PDA

View Full Version : Just came across this...

hibeedonald
27-08-2011, 05:56 PM
http://www.realhibs.net/

are people leaving this site? why did this get made?

R'Albin
27-08-2011, 06:00 PM
http://www.realhibs.net/

are people leaving this site? why did this get made?

Some folk got punted from here then decided they are going to make their own site, I won't be joining soon anyway..

Surprised how long it took for this to appear on the main board.

FranckSuzy
27-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Some folk got punted from here then decided they are going to make their own site, I won't be joining soon anyway..

Surprised how long it took for this to appear on the main board.

:agree:......plus

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, a site for Hibs fans was run by Uncle Stuart and his simple son Trevor. They had lots of fun bossing people about, trying to be important and basically lording it over people. However, times they were a changing and other, more sensible, diplomatic people took over and improved the site to such an extent that it is now .net as you know it today. Uncle Stuart and Trevor didn't like their toy being used by others so tried to take it away and start up a game on their own. The naughty, banned people thought they would follow them and other, long-forgotten posters joined in to as they felt they had found kindred spirits. Nasty comments were made by the bad people about .net and showed them up for what they are.

Night, night :wink:

Betty Boop
27-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, a site for Hibs fans was run by Uncle Stuart and his simple son Trevor. They had lots of fun bossing people about, trying to be important and basically lording it over people. However, times they were a changing and other, more sensible, diplomatic people took over and improved the site to such an extent that it is now .net as you know it today. Uncle Stuart and Trevor didn't like their toy being used by others so tried to take it away and start up a game on their own. The naughty, banned people thought they would follow them and other, long-forgotten posters joined in to as they felt they had found kindred spirits. Nasty comments were made by the bad people about .net and showed them up for what they are.

:kettle:

H18sry
27-08-2011, 06:24 PM

Do you really have a clue about what you are talking about?:rolleyes:

HNA6
27-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Folk are entitled to their opinions etc & we admire loyalty to individual forums but lets please not turn this into a slanging match guy's gal's, we have had it before wi hibs.net v bounce but at the end of the day there are no winners..were aw hibbies after aw ..:aok:

McSwanky
27-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Folk are entitled to their opinions etc & we admire loyalty to individual forums but lets please not turn this into a slanging match guy's gal's, we have had it before wi hibs.net v bounce but at the end of the day there are no winners..were aw hibbies after aw ..:aok: Well said that man. We should leave the petty and childish behaviour to the, well, petty and childish.

FranckSuzy
27-08-2011, 07:28 PM
:kettle:

It was meant to be a modern day fairytale and tongue-in cheek :rolleyes: :wink:

Do you really have a clue about what you are talking about?:rolleyes:

Yes. I know both Stuart and Trevor and was on the original .net back in 2001 so have had my own experience to call on.

Folk are entitled to their opinions etc & we admire loyalty to individual forums but lets please not turn this into a slanging match guy's gal's, we have had it before wi hibs.net v bounce but at the end of the day there are no winners..were aw hibbies after aw ..:aok:

Thanks, and this is my right of reply. I originally posted this on the MB and the thread was moved but that's it from me though. :aok:

Allant1981
27-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Ive signed up, i enjoy talking about and reading about hibs so the more boards the better for me, ive never had a gripe with anyone on here or had a gripe with the way the admins deal with things but thought id give the new site a bash, its not to different to this one

greenlex
27-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Ive signed up, i enjoy talking about and reading about hibs so the more boards the better for me, ive never had a gripe with anyone on here or had a gripe with the way the admins deal with things but thought id give the new site a bash, its not to different to this one
Apart from being real?:greengrin

HNA6
27-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Apart from being real?:greengrin:tee hee:

SRHibs
27-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm migrating. Sick of the sodding upstarts on here...

HH81
28-08-2011, 06:00 AM
I really really really want to join but I keep getting the random question wrong, why is Me not the answer? :wink:

:greengrin

lapsedhibee
28-08-2011, 07:08 AM
I'm migrating. Sick of the sodding upstarts on here...

:agree: Hard to know which are more fake, the sodding upstarts or the caretaker pricks.

hibeeleicester
28-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Well said that man. We should leave the petty and childish behaviour to the, well, petty and childish.

Im signed up to that site does that make me petty and childish?

DaveF
28-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Im signed up to that site does that make me petty and childish?

Yes.

Well, you did ask :-)

hibeeleicester
29-08-2011, 10:04 AM
Yes.

Well, you did ask :-)

Thank ****..... Always wanted to grow up to be Peter Pan