PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Hibs fans help the kids

Sunny1875
08-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello Fellow Hibsnetters

I know this probably should not be in this section but its the one that gets the most hits, please leave it here to help it get noticed.

Could I ask all of you who have Facebook accounts to help out a local school with getting 30K worth of playground equipment.

On Facebook type Ronseal uk into your search bar Like the page
Then find the photo of Murrayburn School you need to Like this to vote its the only Scottish school left in the competition and up against 5 English schools the closest rivals at the moment are a school from Birmingham, Murrayburn are infront but need every vote they can get

CAN ALL MY FRIENDS AND THE HIBEES FAMILY PLEASE VOTE FOR MURRAYBURN IN THE RONSEAL UK COMPETTION JUST TYPE RONSEAL INTO YOUR TOP BAR THEN LIKE YOU HAVE TO LIKE RONSEAL FIRST THEN GOTO PHOTOS AND FIND THE PHOTO OF MURRAYBURN SCHOOL AND LIKE IT TO VOTE THANK YOU

Sunny1875

stoneyburn hibs
08-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Hello Fellow Hibsnetters

I know this probably should not be in this section but its the one that gets the most hits, please leave it here to help it get noticed.

Could I ask all of you who have Facebook accounts to help out a local school with getting 30K worth of playground equipment.

On Facebook type Ronseal uk into your search bar Like the page
Then find the photo of Murrayburn School you need to Like this to vote its the only Scottish school left in the competition and up against 5 English schools the closest rivals at the moment are a school from Birmingham, Murrayburn are infront but need every vote they can get

CAN ALL MY FRIENDS AND THE HIBEES FAMILY PLEASE VOTE FOR MURRAYBURN IN THE RONSEAL UK COMPETTION JUST TYPE RONSEAL INTO YOUR TOP BAR THEN LIKE YOU HAVE TO LIKE RONSEAL FIRST THEN GOTO PHOTOS AND FIND THE PHOTO OF MURRAYBURN SCHOOL AND LIKE IT TO VOTE THANK YOU

Sunny1875

:aok: will spread the word mate

Sunny1875
08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
:aok: will spread the word mate

Thank you All those who vote get my sincerest thanks, every vote that Murrayburn get is important.

Sunny1875
08-07-2011, 04:40 PM
votes needed takes less than 5 minutes on facebook

Sunny1875
08-07-2011, 06:20 PM
I am hoping with all these visitors you are all voting, as murrayburn needs you!!

Sunny1875
08-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Come on edinburgh we need more votes please

Sunny1875
09-07-2011, 01:26 PM
just bumping this to the top again

but please vote

Sunny1875
15-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Last day of this competition just over 12 hours to go and the Edinburgh school is winning by a very small margin. please log onto your Facebook account
type Ronseal uk in your search 'like' the page then go into playground project and you need to 'like' the picture of Murrayburn school, Let your friends know about this ask them to vote, its a 30K makeover for a Scottish school that really needs it

Thanks for your Support

H18Y GW
15-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Last day of this competition just over 12 hours to go and the Edinburgh school is winning by a very small margin. please log onto your Facebook account
type Ronseal uk in your search 'like' the page then go into playground project and you need to 'like' the picture of Murrayburn school, Let your friends know about this ask them to vote, its a 30K makeover for a Scottish school that really needs it

Thanks for your Support

My wee mans at Murrayburn also, looking alright just now but 5 hours to go , so please keep voting Ta in advance .