PDA

View Full Version : Vald and Pettrie could be the same person

happiehibbie
02-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Now let me think

Vald managerial sackings John Robertson, George Burley, Graham Rix, Valdas Ivanauskas and Anatoly Korobochka.

Rod Pettrie Tony Mowbray, John Collins, Mixu Paatelainen, John Hughes

who is to blame for this the owner or the manager who fault is it the teams are not sucsessfull as both directors are telling the managers who to sign I think it is time that both men looked at there role within the club and realised it is them to blame for football let the managers manage is my theroy and get a team on the park which will bring the supporters back is what is needed

Part/Time Supporter
02-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Hughes was the only one sacked by Hibs. Apart from that you're absolutely right.

:greengrin

Cabbage East
02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Vald indeed.

happiehibbie
02-08-2011, 09:26 AM
I dont know if Mutual concent is a sacking or not lol

Also missed out the gagging order they put on them

R'Albin
02-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Now let me think

Vald managerial sackings John Robertson, George Burley, Graham Rix, Valdas Ivanauskas and Anatoly Korobochka.

who is to blame for this the owner or the manager who fault is it the teams are not sucsessfull as both directors are telling the managers who to sign I think it is time that both men looked at there role within the club and realised it is them to blame for ***** football let the managers manage is my theroy and get a team on the park which will bring the supporters back is what is needed

:troll:

greenlex
02-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Every team in the world goes tgrough managers at a similar rate with very few exceptions. Hibs and hearts are no different to the trend. The reasons for the parting of ways however differ throughout.

Keith_M
02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Name me a Hibs manager that was sacked when his team were second in the league with 12 games played. Or any that were on the payroll of the Mafia.

Oh and as others have pointed out, Collins and Mowbray left, they were not sacked.

Keep trying, Yam :wink:

Gettin' Auld
02-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Now let me think

who is to blame for this the owner or the manager who fault is it the teams are not sucsessfull as both directors are telling the managers who to sign I think it is time that both men looked at there role within the club and realised it is them to blame for football let the managers manage is my theroy and get a team on the park which will bring the supporters back is what is needed
Who are Vald and Pettrie?

marinello59
02-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Now let me think

Wrong.

Mikey
02-08-2011, 12:17 PM
both directors are telling the managers who to sign

If you say it often enough it becomes FACT.

Saorsa
02-08-2011, 12:21 PM
I dinnae think Petrie has a submarine.

HibbyAndy
02-08-2011, 03:16 PM
I dinnae think Petrie has a submarine.

Let alone steered it through the Baltic Sea.