but I would like to see them demoted to the 3rd division, playing in front of crowds of under 5,000 and being relocated to Livingston.

They've been lording up for years and it's now pay back time.

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 01:38 AM

I'll have about as much sympathy for them as I did for Gaddafi when he got put down.

Sean1875
03-11-2011, 01:46 AM
i am so happy right now :greengrin

HibeeMG
03-11-2011, 01:48 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/18/129030630893624767.jpg

lucky
03-11-2011, 01:50 AM

I actually agree. But they have had it coming for years. They have been snobs of the worst kind. They have told the Scotland they are the third force. Signed players they could not afford. Gupped us regularly and won the Scottish cup. All the time they ran up huge debt. As has been said its a form of cheating. Yes ill miss the Derby games but its time for them to pay the price. 3 division football beckons

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Utterly devastated and totally despondent.

That it's taken so long.

Supraninja
03-11-2011, 01:58 AM
The best thing about all of this is that I can tell my great grandchildren in 100 years that I was there when it all really kicked off, posting on hibs.net, creeping on kickback, giggling to myself while I spam Hibs songs all over Facebook. I'm glad I never went to sleep.

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 02:07 AM
The best thing about all of this is that I can tell my great grandchildren in 100 years that I was there when it all really kicked off, posting on hibs.net, creeping on kickback, giggling to myself while I spam Hibs songs all over Facebook. I'm glad I never went to sleep.

Im banned. Trolling. Cant view the forum. Never bothered me until tonight!

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Carlsberg don't do administrations. But if they did.............................. :aok:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 02:20 AM
At least when it's all over and the bailiffs have closed the doors of Tynecastle for the last time their supporters can reminisce about the great times and relive the day when Christian Nade and Laryea Kingston each scored a hat-trick against Barcelona in the Champions League Cup Final.

All the misery now seems worthwhile.

TrickyNicky
03-11-2011, 02:46 AM
To have won the war and then singlehandedly tried to change Scottish football for the better, to be treated like this is truly a slap in the face.

In a day and age where capitalism rules and the world teeters on the edge of financial ruin, Hearts have bucked that trend by refusing to renovate their stadium in a "keep up with The Jones's" methadology.

They have tried in vain to give the great city of Edinburgh the gift of a community stadia, where fans can run on the playing arena and embrace opposing managers, where flags uniting all of Great Britain can be waved as a show of peace, love and unity, where players such as Craig Thomson can try and reach out to the younger generation with the full backing of the club, a club that holds back the players wages in order to teach them how to save for a rainy day.

A club that was too forward thinking, too purist in the art of the beautiful game for it's time.

There is only one loser here......... and that's football!

We, the footballing community will mourn these dark days, as we sit back and let it happen, I, for one, will not.

I will be far to busy :party::party::partyhibb:partyhibb:party::party::p artyhibb:partyhibb:party::party:

jakki
03-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't want them to go out of business but I would have them demoted to the 3rd division, playing in front of crowds of under 5,000 and being relocated to Livingston.

Please not on my doorstep!

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 03:15 AM
To have won the war and then singlehandedly tried to change Scottish football for the better, to be treated like this is truly a slap in the face.

In a day and age where capitalism rules and the world teeters on the edge of financial ruin, Hearts have bucked that trend by refusing to renovate their stadium in a "keep up with The Jones's" methadology.

They have tried in vain to give the great city of Edinburgh the gift of a community stadia, where fans can run on the playing arena and embrace opposing managers, where flags uniting all of Great Britain can be waved as a show of peace, love and unity, where players such as Craig Thomson can try and reach out to the younger generation with the full backing of the club, a club that holds back the players wages in order to teach them how to save for a rainy day.

A club that was too forward thinking, too purist in the art of the beautiful game for it's time.

There is only one loser here......... and that's football!

We, the footballing community will mourn these dark days, as we sit back and let it happen, I, for one, will not.

I will be far to busy :party::partyhibb:partyhibb:party::partyhibb:party hibb:party:

:faf::lolyam::faf:

plhibs
03-11-2011, 03:26 AM

The Yams going bust is funny but its a bad sign for Scottish football. Like it or not they are one of the oldest and main clubs in Scottish football. I am no lover of the yams but you have to wonder where thiis is all going to lead.

TrickyNicky
03-11-2011, 03:32 AM
The Yams going bust is funny but its a bad sign for Scottish football. Like it or not they are one of the oldest and main clubs in Scottish football. I am no lover of the yams but you have to wonder where thiis is all going to lead.

Fir christ sake man, has Canada turned ye soft ?

Stay strong pal, stay strong !:wink:

plhibs
03-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Fir christ sake man, has Canada turned ye soft ?

Stay strong pal, stay strong !:wink:

Well it is late at night, and i've had a few pops:greengrin

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 04:43 AM
http://www.companyrescue.co.uk/company-rescue/guides/what-is-a-winding-up-petition

Lucius Apuleius
03-11-2011, 05:38 AM
Pre Romanov I would have cared. The minute he sailed in and these low lifes over there started believing, I lost all respect for them. Would maybe cry a tear at the loss of what was a proud football club. These however would be overtaken by the tears of laughter.

Falkirk Hibby... Who the hell told you the sea is bue??????? I certainly would not believe the Sun if it said that. In fact I would not believe anybody:wink:

Steve-O
03-11-2011, 06:14 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3911799/Hearts-tell-big-earners-to-quit.html :na na:

Hibby70
03-11-2011, 06:38 AM
I've had a stinking cold the last few days and my throat is red raw. However I seem to have woken up this morning feeling grrreat.

Go get em Paul, your country needs you.

Springbank
03-11-2011, 06:40 AM
3 cup wins per century = Special Relationship (apparently)

3 HMRC Winding Up Orders in 3 years = Very Special Relationship

Hope they make it to 3 January 2012 so we can send them off in style, cheats never prosper, as we told them in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, and their fantasy economics have been (for the avoidance of doubt) cheating.

PaulSmith
03-11-2011, 06:42 AM
What's the betting here then guys?

HMRC odds on @ 1/2
Or HMRC half time with HoMFC full time?

Heart of Midlothian 1874-2011.
Gone and forgotten.

cad
03-11-2011, 06:46 AM

Top stars told to look for other clubs :faf:

It is in the Sun so it could be a load of pee , then again ,court cases ,unpaid wages etc etc

Barney McGrew
03-11-2011, 06:50 AM
We're seeing the end game now.

cad
03-11-2011, 06:56 AM
We're seeing the end game now.

Looks awfi like it ,

I wonder how that guy wi the huge tattoo wi Romanov on his back is feeling right now ., answers on a postcard

forthhibby
03-11-2011, 06:59 AM
obviously the church sales they usually hold at this time of year have not been as succesful recently :greengrin

TrickyNicky
03-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Looks awfi like it ,

I wonder how that guy wi the huge tattoo wi Romanov on his back is feeling right now ., answers on a postcard

Wis thinkin ay gettin one ay thum mahsel !!

Maybe a water feature outside the stadium - a gold submarine upside doon and all the cash flowin oot the porthole!

Wyatt.S.Earp
03-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Got a funny feeling..........Romanov..............is about to walk away...............!!!!,

haagsehibby
03-11-2011, 07:40 AM

Maybe Section N will turn up to sing "No surrender to the IRS" !!

Gettin' Auld
03-11-2011, 07:44 AM
It means that when they are closed down, all Hibs supporters have permission to wind-up any yam ****ers they know!!!

:wink:

Mixu62
03-11-2011, 07:49 AM
3 cup wins per century = Special Relationship (apparently)

3 HMRC Winding Up Orders in 3 years = Very Special Relationship

Hope they make it to 3 January 2012 so we can send them off in style, cheats never prosper, as we told them in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, and their fantasy economics have been (for the avoidance of doubt) cheating.

That's what I'm hoping for too. 10 point deduction (which would put them 5 points behind us and right into relegation trouble - if they last that long), sell any players that are actually worth more than 2 bob with all proceeds going to HMRC (gawd bless you ma'am) to be left with a youth team and a few huddies, to take a real skelping that'll make the 7-0 game look close. Then they can die quietly.

itchy07
03-11-2011, 07:53 AM
What time is kick off in court. Is it all ticket or pay at the gate?

Matty_Jack04
03-11-2011, 08:12 AM
It's in the sun you say? More than likely a huge load of pee pee, hearts offer templeton to der Hun for 600k ..... Rangers have less than us at the moment

Let's no jump up and down on the suns words wouldn't wipe my arse with that

Sylar
03-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Seeing as The Sun was (understandably) not a solid enough source, it's now confirmed on the slightly more reliable BBC:

greenlex
03-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Surely no one will be going anywhere till january:confused:
If its a breach of contract situation then the players would be able to walk with Hearts getting hee haw.
If I was a player I would be looking for a signing on fee from my new club with my previous club getting **** all.
Excellent!!!!!!:thumbsup:

southern hibby
03-11-2011, 08:21 AM
This is huge news but are people actually over the moon about our rivals going out of business? For starters , I love the Edinburgh derby. And second of all, who are we going to talk about on here since 60% of the threads are on Hearts! Admittedly their delusional attitute is pretty funny but it's never nice to see a professional club go down the tubes, even your greatest rivals. Next sh*ts we can pick on are Rankers.

nonshinyfinish
03-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Seeing as The Sun was (understandably) not a solid enough source, it's now confirmed on the slightly more reliable BBC:

The main part of the story in the Sun is them trying to flog their high earners, the one on the Beeb is just about the business with HMRC.

Barney McGrew
03-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Looks like they've paid the bill.

It'll mean they keep going. For now.

greenlex
03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a37bBm8pXSk :na na:

La la la la la la la la la.:greengrin

H18sry
03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
The transfer window is 8 weeks away, can they wait that long for money to come in?

Tick Tock...........................:aok:

Also on the beeb http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905

Greentinted
03-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Looks awfi like it ,

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315607_10150357720807968_555212967_8365558_2931602 74_n.jpg

:faf::faf::faf: :brokenyam:

YehButNoBut
03-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Liked the post below on Scotsman forum, not sure if true but all the current economic uncertainty must be putting pressure on many Eastern European banks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS....UKIO BANKAS marked down on Vilinius SE this morning on back of Greek sovereign debt exposure, estimated to be c USD 25m. Market cap UBIG c17m GBP. Ladies and Gentlemen, pull up a chair and make yourselves comfortable. IT'S SHOWTIME....................

IWasThere2016
03-11-2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUB0g8Vjgg

Jamesie
03-11-2011, 09:03 AM

No court hearing - see my earlier post. They've either paid up or are not contesting going down the tubes, or one of a whole myriad of other reasons why HMRC would make a court application and Hearts would not oppose this.

MB62
03-11-2011, 09:05 AM
Looks like they've paid the bill.
It'll mean they keep going. For now.

Got no doubt they will pay THIS bill but just out of curiosity,

Source? :greengrin

Jamesie
03-11-2011, 09:15 AM

No court hearing - see my earlier post. They've either paid up or are not contesting going down the tubes, or one of a whole myriad of other reasons why HMRC would make a court application and Hearts would not oppose this.

Matty_Jack04
03-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Alistair lammont tweets :

HMRC files motion to dismiss winding-up motion against Hearts, suggesting they have received money owed to them

12mins ago

clerriehibs
03-11-2011, 09:25 AM

HMRC files motion to dismiss winding-up motion against Hearts, suggesting they have received money owed to them

12mins ago

There should be some kind of 3 strikes and you're out rule ... why the **** does the HMRC continually have to take roamingoff to court to get moneys due?

Twa Cairpets
03-11-2011, 09:32 AM

12mins ago

awwwwwww:boo hoo:

HFC 0-7
03-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Maybe Vlad has paid the tax bill so that he cant dismantle Hearts himself, selling any players he can in January and telling the rest to leave so he doesnt have to shell out the wages. If he plans to leave them I would guess he will try and get the wages down as much as possible so he can rake in any gate money, sell any players of worth and pocket that, once thats all done he walks away, lets them go pop and houses are built on tynie. If a winding up order did go through then the players would be sold to pay for the whole tax bill not just this installment so Vlad wouldnt get anything in his pocket.

greenginger
03-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Vlad may have coughed-up this time but the last sentence of his latest rant is worth highlighting .

" This is why I think there is no point in spending millions to watch someone else's show "

ITS pretty clear he has chucked in the towel !!!!:thumbsup:

PaulSmith
03-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Several high earning #Hearts players met board members last night. Told to get new clubs. Advised was due to a major cost cutting exercise.

From Chris McLaughlin on twitter

PaulSmith
03-11-2011, 09:47 AM
I believe #Hearts are confident they'll get through this period but need to cut costs. They're looking to get wage bill down dramatically.

green glory
03-11-2011, 09:52 AM
So the situation is this?

1. The tax baill was paid earlier this week
2. HMRC are NOT filing to get the Turds wound up
3. Top earners are free to leave for other clubs NOW as costs have to be reduced?
4. The game on 2nd January could be a cricket score.

Twa Cairpets
03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
So maybe a slow lingering death rather than a quick lethal injection.

Works for me.

DC_Hibs
03-11-2011, 09:55 AM
So the situation is this?

1. The tax baill was paid earlier this week
2. HMRC are NOT filing to get the Turds wound up
3. Top earners are free to leave for other clubs NOW as costs have to be reduced?
4. The game on 2nd January could be a cricket score.

3 out of 4 isnt bad.

HibbyAndy
03-11-2011, 09:57 AM
How does their song go?........:singing: And so the end is near :singing:

:bye::bye::bye:

:brokenyam::lolyam: :brokenyam:

Beefster
03-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Nothing to see here. HMRC are dismissing their order and all the cash flow problems are just to do with the end of the Lithuanian tax year (ignoring the fact that the tax year doesn't end until the last day of the year) apparently.

The fact that they've told players to find new clubs is by the by. All big clubs routinely force their best players out by refusing to honour their contracts.

Kato
03-11-2011, 09:58 AM
So maybe a slow lingering death rather than a quick lethal injection.

Works for me.

That is exactly what I want.

They overspent and now have to divvy-up.

Hopefully we now see a Hearts team that reflects their exact financial status.

Which will mean EVERYBODY beating them by cricket scores EVERY WEEK.

They can linger as long as they want.

basehibby
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-2d149c9ea890486e5a1c65e7608deedf

:thumbsup: :partyhibb:partyhibb:partyhibb:rockin:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
That is exactly what I want.

They overspent and now have to divvy-up.

Hopefully we now see a Hearts team that reflects their exact financial status.

Which will mean EVERYBODY beating them by cricket scores EVERY WEEK.

They can linger as long as they want.

:agree: That suits me too. Rather than a death sentence I prefer that they endure a life sentence with no chance of parole. I want to see them and their fans suffer big time and get humped week in week out by every team they come up against. Having to give up Tynecastle and relocate to Livingston, kicked out of Riccarton because they can't afford the rent, scraping around the worst leagues in the world for 4th rate players and playing in front of crowds lower than us.

If this comes to fruition I will be a very happy chappy.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

clerriehibs
03-11-2011, 10:15 AM
:agree: That suits me too. Rather than a death sentence I prefer that they endure a life sentence with no chance of parole. I want to see them and their fans suffer big time and get humped week in week out by every team they come up against. Having to give up Tynecastle and relocate to Livingston, kicked out of Riccarton because they can't afford the rent, scraping around the worst leagues in the world for 4th rate players and playing in front of crowds lower than us.

If this comes to fruition I will be a very happy chappy.

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

The ****bos and livvi ... two teams who won national trophies whilst effectively trading while insolvent ... they deserve each other

AllyT
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Unfortunately the court case today is to DISMISS the winding-up order:boo hoo:

"An HMRC official said the court action was to have a winding-up order dismissed"

Thats why HOMOFC are not opposing it...

tbfhibs
03-11-2011, 10:18 AM
will there be a minutes silence before spl games this weekend ?

Or a minutes laughter :hilarious i'm sure dunfy(and dundee) fans will see the funny side as well....it could have been them after all :agree: i really like the sound of a minutes laughter, please ,please let,ts do this

HFC 0-7
03-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Unfortunately the court case today is to DISMISS the winding-up order:boo hoo:

"An HMRC official said the court action was to have a winding-up order dismissed"

Thats why HOMOFC are not opposing it...

Maybe they are wanting this tax case not to put hearts under so that they are still trading when the big cases, ie, the one rangers are facing, comes up. If HMRC were to wind hearts up now they wouldnt get any money they are due from the other tax case we believe Hearts will face as will Rangers relating to tax avoidance / evasion.

The more likely answer is that they have indeed paid the installment which is why the players werent paid.

green glory
03-11-2011, 10:55 AM
So it appears they've survived. What about Heart's 65m debt which was transferred to Romanov's dodgy bank? Surely he's going to try and claw that back now since he's clearly had enough. That can only mean selling the assets, of which there are only the players and the stadium.

The high earners are off by the sounds of it, so I can only imagine what kind of team they'll be fielding against St Mirren this week. That only leaves that wee patch of dirt off Gorgie Road as an 'asset'.

Today might just be a stay of execution. Personally I don't want to see them disappear, but the idea of Hibs humping them at every derby because they're team is so sh*t is filling me with joy.

ScottB
03-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Presumably the players are all now free agents, but cannot sign for anyone till January?

How about we make use of the extra space at East Mains and welcome ex Hearts players to train with us... That would really stick in their craw :greengrin

Kato
03-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Free agents can sign out with the window

green glory
03-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Presumably the players are all now free agents, but cannot sign for anyone till January?

How about we make use of the extra space at East Mains and welcome ex Hearts players to train with us... That would really stick in their craw :greengrin

Dunno about the not signing for anyone till January part though. If Hearts won't/can't honour their contracts then the contracts are surely terminated. They'll be fielding reserves on Saturday.

If they came to East Mains, they have to kiss the badge first. :greengrin

ScottB
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Free agents can sign out with the window

I thought that was only if they were a free agent before the window shuts...

BurghHibby
03-11-2011, 11:21 AM

I wouldn't let any of the flea ridden scrotes anywhere near East Mains, especially ones like Hamill who we were supposedly after, he chose to take the now non-existent higher wages, live with it ya fud!
As for Skacel he can come as long as he makes the "L" on his forehead to signify his previous employers while Hibs players are taking pot shots at him with baseball bats.:greengrin

clerriehibs
Dunno about the not signing for anyone till January part though. If Hearts won't/can't honour their contracts then the contracts are surely terminated. They'll be fielding reserves on Saturday.

If they came to East Mains, they have to kiss the badge first. :greengrin

Dunno about that ... the senior players might feel they need to shop window if they are to find a new club. On the other hand, they might not want to risk serious injury ... HoMoFC would definitely not pay their wages while injured if they can't pay while they are fit & playing.

Hibbyradge
The tax bill was £0.5m! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 11:24 AM
The tax bill was £0.5m! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15566905)

Well that rules out any chance of any of the staff getting paid in the near future. On the plus side they can now make huge savings by laying off their payroll staff. Vlad the genius.

ScottB
03-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Well that rules out any chance of any of the staff getting paid in the near future. On the plus side they can now make huge savings by laying off their payroll staff. Vlad the genius.

But can they? Surely these guys would be able to sue for what they are owed? It can't possibly be as easy as 'right, I'm not paying you anymore, goodbye' otherwise more clubs would surely be doing that!

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 11:35 AM
But can they? Surely these guys would be able to sue for what they are owed? It can't possibly be as easy as 'right, I'm not paying you anymore, goodbye' otherwise more clubs would surely be doing that!

It's what the BIG clubs do. We all know that Vlad holds out until the eleventh hour before he pays out any money that is due by Hearts. Whether it be to HMRC, electricity company etc etc. No pay - no play. Suits me fine. :aok:

JeMeSouviens
03-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Interesting snippet on the rangerstaxcase blog:

"rangerstaxcase says:
02/11/2011 at 10:49 pm

Sorry EasyJambo, but I have not wanted to break it to you. I have been hearing noises that Hearts will ultimately be in more trouble than Rangers.

What this means about tomorrow I don’t know, but I expect this to be the second in several steps that only end in insolvency as well.

It is probably good news for Hearts and rangers that both are in trouble at the same time. It is hard to imagine a hardline when so many are in trouble. However, Hearts and Rangers are in by far the most trouble.

Look back on my thoughts on Campbell Ogilvie. It was not a speculative posting."

The Campbell Ogilvie post referred to is here:

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/04/14/campbell-ogilvie/

half.time.draw.
03-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Andy Webster followed the pound signs, he will be one of the first out the door:top marks

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Three unopened cases of "Champions League Winners 2007" labelled Champagne.

edit: Wrong thread :hilarious

Moulin Yarns
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
High earners free to find other clubs? But the previously high earners huvnae been paid, so it must be the under 19 squad that huv been told this, SIMPLES

silverhibee
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM

Brillant. :faf:

JeMeSouviens
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
It would surely be utter madness for Vlad to let players walk for nothing now over breach of contract when he can have a proper fire sale in January. If he really is walking away now then wouldn't the smart plan be to get as much as possible for players in January followed by recovering anything he can from selling the ground.

The alternative is he takes the mother of all haircuts, cause there sure ain't no white knights galloping along with £35M to spend. :na na:

lucky
03-11-2011, 11:56 AM
The £500k tax bill included PAYE this means vlad deducted the cash but never passed it on to the taxman. Then withholds their wages to pay the taxman. You could not make it up. Tick tock

ScottB
03-11-2011, 12:00 PM
It would surely be utter madness for Vlad to let players walk for nothing now over breach of contract when he can have a proper fire sale in January. If he really is walking away now then wouldn't the smart plan be to get as much as possible for players in January followed by recovering anything he can from selling the ground.

The alternative is he takes the mother of all haircuts, cause there sure ain't no white knights galloping along with £35M to spend. :na na:

Unless it costs more to pay them than a likely fee would generate...

By the start of January they will be due what, 12 weeks wages including what's owed to them already, with some of them no doubt around the £10k a week mark, that's £120k a player.

How many do Hearts have that would sell for that price in a situation where every club knows that they need to sell and sell fast?

Suspect they try and burn the unsellable, older ones and cling on to Templeton, Driver and the like in the hopes of flogging them. Of course if they keep failing to pay them, presumably they can just wander off if they like anyway...

Stevie Reid
03-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Now on BBC...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm)

Jack
03-11-2011, 12:34 PM
I’m beginning to see the Mad Ones master plan. :agree:

Don’t pay the wages and payments due to HMRC fall. A significant saving. Well done Vlad :top marks

nossie
03-11-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_set_wages_deadline_1_1944261

Saorsa
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
This is huge news but are people actually over the moon about our rivals going out of business? For starters , I love the Edinburgh derby. And second of all, who are we going to talk about on here since 60% of the threads are on Hearts! Admittedly their delusional attitute is pretty funny but it's never nice to see a professional club go down the tubes, even your greatest rivals.http://www.321pic.com/images/yes-11.png
http://geoffreywebb.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/40191-yes.jpeg

frazeHFC
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
I am getting confused. Was there a court case today, and is this actually very close to the end for them?

:pray:

lucky
03-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Now on BBC...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm)

In the BBC report players being hit with bank charges for non payment of direct debts. Come on these guys will be on a minimum of £3k a week thats around £6k a month in take home pay. Its not like this is there first ever pay. Doubt very much if any of the first team are struggling.