PDA

View Full Version : Golf in Turkey April 2012

Hibbyradge
22-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm looking for one more person to come to join a group of us for our jaunt to Turkey next year.

We head out on 26 April for a week from Glasgow and we'll be playing 5 rounds on brilliant courses - 2x Cornelia-Faldo, 2x Carya, 1x Kaya Eagle – the walk up green fees alone, would be around £450!.

We’ll be staying in the Cornelia Deluxe Resort, all inclusive and the cost will be around £925 plus maybe £40 or so on top for tips etc.

As well as all the quality food and drink you can handle, this includes transfers from the airport and transport to and from the courses from the front of the hotel!

As well as being fantastic value, last year was the best golfing experience I’ve ever had and evenings in the Hotel were brilliant too.

We play 2 teams in a Ryder Cup format and the only stipulation is you have to be on the first tee in time (usually mid to late morning). No-one has ever missed their time despite some unbelievable late nights etc! My biggest worry is that there is a 24 hour bar...

Believe me, it will be fantastic.

We only need a deposit at this stage so you'll have time to get the cash together.

PM me for more info.

Cheers

Dave

IWasThere2016
24-10-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm looking for one more person to come to join a group of us for our jaunt to Turkey next year.

We head out on 26 April for a week from Glasgow and we'll be playing 5 rounds on brilliant courses - 2x Cornelia-Faldo, 2x Carya, 1x Kaya Eagle – the walk up green fees alone, would be around £450!.

We’ll be staying in the Cornelia Deluxe Resort, all inclusive and the cost will be around £925 plus maybe £40 or so on top for tips etc.

As well as all the quality food and drink you can handle, this includes transfers from the airport and transport to and from the courses from the front of the hotel!

As well as being fantastic value, last year was the best golfing experience I’ve ever had and evenings in the Hotel were brilliant too.

We play 2 teams in a Ryder Cup format and the only stipulation is you have to be on the first tee in time (usually mid to late morning). No-one has ever missed their time despite some unbelievable late nights etc! My biggest worry is that there is a 24 hour bar...

Believe me, it will be fantastic.

We only need a deposit at this stage so you'll have time to get the cash together.

PM me for more info.

Cheers

Dave

Dave - sounds amazing and planning the same for September. How many you got going - and who did you book with again? G