PDA

View Full Version : Sharm El Sheikh

Frazerbob
22-06-2011, 06:54 PM
I was there 5 years ago and stayed at the Three Corners Kiroseiz in Na'arma Bay. I was really impressed with it but would rather not go back to the same hotel.

Anyone recommend a hotel?

HH81
22-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I have stayed at that one too. I stayed at one called falcon viva but wouldn't recommend it. The three corners one was decent.

Calvin
22-06-2011, 07:55 PM
We were at Reef Oasis Blue Bay in 2008. It was so good that if I went back I'd be scared to go anywhere else. The food was really good, pools were good and the beach was great. Probably quite family orientated although there is an adults only pool.

Scouse Hibee
22-06-2011, 09:15 PM
I was there 5 years ago and stayed at the Three Corners Kiroseiz in Na'arma Bay. I was really impressed with it but would rather not go back to the same hotel.

Try the Hilton.

Betty Boop
22-06-2011, 10:49 PM

Nubian Village in Nabq Bay is a great hotel. I was there in April, food was really good, the rooms were spotless, and the staff couldn't do enough for you. Highly recommended ! :agree:

easty
23-06-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm going away in the last week of July and was thinking of Sharm so I'd be interested in peoples opinions of hotels over there as well.

I'd prefer somewhere with a few different restaurants.

Frazerbob
23-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Nubian Village in Nabq Bay is a great hotel. I was there in April, food was really good, the rooms were spotless, and the staff couldn't do enough for you. Highly recommended ! :agree:

Thanks. I really enjoyed Na'arma Bay so am inclined to go back there. What was Nabq Bay like? Did you go to Na'arma Bay? If so, how do they both compare?

leemel
23-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Lido.great hotel and location

.Louise.
23-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I stayed in the Three Corners but the St Georges one. Really nice place. Very friendly staff. Couldn't fault it at all!!

Betty Boop
25-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks. I really enjoyed Na'arma Bay so am inclined to go back there. What was Nabq Bay like? Did you go to Na'arma Bay? If so, how do they both compare?

If you like everything on hand (entertainment wise) you would be better sticking to Naama Bay, I guess. Nabq Bay is about 15-20 minutes away in a taxi, a bit quieter, but I really like it. Are you taking kids with you ?

Frazerbob
25-06-2011, 11:05 AM
If you like everything on hand (entertainment wise) you would be better sticking to Naama Bay, I guess. Nabq Bay is about 15-20 minutes away in a taxi, a bit quieter, but I really like it. Are you taking kids with you ?

No, it's our honeymoon so the wee man is getting left behind! :greengrin

Betty Boop
25-06-2011, 12:27 PM
No, it's our honeymoon so the wee man is getting left behind! :greengrin

Oh Congratulations ! I would definitely stick to Naama Bay then. Enjoy, you are a lucky dog, I'm so jealous I love Egypt. Saving like mad for my next trip. :greengrin

stevie-bee
26-06-2011, 09:18 PM

was going to say stay clear of this hotel was there 2 years ago and hated it, not been back to sharm since then.
the whole family had dodgy tummys etc,

Delboy4
27-06-2011, 09:02 AM
http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/egypt-red-sea-holidays/sharm-el-sheikh/holiday-village-red-sea/

My son was coaching football there from November to February and said it was one of the best hotels he has been sent to. Spotlessly clean, lovely food, great people etc...

:aok:

1two
27-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Sonesta beach in naama bay is good
We were there last year and didn't have anything bad to say about it.
I've only been to shark oncethough so can't really compare it to elsewhere.
Would love to go back and do some scuba again. It was amazing.