PDA

View Full Version : 9 Days to go - Any signings to come. If so what positions and who do you suggest

AlbertK86
22-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Seems to have gone all quiet on the transfer front. Only a couple of rumours floating about re Leigh Griffiths and Ritchie Towell.

Are we done for this window ?

If not what positions do you see as the priorities and does anyone have any suggestions who we should be after.

Unrealistic from me would be RB,LB,CH and LM .. No way RP will sanction this so ...

Realistically RB and another CH desperately needed

--------
22-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Seems to have gone all quiet on the transfer front. Only a couple of rumours floating about re Leigh Griffiths and Ritchie Towell.

If not what positions do you see as the priorities and does anyone have any suggestions who we should be after.

Unrealistic from me would be RB,LB,CH and LM .. No way RP will sanction this so ...

Oh yes.

But I'm not going to hold my breath. :bitchy:

Edinburgh Green
22-08-2011, 05:30 PM
I'd be amazed if we didn't at least sign a right back. Could do with another experienced centre half and a playmaker.

AlbertK86
22-08-2011, 05:34 PM
I'd be amazed if we didn't at least sign a right back. Could do with another experienced centre half and a playmaker.

I hope I'm wrong but I think you should maybe get yerself prepared to be amazed !!

Sir David Gray
22-08-2011, 05:37 PM

We can't afford to be 'done' for this window. Our SPL future depends on us strengthening the squad over the next week or so.

AlbertK86
22-08-2011, 05:46 PM
We can't afford to be 'done' for this window. Our SPL future depends on us strengthening the squad over the next week or so.

Falkirk I agree with you 100%

Let's hope RP and CC agree

Sumner
22-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Right Back

Centre Half

... and of course a proper manager

PeterboroHibee
22-08-2011, 06:02 PM
We desperately need a RB and a CB, and experienced players at that! Not sure who exactly but we have 3 CBs (2 of them kids) and no proper fit RB, not good enough.

James70
22-08-2011, 06:08 PM
We could sign a stack of quality players but without decent organisation and tactics and a bit of entertainment for the fans it wouldn't do us much good. :worried:

basehibby
22-08-2011, 11:41 PM

:agree: - and a creative midfielder would be great to add to that - we desperately need more experience in defence to add to O'Hanlon (very surprised he didn't start on Saturday by the way :confused:)

SteveHFC
22-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Griffiths and a RB hopefully but i can't see it.