29-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Please can this be our new song.
Aye, that'll do the trick:rolleyes:

:taxi This one's for you

Expecting Rain
29-08-2011, 10:27 AM

I`d rather see Calderwood leaving in a jet plane.

Hibs Class
29-08-2011, 10:31 AM
I`d rather see Calderwood leaving in a jet plane. Only if it was also carrying all our supporters who appear to think it's appropriate to change manager every year or so.

khib70
29-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Only if it was also carrying all our supporters who appear to think it's appropriate to change manager every year or so.

:agree::top marks

Expecting Rain
29-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Only if it was also carrying all our supporters who appear to think it's appropriate to change manager every year or so.
If it is the choice of a jet plane in the right direction or a heavy freight train with no direction, i`ll go with the jet.

pacorosssco
29-08-2011, 11:20 AM

i dont want first division football. you obviously do:aok:

pacorosssco
29-08-2011, 11:22 AM

a bad manager is a bad manager. why should we give him a two years when it is obvious he doesnt have it . keep a crap manager for longer as it isnt appropriate to change a bad manager. good one . hope you enjoy next season in the first

The Sea-gull
29-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Is that you Rod?

Why should a p!$$ poor manager who doesn't really want to be here, get any more time than he has had already. 10 months of this dross is long enough. This is his team and has been for months. I don't think the majority of Hibs fans ask for a change of manager lightly. There wasn't a clamour to get rid of JC even though things started to go poorly under him. While many of us were not happy with mixu there wasn't exactly a campaign to oust him. Yogi's record had nose dived alarmingly so he had to go. CC's record hasn't nose dived because it has never got off the ground. He has had enough time to show signs of improvement.

We got a largely undeserved win in Inverness with a last minute goal in a game we should have lost. Take that away and we'd have nothing.

It may be early days but better to try and save the ship while it is sinking than wait until it has sunk.

I just don't get this stubborness amoung some fans to stick with CC. Oh, sorry he won 5 games in a row back in February so lets just wait until he does that again.