PDA

View Full Version : HMV tickets

DH1875
01-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Has anyone used HMV's web site for ordering concert tickets? Their prices seem really good. Also does anyone if they actually post you out a ticket or if it's an e-ticket type thing.

Cheers :cheers:.

Hiber-nation
01-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Has anyone used HMV's web site for ordering concert tickets? Their prices seem really good. Also does anyone if they actually post you out a ticket or if it's an e-ticket type thing.

Cheers :cheers:.

Yep, I got my daughter's Benecassim tickets from them as they were cheapest. It was an e-ticket thing, pdf attachment to an e-mail. No probs whatsoever.

DH1875
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Yep, I got my daughter's Benecassim tickets from them as they were cheapest. It was an e-ticket thing, pdf attachment to an e-mail. No probs whatsoever.

Nice one. Booked my tickets last night.
What did your daughter make of Benecassim? Always fancied it but the Mrs is having none of it.

Hiber-nation
02-08-2011, 09:13 PM
What did your daughter make of Benecassim? Always fancied it but the Mrs is having none of it.

She loved it! Was staying a 20 min bus ride from the arena though, that was the only slight downside.

Calvin
02-08-2011, 10:10 PM

Benicassim is the kind of place that has the solution to any qualm you may have before you go. This was my first year and I'll be back a few times. I also got my ticket from HMV and had no problem.

She loved it! Was staying a 20 min bus ride from the arena though, that was the only slight downside.

Where was she staying? We were about 6 miles north and waited 2 and a half hours for a taxi one night, it was the low point of the holiday!

Hiber-nation
03-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Where was she staying? We were about 6 miles north and waited 2 and a half hours for a taxi one night, it was the low point of the holiday!

Marina D'Or I think she said.

Calvin
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Marina D'Or I think she said.

Ah that's where we were as well. Genuinely the strangest place I have ever been.

seanraff07
04-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Anyone got a link? Cheers