PDA

View Full Version : Yams Driver - Booted Oot The Asbo Arena

Sergey
29-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Kicked his last ball for the Yambolinos, so I've been told.

Currently in talks with the SPL authorities regarding unpaid wages from both this season and last.

£3.5m player :hilarious

:bye::bye:

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Comes as no surprise really, he's on the treatment table all year then they bring him back against us and he scores the winner and that suits them fine of course.

What a mess of a football club

:agree:

Pretty Boy
29-10-2011, 08:53 PM
If he could stay fit I'd take him.

The staying fit may be a problem though.

LancashireHibby
29-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Would be happy for Hibs to take a chance on him on a pay-as-you-play deal.

Billy Whizz
29-10-2011, 09:10 PM

Currently in talks with the SPL authorities regarding unpaid wages from both this season and last.

Surprised the PFA have allowed this to drag on. Noticed he hadn't been involved much lately and wondered why, thought he had caught Vlad flu.
Shows the sort of mess they are in

Golden Bear
29-10-2011, 09:23 PM
And the same guy is touting himself for the Olympic Games. He may after all have a chance in the diving squad.

TonyMontana1875
29-10-2011, 09:30 PM
And the same guy is touting himself for the Olympic Games. He may after all have a chance in the diving squad. Do they have the sack race? He would fit right in!

R'Albin
29-10-2011, 09:36 PM

:faf:

Hibs Class
29-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Would be happy for Hibs to take a chance on him on a pay-as-you-play deal.

Somebody would have to explain to him how that works after his pay-while-you-don't-play deal and his no-pay-while-you-play deal. :greengrin

Kaiser1962
29-10-2011, 11:09 PM

Ian Black (and others) are at the SPFA again after being told to sit tight earlier in the week. The SPFA are raising the issue first thing Monday with the SPL.

Like that'll work right enough :rolleyes:

frazeHFC
29-10-2011, 11:13 PM
:faf:

Www1875hfc
29-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Seemingly Andy Driver is fit and raring to go,as is John Sutton. :agree:
Both so far down the pecking order at the PBS.

frazeHFC
29-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Hibs: Dunfermline (h), Killie (h)
Them: St Mirren (a), Dundee Utd (a)

5 pts behind atm..........:hmmm:

whiskyhibby
29-10-2011, 11:28 PM

BULL****................I THOUGHT HEWAS £20M...........:agree:

YehButNoBut
30-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Hibs: Dunfermline (h), Killie (h)
Them: St Mirren (a), Dundee Utd (a)

5 pts behind atm..........:hmmm:

2 away games also meaning no home gates to assist the cashflow. :greengrin

Dibben
30-10-2011, 09:17 AM

:panic:

even the SPL hate them...

its a conspiracy!!!

down-the-slope
30-10-2011, 09:20 AM

But how would home games help.....with sell out crowds of season ticket holders, surely they have had all the cash :greengrin

Hermit Crab
30-10-2011, 09:34 AM
They are a bunch of deluded brain washed mad vlad followers. It's like a religious cult! Mad vlad the messiah. What a bunch of fuds! :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-10-2011, 10:13 AM
The Millwall of Scottish football I always call them...nobody likes them

degenerated
30-10-2011, 10:15 AM
The Millwall of Scottish football I always call them...nobody likes them

The only difference is they do care that no one likes them. Just ask Tom English at the Scotsman.

Hermit Crab
30-10-2011, 10:18 AM
The only difference is they do care that no one likes them. Just ask Tom English at the Scotsman.

What a shame eh. :violin:

johnrebus
30-10-2011, 10:48 AM

They actually turned down a £2m bid from Coventry City for him a couple of years ago.

Shame.

:yamlaugh:

jdships
30-10-2011, 11:08 AM

Surely the majority of " gate receipts" have already been banked from ST's sold - reported somewhere to be 11500/12500
Re the wages . Heard from an ex Hibs player , yesterday , that a " prominent Edinburgh Businessman " has offered to fund a player V Hearts test case .
Anybody else heard ?

:greengrin

The Falcon
30-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Surely the majority of " gate receipts" have already been banked from ST's sold - reported somewhere to be 11500/12500

You would thinks so which makes them running out of money before Halloween even more remarkable.

What worries me now is that they have thrown about £35m at Hearts since Vlad took over and the fact they dont have a pot to piss in would make one think it hasnt went all that well. Now we are at the stage of the PBS falling down, players not getting paid, suppliers and utilities not getting paid and mumping at their big brothers for the rest of the Wallace fee.

Now that the well is almost dry we now have their local hero's Cardownie, Milligan, Deans and Foulkes making the case for public money to be used. Some Yam even posted that the "swimming club's" have used community assets for years so what's the difference?

Thick as ****** in the neck of a bottle.

Zazu62
30-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Did burnley not offer 3mil a few years back?

Oops haha

Winston Ingram
30-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Did burnley not offer 3mil a few years back?

Oops haha

Yep. They then signed Ross Wallace

Kaiser1962
30-10-2011, 12:05 PM
They are a bunch of deluded brain washed mad vlad followers. It's like a religious cult! Mad vlad the messiah. What a bunch of fuds! :greengrin

Mad Vlad is more Robert Maxwell then Roman Abramovich.

s.a.m
30-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Mad Vlad is more Robert Maxwell then Roman Abramovich.

Actually.......having sat through Johhny English countless times with my children, I've come to believe that he has modelled himself on John Malkovich's 'Pascal Sauvage'. But Russian, of course.

KdyHby
30-10-2011, 12:15 PM
BULL****................I THOUGHT HEWAS 20M...........:agree:

No, that's the number of fans they have......

jdships
30-10-2011, 03:09 PM
You would thinks so which makes them running out of money before Halloween even more remarkable.

What worries me now is that they have thrown about £35m at Hearts since Vlad took over and the fact they dont have a pot to piss in would make one think it hasnt went all that well. Now we are at the stage of the PBS falling down, players not getting paid, suppliers and utilities not getting paid and mumping at their big brothers for the rest of the Wallace fee.

Now that the well is almost dry we now have their local hero's Cardownie, Milligan, Deans and Foulkes making the case for public money to be used. Some Yam even posted that the "swimming club's" have used community assets for years so what's the difference?

Thick as ****** in the neck of a bottle.

C'mon don't be disrespectful to "******" by comparing it to " Gorgies finest " :greengrin:wink: