PDA

View Full Version : Fat Jumbo Jim Jeffries

Sammy7nil
18-09-2011, 05:27 PM
There will be speculation that he will be our next manager, could you ever accept him as a Hibs manager?
Not sure I could, we could win the SC with him and i think i would still dislike him.

If (okay it is a MASSIVE if) the board appointed him I really think it would confirm they dont get football.

What do you think?

MrSmith
18-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Difficult because at the back of my mind... I'd be expecting him to extract revenge for the 7-0 gubbing!!

Cabbage East
18-09-2011, 05:38 PM
No.

BEEJ
18-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Not a chance that Jeffries will ever be manager of Hibs.

END OF

Sammy7nil
18-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Not a chance that Jeffries will ever be manager of Hibs.

END OF

I hope not but I don't think in todays market you could ever say NEVER, Hibs could not go down the route of an unproven SPL manager next time therfore there are not that many candidates. He is out of work and took a job at Killie so would be cheap.

I don't think it will happen but it is easy to make a case for it.

KeithTheHibby
18-09-2011, 05:46 PM
It won't happen anyway as the majority of fans won't accept him and I don't think he would take the job either.

Ironically enough he is a good manager who would improve the performances and results!

Hibs Class
18-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I think it would be harder for hearts fans to accept him as our manager than it would be for us, and for that reason I doubt he'd accept it. If he did consider it I'm sure he'd take into account how our supporters treat our managers (those with no history to the club and those with a positive background) and he'd quickly realise he'd be on a hiding to nothing.

Hibbyradge
18-09-2011, 05:53 PM
No. If might be a lovely man and a consummate professional, but it just wouldn't be right.

Can you imagine Alex Ferguson ever managing. Liverpool or Ally McCoist at Celtic?

Not that I'm a drama queen or anything, but I was talking about this to Mrs R on Friday night while a bit "tired and emotional" and made the following statement.

"If Jefferies gets the job as manager, Hibs will an dead to me!

Hibbyradge
18-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Be dead, not an dead.

Bloody phone!

Aldo
18-09-2011, 06:00 PM
?

The question has to be...would it be in the best interests of the club and would he be a better man for the job than CC?????????

Sammy7nil
18-09-2011, 06:12 PM
?

The question has to be...would it be in the best interests of the club and would he be a better man for the job than CC?????????

You are of course Totally correct but football Never works like that.

Northernhibee
18-09-2011, 06:15 PM
There will be speculation that he will be our next manager, could you ever accept him as a Hibs manager?
Not sure I could, we could win the SC with him and i think i would still dislike him.

If (okay it is a MASSIVE if) the board appointed him I really think it would confirm they dont get football.

What do you think?

Next Aberdeen manager.

Saorsa
18-09-2011, 06:16 PM
http://mommyrhetoric.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/no.jpg

FLHIBS
18-09-2011, 06:19 PM

I'd rather have him than Calderwood at present. I'm not sure it is on the Mo Johnston biblical proportions but probably a bit like George Graham going to Spurs from Arsenal. Spurs fans never took to him even though he won the league cup for them, just too hard to take when there is history there.

I don't think it will happen, although I wonder if the BB is just a sweetener before the main show i.e. JJ does come in.

Aldo
18-09-2011, 06:20 PM

ta man....old enough and ugly enough to realise that but football is a funny old game???

put it this way....

if cc remains in charge we will be relegated......this is however only my opinion

Sammy7nil
18-09-2011, 06:24 PM
ta man....old enough and ugly enough to realise that but football is a funny old game???

put it this way....

if cc remains in charge we will be relegated......this is however only my opinion

I know you know :wink:
I don't think we will be relegated but we will be in a long fight to aviod relegation with coco in charge and that should not be the case

Cropley10
18-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Be dead, not an dead.

Bloody phone!

:faf:

James70
18-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I would be prepared to accept him if he was a decent manager despite his Hearts connection.

The fact is that he got the boot from the Yams because of their record at the end of last season leading into this season and I would not be convinced he could turn things round for us. Hibs need a manager who can not only get us into the top 6 but do it by playing entertaining football at the same time.

Old Hibs legends have found out how difficult it is to be manager at ER and FJK would have to be a miracle worker to stand a chance of succeeding I'm afraid.

just_joe
18-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Can't believe how childish some folk on this thread are being. Who cares if he is a former Heart's boss? At the end of the day if the money is right then he would join us. At the end of the day we the fans will still pour more money into the club and we will end up getting nothing in return as per usual.

BEEJ
18-09-2011, 06:46 PM
?

There will be literally hundreds of candidates for the job who tick that particular box as and when CC finally leaves. If not thousands.

And a good five or six of those will be within Hibs price range ..... :greengrin

I'd rather have him than Calderwood at present.

I don't think it will happen, although I wonder if the BB is just a sweetener before the main show i.e. JJ does come in.
Ach, away wi ye. Utter nonsense.

Complete and utter wind up of a thread. :greengrin

EK_Hibs
18-09-2011, 07:02 PM
I would accept Jefferies as Hibs manager because he's good at what he does in this league... I can't deny that, He is a far far far better manager than CC.

In saying that, I don't think for a second he would take the Hibs job... He bleeds maroon.

I reckon Jefferies will end up back at Falkirk when that tramp Pressley gets the boot... BB will probably follow him AGAIN when he gets bored of watching Calderwood and his stale brand of hoofball garbage.

At The Edge
18-09-2011, 07:09 PM
I would accept Jefferies as Hibs manager because he's good at what he does in this league... I can't deny that, He is a far far far better manager than CC.

In saying that, I don't think for a second he would take the Hibs job... He bleeds maroon.

I reckon Jefferies will end up back at Falkirk when that tramp Pressley gets the boot... BB will follow him AGAIN as he is already bored of watching Calderwood and his stale brand of hoofball garbage.

fixed that for you :wink:

FLHIBS
18-09-2011, 07:24 PM
There will be literally hundreds of candidates for the job who tick that particular box as and when CC finally leaves. If not thousands.

And a good five or six of those will be within Hibs price range ..... :greengrin

Ach, away wi ye. Utter nonsense.

Complete and utter wind up of a thread. :greengrin

Am I not allowed an opinion ?

EK_Hibs
18-09-2011, 07:27 PM
fixed that for you :wink:

Ha! You're probably right as well.

I used to be of the opinion that we should just focus on results and who cares how we play as long as we WIN. Well I've changed my mind, I am sick of watching Hibs hoofing the ball, I want to see us punt CC and appoint a manager who wants to see his teams playing the right way.

It's not difficult FFS!... Other teams in this *****y league are at least TRYING to play good football... the likes of St Mirren, Motherwell and Dundee UTD, even the ****ing Yams an all!

If we want to get more bums on seats at Easter Road then we have to start playing GOOD FOOTBALL.

Moany rant over.

:greengrin

edwards
18-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Yep I agree with that comment he probably does bleed maroon, but it was his beloved team that shafted BB and JJ walked out on. I could just see it now JJ at the helm when we win the scottish and hump them 8-0 just to get his own back on Vlad.
I am sure there is a few stories that BB could tell us about what goes on at ***********. I wouldn't rule Jeffries out completely as he would be desperate to make Hibs successful to get his own back on the Vlad fella.:agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-09-2011, 07:32 PM
One thing would be absolutely apparent if JJ was offered and took the job, and that would be that he wanted to be here and he was committed given that he would be walking into a hostile environment with the clock already ticking. Who can say the same about the present manager?

hibbill2002
18-09-2011, 07:34 PM
http://mommyrhetoric.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/no.jpg

nononononono and a hunner times more NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IberianHibernian
18-09-2011, 07:42 PM
Is JJ not likely to be a candidate for Scotland job if Scotland don`t win in Leichtenstein ? Good way for him to finish his career and a cheap option for SFA . I remember when Willie Ormond became Hearts manager a lot of Hibbies were disappointed but not nearly as much as most Jambos and Ormond`s record with St Johnstone and Scotland was very impressive .

Saorsa
18-09-2011, 07:44 PM
nononononono and a hunner times more NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOthat'll be a no then? :wink: :greengrin

hibbill2002
18-09-2011, 07:52 PM
that'll be a no then? :wink: :greengrin

No, that'll be a hunner no's:wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
18-09-2011, 08:26 PM
TBH if it means hiking up that god awful league then yes, I'd employ JJ. still. I prefer Martin McGuninness.

Sumner
18-09-2011, 08:29 PM
No JJ, no Tango, no same-old-same-old faces.

Michael O'Niell would do in my book.

greenlad
18-09-2011, 08:52 PM
FACT - the man behind Hibs greatest ever team had 16 (yes SIXTEEN) years at the helm as Hearts manager before moving to Hibs in 1936. Didn't do him, or ultimately Hibs, any harm:agree:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_McCartney

Sammy7nil
18-09-2011, 09:26 PM
FACT - the man behind Hibs greatest ever team had 16 (yes SIXTEEN) years at the helm as Hearts manager before moving to Hibs in 1936. Didn't do him, or ultimately Hibs, any harm:agree:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_McCartney

But was he a Fat Jambo :wink:

IWasThere2016
18-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Be dead, not an dead.

Bloody phone!

Ah hear ye - mine is daeing its ane thing, and has been for weeks!

nortonhibby
18-09-2011, 09:41 PM
If he won us silverweare and keeps us up
I hope not but I don't think in todays market you could ever say NEVER, Hibs could not go down the route of an unproven SPL manager next time therfore there are not that many candidates. He is out of work and took a job at Killie so would be cheap.

I don't think it will happen but it is easy to make a case for it.

The word Cheap would appeal to RP No doubt about that, if fat jim is just sitting around getting fatter and RP Calls him with a modest offer the fat git IMHO Would take the gig.

Fans would not be for it nor would I, But and its a big But if we started winning he would be tolerated if its a failure and we go down RP :taxi

Bob1875
18-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I would actually like JJ & BB to be in charge at Hibs. Fuc£, they've won the SC twice in the last 13 years, and achieved more than respectable league position. All I want is a manager who knows how to win games in the spl, and these pair do. JJ needs a job, I say give him yin, rather than go for some other unknown who hasn't got a clue about the spl. With JJ in charge we may just be able to get fired up for a derby aswell.

erin go bragh
18-09-2011, 11:04 PM

What do you think?
If we did and he got us the holy grail, id get a tattoo of him on my arse :wink:
He has to be an improvement on cc no :dunno:

GGTTH

Bob1875
18-09-2011, 11:08 PM
If we did and he got us the holy grail, id get a tattoo of him on my arse :wink:
He has to be an improvement on cc no :dunno:

GGTTH

Ofcourse he is, but because he's a jambo some fans won't have it, which is a shame because he knows a thing or two about the spl.

nortonhibby
18-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Ofcourse he is, but because he's a jambo some fans won't have it, which is a shame because he knows a thing or two about the spl.

This is madness ib CC And RP We have to trust we cant rely on JJ AND BB:confused: To save us, we need Sir Tom:aok:

BT58
19-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Sorry,,,,, but employing someone like JJ is a non starter!!!!
Imagine the reaction everytime we played the tarts and results went against us???
RP has some hard thinking to do in the near future,,, if we do dinally get rid of CC, then in
my eyes we should employ someone with knowledge of the scottish game
not necessarily of hibs connection
Dare i say the guy who at St Johnstone, who is working miracles for them

Hibrandenburg
19-09-2011, 04:26 AM
Yes please.

Imagine the GIRUY factor if he put us on a good run of derby wins and not to mention if he managed to secure the holy grail :faint:

What has pissed me off the most the last 3 decades is that the fat wee Jambo alky who inflicted the most damage against us was in reality a fat wee Hibby alky.

****in yes please.

TrickyNicky
19-09-2011, 04:52 AM
Sorry,,,,, but employing someone like JJ is a non starter!!!!
Imagine the reaction everytime we played the tarts and results went against us???
RP has some hard thinking to do in the near future,,, if we do dinally get rid of CC, then in
my eyes we should employ someone with knowledge of the scottish game
not necessarily of hibs connection
Dare i say the guy who at St Johnstone, who is working miracles for them

I fear that McInnes would want nowhere near Hibs, I don't think any Scottish manager with ambition would - apart from the usual hat-ring-throwers!

There may be the odd one who could help us out for a while, at a premium of course or we look farther afield to Germany, Spain or Portugal for another hat-ring-throwing mercenary type, but one that could strip and re-build the mindset of HFC.
A manager and a team that can really teach these numpties how to play, develop the kids with a bit of flair.

Someone who may want an equity partnership or large bonuses based on performance and on-selling of youth that is nurtured and sold on.Someone who makes money if we do.

We need to find someone who cares, someone who will make out of it, someone who may well have done it all before and someone the players want to play for, who can motivate a team, excite a team, excite the fans, bring the crowds back and obviously bring results, ambition and real pride back to the club, we need a manager who really wants this job and really wants to show people what can be done.

The style of Scottish football is in rapid decline compared to the rest of the world in my opinion but some teams are making positive changes already - Kilmarnock players want the ball and try to play, string passes, keep possession, as does St Johnstone, Dunfermline, St Mirren.

We are a bigger club than these guys, maybe it's time to start acting like it rather than just expecting it and talking about it.

Hibs need to start thinking outside the box and make their own luck, be in charge of their own destiny and any other popcorn, candy-coated yank jargonned cliche' there may be floating about.
A great stadium in a great city - should be full every home match or it shouldn't have been built ( how many times is Elton John going to play in Edinburgh) ?
The club needs fans,the old ones want results, attractive football, the new ones want something Hibs don't have right now, value for their money, results, ambition, excitement and a bit of fun for their kids, girlfriends, wives (bigamist folk ken whit's gaun oan likes :wink: )!

Talk is cheap and we are always on a budget.

The SPL is there for the taking these days and will be more and more in the future, we need a proper long term plan.

I'll get my own:taxi thankyou!

oneone73
19-09-2011, 06:24 AM
I would actually like JJ & BB to be in charge at Hibs. Fuc£, they've won the SC twice in the last 13 years, and achieved more than respectable league position. All I want is a manager who knows how to win games in the spl, and these pair do. JJ needs a job, I say give him yin, rather than go for some other unknown who hasn't got a clue about the spl. With JJ in charge we may just be able to get fired up for a derby aswell.

Once, surely? And that in Smith's last game in his first spell, when the Huns team played in sandshoes with their suitcases packed. Am I missing something?

sahib
19-09-2011, 07:21 AM
I would accept him. It would be a jolly jape and football is meant to be an entertainment

crash
19-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Some on here may recall an interview pre the 98 Scottish Cup Final, Jefferies was asked to comment on Hibs relegation, and replied "F****n' Brilliant". If that fat lying turd ever gets a job at ER I will never go back.

hibsbollah
19-09-2011, 07:58 AM
I fear that McInnes would want nowhere near Hibs, I don't think any Scottish manager with ambition would - apart from the usual hat-ring-throwers!

There may be the odd one who could help us out for a while, at a premium of course or we look farther afield to Germany, Spain or Portugal for another hat-ring-throwing mercenary type, but one that could strip and re-build the mindset of HFC.
A manager and a team that can really teach these numpties how to play, develop the kids with a bit of flair.

Someone who may want an equity partnership or large bonuses based on performance and on-selling of youth that is nurtured and sold on.Someone who makes money if we do.

We need to find someone who cares, someone who will make out of it, someone who may well have done it all before and someone the players want to play for, who can motivate a team, excite a team, excite the fans, bring the crowds back and obviously bring results, ambition and real pride back to the club, we need a manager who really wants this job and really wants to show people what can be done.

The style of Scottish football is in rapid decline compared to the rest of the world in my opinion but some teams are making positive changes already - Kilmarnock players want the ball and try to play, string passes, keep possession, as does St Johnstone, Dunfermline, St Mirren.

We are a bigger club than these guys, maybe it's time to start acting like it rather than just expecting it and talking about it.

Hibs need to start thinking outside the box and make their own luck, be in charge of their own destiny and any other popcorn, candy-coated yank jargonned cliche' there may be floating about.
A great stadium in a great city - should be full every home match or it shouldn't have been built ( how many times is Elton John going to play in Edinburgh) ?
The club needs fans,the old ones want results, attractive football, the new ones want something Hibs don't have right now, value for their money, results, ambition, excitement and a bit of fun for their kids, girlfriends, wives (bigamist folk ken whit's gaun oan likes :wink: )!

Talk is cheap and we are always on a budget.

The SPL is there for the taking these days and will be more and more in the future, we need a proper long term plan.

I'll get my own:taxi thankyou!

Exceptional post, 10/10.

The problem is, finding this great redeemer and beung able to afford him. I doubt we'll be able to prise paul le guen (the best candidate for the 'bottom up revolution' job you describe) away from Oman.

greenginger
19-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures and believe me these are desperate times.

I'd take Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, or Jack the Ripper as manager if he would move us up the League and get the team playing something resembling football. :greengrin

hibsbollah
19-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures and believe me these are desperate times.I'd take Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, or Jack the Ripper as manager if he would move us up the League and get the team playing something resembling football. :greengrin Adolf would be a good shout, but hes a Schalke fan. Not sure he'd make the move to Scotland, especially to a team who wear a knock-off Werder Bremen kit.

greenginger
19-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Adolf would be a good shout, but hes a Schalke fan. Not sure he'd make the move to Scotland, especially to a team who wear a knock-off Werder Bremen kit.

Watched Full Metal Jacket on the box the other night. That chief Drill Instructor Hardman or what ever his name was could be a good shout for East Mains pre - seasons.

Sort out the Non- Hackers as he called them.

Cropley10
19-09-2011, 08:19 AM
JJ got emptied for standing up to Vlad. We all laughed at how poor his record was from about February onwards and look at the players he had available. He played a route one style to Kyle, who got injured and then there was no Plan B. Hearts fans moaned about his dull, outdated brand of football and won't look back.

Shows how bad things are when people start asking for Fat Jim to become the next manager of Hibs. Get a grip FFS!

Saorsa
19-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Desperate times call for desperate measures and believe me these are desperate times.

I'd take Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, or Jack the Ripper as manager if he would move us up the League and get the team playing something resembling football. :greengrinso would I

but I wouldnae take that stout faced jambo **** :bye:

Liberal Hibby
19-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Currently we have CC and BB - I think it would not be a sufficient break from the past to employ another manager with twin initials...

Hibs On Tour
19-09-2011, 10:26 AM
More than a few on here forgetting that Jeffries - for all he is undoubtedly a fat jambo prick - throughout his tenure[s] at homo fc got them doing what we didn't/couldn't - play with some backbone and solidity, particularly in derbies. His brand of football isn't pretty granted, but I'd be prepared to take solid grit that got some results in the interim period and saved us from flirting with relegation ala CC's brand of... well not sure what you'd call it...

Even if it was a 'steady the ship' period of a couple of years perhaps?

And I can't think of many potential candidates who'd have more reason to want to get one over on Hearts nowadays...

I'll get my tin helmet ready... :greengrin

GGTTH

Craig_in_Prague
19-09-2011, 10:47 AM
JJ at Hibs, please no.

I understand where the "SPL experience" demands come from, however remember Mowbray.
Personally i'd rather have a younger, enthusiastic manager and plays football on the ground. Fit, energetic players that work hard individually and as a unit. Everyone knows their job and what they're trying to do. Work on movement and getting 2 on 1 situations, have some imagination on set pieces, working on the 'right ball' etc .......

I know that sounds all too much like Mowbray's team..... but there must be other managers out there that can achieve decent football. Is the game really so short of good coaches / up and coming managers?
We will never play as good as Barca or Man UTD, but surely you've gotta learn from the best in the game? From what i've seen of Killie and St Mirren, they seem to be trying to play eye pleasing football.
We can't even take a throw-in!!!

What we suffer now hurts my eyes. JJ would get better results, but it wouldn't be any nicer to watch.

I'm sure many fans could see better football played around the lothians for free or just a couple of pound.......

Stevie Reid
19-09-2011, 10:58 AM
I would take Jefferies at Hibs but can't see any way he would come. As other folk have mentioned, it wouldn't take long for the support to turn on him (those who didn't from the start), and why on earth would he want to jeopardise his place as a Hearts legend to manage us?

Couldn't see it ever happening. Another SPL team will take him when a job comes up - I'm actually amazed that Aberdeen and Dundee Utd never went after him during his ten years at Killie, when they were going through a number of managers.

cabbageandribs1875
19-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Some on here may recall an interview pre the 98 Scottish Cup Final, Jefferies was asked to comment on Hibs relegation, and replied "F****n' Brilliant". If that fat lying turd ever gets a job at ER I will never go back.

:agree: fjk has made numerous disparaging comments about us over the last couple of decades, but it just shows you how desperate some posters on here must be that they would even entertain the idea of that 'removed' EVER being in the home dugout at ER, incredible :bitchy:

p.s. infact, i'm amazed this topic has even came up on here in the first place, absurd

matty_f
19-09-2011, 11:56 AM
FJK can GTF.

bawheid
19-09-2011, 11:59 AM
so would I

but I wouldnae take that stout faced jambo **** :bye:

Abso-****ing-lutely!

FJK would be a disasterous appointment.

BEEJ
19-09-2011, 12:07 PM
:agree: fjk has made numerous disparaging comments about us over the last couple of decades, but it just shows you how desperate some posters on here must be that they would even entertain the idea of that 'removed' EVER being in the home dugout at ER, incredible :bitchy:

p.s. infact, i'm amazed this topic has even came up on here in the first place, absurd
Some of the posts on this thread are clearly windups.

Others are applying a degree of reason to our current circumstances and concluding that we should 'never say never'. It's important to be able to discern the one type of poster from the other.

Not an issue for me, however. NEVER in a month of Sundays.

allezsauzee
19-09-2011, 12:24 PM
JJ is a big fat jambo c u next tuesday, however i don't want a nice guy in charge of our team, i want somebody who is going to have us in the top 3 and challenging for cups, so yes i would have him as manager because i think he could do that.

.Sean.
19-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Jim Jeffries is a fat, ugly dinosaur of a man. And a Hearts ****.

No thanks.

Hamish
19-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Next Aberdeen manager.

:agree: could be a distinct possibility, will he come back for his pal?.

Monkey Harris
19-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Think he'd do a job, and no one more than him will want to do one over Mad Vlad.

hibiedude
19-09-2011, 04:51 PM
When Colin Calderwood is sack and the choice is JJ or Jimmy Calderwood try telling me that JJ wouldn't be your first choice.

If JJ became the manager I wouldn't have a problem with that provided he did a great job.

If not like any other manager we've had I would call for his head .

hibbill2002
19-09-2011, 05:15 PM
No Hibs supporter in their right mind would want that fat hearts ******* as manager of our club.