PDA

View Full Version : Reliable Property Agents

MSK
31-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Anyone got a name of good reliable property agents (Edinburgh/E.Lothian/Midlothian. Want to get a valuation done on my house but want to avoid the ones that offer less than the market value..we are selling up but not so desperate as to accept the first offer ..we have a rough idea as to what our property is worth but do realise the erse has fallen oot the market..

Any advice appreciated on here or via pm

Cheers

RyeSloan
31-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Anyone got a name of good reliable property agents (Edinburgh/E.Lothian/Midlothian. Want to get a valuation done on my house but want to avoid the ones that offer less than the market value..we are selling up but not so desperate as to accept the first offer ..we have a rough idea as to what our property is worth but do realise the erse has fallen oot the market..

Any advice appreciated on here or via pm

Cheers

Happy...you could try Macintyre Lewis in Portobello...run by George Sneath who is as big a hibby as you can possibly get...tis worth using them just to get a gander at his office, full of Hibs related memorabilia!!!

I've used them a couple of times and had no issues what so ever.

MSK
01-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Happy...you could try Macintyre Lewis in Portobello...run by George Sneath who is as big a hibby as you can possibly get...tis worth using them just to get a gander at his office, full of Hibs related memorabilia!!!

I've used them a couple of times and had no issues what so ever.Just down the road from me ..will gie them a look ..cheers SiMar...:aok: