PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal Turnstile Collection - Volunteers Needed

StevieC
24-08-2011, 08:10 PM
The Dnipro Appeal has been given permission to carry out a bucket collection at the Hibernian v Aberdeen match on Sunday the 11th of September.

For this to be a success we need as many volunteers as possible to shake a bucket at the turnstiles for around 30 minutes prior to the game.

The game is scheduled for a 3pm kick-off and buckets can be collected from 2pm onwards adjacent to the club shop.

I cannot stress enough how important these collections are to the charity funds and how much of a contribution volunteers make to the ongoing efforts of the Dnipro Appeal charity.

If you are able to help out then contact me directly and I will provide further details.

Many thanks.

:flag: :not worth :flag:

Billy
25-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Just a wee bump.

If you can help, then please get in touch.

StevieC
03-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Still quite a few volunteers short for a successful collection.

If you can spare a bit of time please get in touch.

StevieC
04-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Thought I'd bump this up after the excitement of the testimonial.

:wink:

Hibby D
05-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Bump!

A few more volunteers could make such a difference to the amount collected on the day. For 30 or so minutes of your time you will receive a lifetime of "feelgood" mulsh running around inside you. :greengrin

This is such a special, and unique, thing we Hibs fans have. A charity, borne from a simple game of football, and totally dedicated to helping children.

'Mon the Hibs fans :aok::flag:

StevieC
09-09-2011, 07:37 PM
A HUGE thank you to everyone that has volunteered so far. See you at the back of the Famous Five on Sunday (adjacent to club shop). We'll be handing out buckets from 1.40pm onwards.

There are still a few buckets left over if anyone else can help out and raise a few quid for the charity.
(each bucket shaken averages about £100 to the charity)

StevieC
11-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Well done to all the volunteers that turned up today, a nice turnout and first indications are that we'll have beaten the amount collected at last seasons turnstile collection.

The money will be counted over the next few days and the final figure will be posted here, Facebook and the Dnipro Kids mailing list.

LancashireHibby
11-09-2011, 09:35 PM
There looked to be an absolute army of bucket collectors right the way from Easter Road to the turnstiles, well done to you all :aok:

NaeTechnoHibby
11-09-2011, 10:04 PM
We are hopeful that the new bucket stickers and T shirts would make a diffirence :flag:

No excessive money was used to get these, just huge generorisity from people :flag:

Kevin McCallion at MacSigns in Newbridge :hibees

LancashireHibby
11-09-2011, 10:10 PM
We are hopeful that the new bucket stickers and T shirts would make a diffirence :flag:

No excessive money was used to get these, just huge generorisity from people :flag:

Kevin McCallion at MacSigns in Newbridge :hibees

It definitely helped with the visibility - in future it could be a good idea to have a small number of leaflets to explain the aims and reasons for the appeal as I attended with a mate who didn't know about the appeal (albeit as he was a first time visitor to ER) and although I did my best to fill him in on the details, I'm sure those directly involved can do a much better job than me!

StevieC
11-09-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm sure those directly involved can do a much better job than me!

Point him towards www.dniprokids.com

:wink: