PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh

bingo70
26-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Anybody been and know the best things to do?

Off there on saturday and although I realise it's going to be totally different from the Blackpool in the sun places i usually go too I don't really know what to expect, when i booked it i thought guaranteed good weather but with it being a muslim country i might only get a beer in the hotels and restaraunts but done a bit reading and it sounds like there is a few bars and stuff there as well?

As always, any helpfull tips and hints much appreciated (although as i'm going on Saturday i won't be cancelling so any negative feedback about the place can just be put to one side till i'm back :greengrin)

cheers

Jack
26-09-2011, 08:43 PM
A PM to AM Morrocan on the Bounce would be a good option, not sure he's posting much these days though.

Betty Boop
27-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Anybody been and know the best things to do?

Off there on saturday and although I realise it's going to be totally different from the Blackpool in the sun places i usually go too I don't really know what to expect, when i booked it i thought guaranteed good weather but with it being a muslim country i might only get a beer in the hotels and restaraunts but done a bit reading and it sounds like there is a few bars and stuff there as well?

As always, any helpfull tips and hints much appreciated (although as i'm going on Saturday i won't be cancelling so any negative feedback about the place can just be put to one side till i'm back :greengrin)

cheers

:smokin kif !