Music - Joe Le Taxi by Vanessa Paradis
Film - Maid in Manhattan
TV - Everybody Loves Raymond
Book - Any Dick Francis
Food - Egg poached in bean juice

God, that was cathartic.

Hibernian Verse
28-07-2011, 11:42 PM
This thread could be epic, or it could descend into anarchy :greengrin either way, a very good post by the OP!

Peevemor
29-07-2011, 12:14 AM
In keeping with Marabou Stork's headings

Music - French rock/rap collaboration thing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDJmT7iLsQ) - gets me singing in the car
Film - Bigfoot and the Hendersons
TV - The French version of "Farmer Wants a Wife"
Book - Crappy, forgettable stuff written by former SAS members
Food - A chocolate and almond pastry thing that I have most lunchtimes, which must clock up at least 5464134867432799 calories per week.

.Sean.
29-07-2011, 12:21 AM
My list will be looooong. I'll get the ball rolling with Grease, not even ashamed to admit I ****ing love it.

McSwanky
29-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Music - Dire Straits......Film - Billy Elliot........TV - Supernanny/One Born Every Minute.........Book - Any Beano albums.........Food - Mars bar sandwiches........ And what happened to all my carriage returns??

Gatecrasher
29-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Jersey & Geordie shore
John tucker must die
Mean girls
Dominos pizza
Call of duty

nonshinyfinish
29-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Music - Joe Le Taxi by Vanessa Paradis

Mean girls

No guilt needed for these two!

Mine are...

Music: Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
Film: The Football Factory
TV: Countdown
Book: This is a tricky one...I remember enjoying Kriss Akabusi's autobiography
Food: Slices of ham wrapped around cheese

R'Albin
29-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Music: Anything by the Saturdays
Film: Love Actually
TV: X Factor
Book: None really just read football related things
Food: Battered Pizza(I also like eating Pot noodles before they are cooked)

Sean1875
29-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Music - Clubland Hardcore
Film - Mean Girls
TV - Corrie
Book - Teenage Spy novels
Food - GOLD bars :drool:

Hibs90
29-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Music: Anything by the Saturdays
Film: Love Actually
TV: X Factor
Book: None really just read football related things
Food: Battered Pizza(I also like eating Pot noodles before they are cooked)

On a side note did not in anyway think you were 15 :greengrin

Wilson
29-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Music - Credence Clearwater RevivalFilm - Despicable meTV - CapricaBook - Food - cherry bakewells

R'Albin
29-07-2011, 03:02 PM
On a side note did not in anyway think you were 15 :greengrin

:greengrin

Sodje_18
29-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Music: Most songs by the Saturdays, as long as It has a video as well :wink:
Film: Gladiator - Watched it so much I can talk along to certain parts :greengrin
TV: Californication
Book: I don't read all too often.
Food: Nandos :drool:

SteveHFC
30-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Music - Katy Perry
Film - Braveheart
TV - X Factor

The_Horde
30-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Music: ke$ha
Film: Anything with Adam sandler..
Tv: Britains got talent auditions
Book: Harry Potter
Food: Chinese chicken curry

Betty Boop
30-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm surprised nobody has admitted they like TOWIE. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
30-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Food - foie gras - it's inhumanely made and incredibly unhealthy, so you have two reasons to hate yourself every time you raise a fork of it to your mouth. But, as they say, I just can't get enough...

Alcohol - It's terribly common of me, but I prefer Bollinger to Krug. While essentially a red wine man, I do enjoy a nice Albarino.

I never consume cheap 'food' or alcohol - would do almost anything before eating a MacDonalds or drinking a pint of Tennent's lager - the very thought is making me sick.

Cinema - Hollywood musical and romantic comedies - the cheesier the better.

Women - any ones I'm not married to.

Football - increasingly becoming more of a guilty pleasure as it's an evil, vile and exploitative industry where supporters are taken for a ride, and increasingly (especially in Scotland) it's just not very good. Related to this, my Sky subscription induces terrible guilt pangs as I detest everything about Murdoch's empire.

Television - I love shows like The Biggest Loser where fat people come on all cocky and beligerent, then are broken down by the trainers, then turn all loving and open with each other, then snidey and competitive, then back to loving and open again. Great stuff. I can watch women's tennis all day - for the rallies, I explain to the wife.

Tormenting Jambo Neighbour - Counts as a guilty pleasure as it's a pleasure and I feel guilty is I'm not doing something to annoy him at least once a week.

Shoes - I travel to Rome twice a year on an insanely expensive shoe-shopping expedition, and I'm also in contact with several Italian craftsmen who do custom orders. I'm a bit of a collector and a hoarder. I've taken to storing them in the garage, my extensive clothes room is chocker with them. Beyond a guilty pleasure, more a pathology or a disease. I just love shoes.

Gym - I'm a member of two gyms and I go about four or five times a week. My wife says I'm gymorexic and with the shoe collection and the fondness for Hollywood musicals, I'm sure my friends sometimes wonder about me.

Mirrors - related to the above, I can't pass one as my levels of narcissism are exceptionally high. I have one in just about every room. "Sometimes I wish you'd look at me the way you look at yourself in a mirror" says the wife. Ain't never gonna happen, babe.

Music - Abba, Queen Erasure, all other stuff gay men like (I know, I know) and boxing/sporting anthems like Eye of The Tiger, Here I Go Again On My Own, The Final Countdown etc etc.

Media - Apart from Sky, The Daily Telegraph. I read it every day. As an extreme left-winger (execute the royal family, aristocracy, house of Lords, ban religion, nationalise everything, tax then stone to death anyone wit more money than me) I'm embarrassed by the fact that I much prefer it to the Guardian, which, for some reason, I find thoroughly obnoxious.

Sean1875
30-07-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm surprised nobody has admitted they like TOWIE. :greengrin

Its been that long out of my life I completely forgot about that! I miss it :boo hoo:

Betty Boop
30-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Its been that long out of my life I completely forgot about that! I miss it :boo hoo:

New series coming up soon (so my daughter informs me). :greengrin Of course I only watch it for the fashion on show, some of the outfits are fab.:wink:

Sean1875
30-07-2011, 02:59 PM
New series coming up soon (so my daughter informs me). :greengrin Of course I only watch it for the fashion on show, some of the outfits are fab.:wink:

:woohoo: canny wait! best worst programme on telly (if that makes sense) :agree: i realise my masculinity is probably out the window now so ill try claim some back with "phwoar amy childs :yum yum:"

H18SScottW
30-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Music - Chris de Burgh , James Blunt

TV - Loose Women , The Jeremy Kyle Show

There, it's out, I'm not ashamed!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-08-2011, 06:01 PM
What's your's :greengrin. Bobbys Onion Rings!