PDA

View Full Version : Graham Alexander?

Bad Habits
04-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Although I highly doubt this would happen, would be a sound signing. And who better to bring on the young players than him, a good servant to both preston and burnley, would be an ideal and ispirational captain
:greengrin

eastmainsmsh
04-07-2011, 09:45 PM
will make a decent manager one day .... player manager or player assistant to Alan Irvine :aok:

If Irvine will be new manager

cabbageandribs1875
04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
never heard of graham alexander, but alexander graham rings a bell :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
04-07-2011, 11:45 PM
It would be good at have someone who could score pens.

Saorsa
04-07-2011, 11:55 PM

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
05-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Ding Dong.

keep the faith
05-07-2011, 08:58 AM
I did wonder about this when I read yesterday he had negociated a release from his playing and coaching contract at burnley. Especially with towell appearing to be back in the frame at parkhead. We need a right back.

Mind you, I just noticed that someone has posted on that great fountain of truth - football rumours, that rod is about to appoint him as manager!

Stevie Reid
05-07-2011, 09:01 AM
He must have been at Preston when Irvine was there as assistant. Could be a good addition to the coaching staff.

Though I'm sure a poster on here a few weeks back said that he'd heard that Steven Thompson and Graham Alexander were signing for St. Mirren.

Cocaine&Caviar
05-07-2011, 09:19 AM
I did wonder about this when I read yesterday he had negociated a release from his playing and coaching contract at burnley. Especially with towell appearing to be back in the frame at parkhead. We need a right back.

Mind you, I just noticed that someone has posted on that great fountain of truth - football rumours, that rod is about to appoint him as manager!

To my knowledge he hasnt played RB for years, his legs have gone so has been playing holding midfield where his positioning and tackling can be utilised better.

Also, hes not really Scottish, qualified through a relative, so cant see any real motivation for him to come up here other than financial, where we arent going to compete with down south.

franco
05-07-2011, 09:44 AM
He must have been at Preston when Irvine was there as assistant. Could be a good addition to the coaching staff.

Though I'm sure a poster on here a few weeks back said that he'd heard that Steven Thompson and Graham Alexander were signing for St. Mirren.

Yeah that was me mate my info came from my mate who plays for burnley he said alexander was offered terms with st mirren and he was going to sign but he was after a player manager job with bournmouth I'm sure it was but it fell through.Getting off the subject I little bit spoke to my mate last night about alan irvine and he said he was a good manager when he was his boss at preston and thinks he would be great for hibs as boss

SmokieJoe
05-07-2011, 08:28 PM
:faf: