PDA

View Full Version : A polite message to Rod Petrie

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-08-2011, 04:50 PM
If your going to stay around for the long term, make sure the next manager has an established CV

NO MORE ROOKIE MANAGERS.....PLEASE!

Saorsa
28-08-2011, 04:51 PM
If your going to stay around for the long term, make sure the next manager has an established CV

He should have **** all tae do with picking managers :bitchy:

Dirkster23
28-08-2011, 04:54 PM

CC's not a rookie manager, he's managed Forest, Northampton and been assistant manager at Newcastle. He's maybe pish, but no a rookie :wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-08-2011, 04:55 PM
He should have **** all tae do with picking managers :bitchy:

Your right Dan but I can't see us ever getting shot of him to be honest, as long as he keeps the biscuit tin tightly closed that will suit TF and he won't walk even with his shocking record of manager appointments.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-08-2011, 04:59 PM
You can expect accountants to come in and look at our well managed books and they will applaud. You can expect coaches and administrators to come in and look at our ground and training facilities and applaud also. Two pats on the back. You can't expect supporters to come in and watch that product on the park and be anything else than fed up.

7Hero
28-08-2011, 05:03 PM
my message to petrie is to get lost, get the hell out of dodge..

blackpoolhibs
28-08-2011, 05:16 PM
My message to Petrie would be, this guy is working his ticket. You wouldn't let him go, now he's just ****ing us up right in front of your nose, and you cant do anything about it without looking like you cocked up AGAIN.

Hibercelona
28-08-2011, 05:18 PM
What we need in is a young boy who is motivated and enthusiastic about the game.

inglisavhibs
28-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Your right Dan but I can't see us ever getting shot of him to be honest, as long as he keeps the biscuit tin tightly closed that will suit TF and he won't walk even with his shocking record of manager appointments.

It seemed a decent appointment at the time, and we were all prepared to give him a chance. Petrie has given him more support tham most other managers we have add and we have signed more players than any other team in this transfer window. What we are seeing on the park is unacceptable with practically no hope of winning each week (i know we beat Inverness ). There is no semblence of teamwork, no balance to the team,(it's been obvious for months that we needed a left sided midfielder and we sign 5 strikers!),no method of attacking, weak and amateurish defending, bad habits all through our team, players out of position, no midfieders who have the strength,guile and athleticism to link up with the forwards and worst of all no collective will to win.
Where we go from here I don't know but given that Calderwood has not shown any great desire to be at Easter Road he should do the decent thing and resign and we have to get somebody in who wants the job and has some experience of Scottish football.Depressing times for us Hibbies watching Hearts win so comfortably in a local derby.

MSK
28-08-2011, 05:24 PM
My message to Petrie would be, this guy is working his ticket. You wouldn't let him go, now he's just ****ing us up right in front of your nose, and you cant do anything about it without looking like you cocked up AGAIN.If it wasnae Petrie it would be someone else ..every club in Scotland are cutting back because Scottish football is rooked ..finished ..Petrie imo has had a head start ..clubs will be folding in the next few years weighed down by debt ..we wont ..

Thanks Rod ..:aok:

ScottB
28-08-2011, 05:26 PM
We haven't had a rookie manager since Collins.

Hibercelona
28-08-2011, 05:27 PM
If it wasnae Petrie it would be someone else ..every club in Scotland are cutting back because Scottish football is rooked ..finished ..Petrie imo has had a head start ..clubs will be folding in the next few years weighed down by debt ..we wont ..

No they wont. :rolleyes:

down the slope
28-08-2011, 05:29 PM
If it wasnae Petrie it would be someone else ..every club in Scotland are cutting back because Scottish football is rooked ..finished ..Petrie imo has had a head start ..clubs will be folding in the next few years weighed down by debt ..we wont ..

Just have a glance at the league table !.

MSK
28-08-2011, 06:56 PM
No they wont. :rolleyes:You think so ?..there is no money in Scottish football, who is gonna invest in a "tin pot" league ? crowds are down, the quality is down, prices are too high, clubs are struggling in Scotland ..top to bottom ..Killie,Rangers, D.utd, Aberdeen etc are baw deep in debt ..they cant get out of it because there are no backers

Just have a glance at the league table !.And ..?