PDA

View Full Version : A nice wee story

N.Wales Hibby
27-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi Everyone,
First of all I would like to thank you all for a great forum. I first started reading at the start of the end of Yogi's era to keep me informed of what was happening to my beloved football team. There have been humerous, angry, positive and unhappy posts and a lot of times there is disagreement on the best way to move Hibs forward. If the Board the Manager and the Players had the passion and love the supporters have for Hibernian Football Club it would go a long way to rekindle a bond that is today missing...... Now for my wee story.

My son decided to get for my Birthday a retro Hibs top and get it signed by the great man himself Pat Stanton. Pat was sitting with Lawrie Reilly and Pat was handed the shirt to sign. He signed it Happy Birthday from Pat Stanton. Lawrie asked him who and what it was for, Pat said it was for a birthday present. Lawrie took it from him and also signed it, Pat said you have ruined the shirt he has probably never heard of you.:flag:

FranckSuzy
27-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi Everyone,
First of all I would like to thank you all for a great forum. I first started reading at the start of the end of Yogi's era to keep me informed of what was happening to my beloved football team. There have been humerous, angry, positive and unhappy posts and a lot of times there is disagreement on the best way to move Hibs forward. If the Board the Manager and the Players had the passion and love the supporters have for Hibernian Football Club it would go a long way to rekindle a bond that is today missing...... Now for my wee story.

My son decided to get for my Birthday a retro Hibs top and get it signed by the great man himself Pat Stanton. Pat was sitting with Lawrie Reilly and Pat was handed the shirt to sign. He signed it Happy Birthday from Pat Stanton. Lawrie asked him who and what it was for, Pat said it was for a birthday present. Lawrie took it from him and also signed it, Pat said you have ruined the shirt he has probably never heard of you.:flag:

:thumbsup:and welcome!

jabis
27-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

:thumbsup: welcome to the madhouse !