PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Sadowitz

Hibs90
12-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Trying to convince a couple of mates to go see him at the fringe this year and was having a look for some videos of him doing stand up. I couldn't find any on Youtube for some reason so was wondering if anyone had any links where I could get them to watch him. ta.

Newhaven
12-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Trying to convince a couple of mates to go see him at the fringe this year and was having a look for some videos of him doing stand up. I couldn't find any on Youtube for some reason so was wondering if anyone had any links where I could get them to watch him. ta.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/features/Jerry-Sadowitz-plea-to-reporters.4329450.jp

For some reason he asked for them all to be taken down a while back. He doesnt like his photo taken either as one of my mates found out a couple of years back :wink:

Go and see him though - he isn't everyones cup of tea but I found him very funny

degenerated
14-06-2011, 08:01 PM

if you search on google theres a stream of his total abuse video from 1987 which contains my favourite from the time "terry waite, what a ******, lend someone a fiver and you never see them again." i posted a link to it on here a fair while back but can't seem to find it.

there isnt anything newer on video that's kicking around that i'm aware of but there are some newer mp3 audio downloads about.

nonshinyfinish
15-06-2011, 06:47 AM
if you search on google theres a stream of his total abuse video from 1987 which contains my favourite from the time "terry waite, what a ******, lend someone a fiver and you never see them again." i posted a link to it on here a fair while back but can't seem to find it.

there isnt anything newer on video that's kicking around that i'm aware of but there are some newer mp3 audio downloads about.

I had a look for that as well, I think it may have been taken down.

Woody1985
15-06-2011, 11:25 AM
What are the dates and ticket prices?

Newhaven
15-06-2011, 11:51 AM
What are the dates and ticket prices?

http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/comedy/jerry-sadowitz-comedian-magician-psychopath

Hibs90
16-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Don't think they are convinced. Would probably have needed to see video or smoething. Ah well.

Ricky Bobby
20-06-2011, 08:14 PM
Went to see him at the Plyhouse a couple of years ago, front row seats.
The most uncomfortable 60 mins of my life.Thankfully there were stranger looking folks there than me,he just ripped the sh*t out of them. :smug:

degenerated
22-06-2011, 08:36 PM
The most uncomfortable 60 mins of my life.Thankfully there were stranger looking folks there than me,he just ripped the sh*t out of them. :smug:

i've seen him about 5 times since the late 80's at the festival. best get their early and get a seat out of the firing line :agree:

HibsMax
22-06-2011, 09:13 PM

I saw him back in the early 90's, front row and I felt a little nervous too. Luckily for me and my friend there was a drunk guy right behind us who apparently didn't really who JS was and heckled him.

Twice.

The first time was met with a stern look and some choice words that I don't recall.

The heckling continued (against his mates' better judgment).

Second time Jerry just stopped talking, walked over to where I was sititing, picked up a beer from the front of the stage, lent over and poured it over the guy's head. That was the last we heard from him. :not worth :thumbsup: