PDA

View Full Version : Question Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Franck Le God
28-05-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm heading down to Blackpool at the end of June and I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of one of those 2 for 1 pleasure beach vouchers.

Also if anyone's been there before (or lives there), what's good to do in Blackpool?

Cheers.

davey 2 good
28-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Go to the talk of the coast nite club part of the viking hotel the host is buddy lee and is leanord rossiters double is very funny

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Also if anyone's been there before (or lives there), what's good to do in Blackpool?

Cheers.

I'm not being cheeky, but, seriously?!!

Franck Le God
28-05-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm not being cheeky, but, seriously?!!

I don't get it sorry :confused:

Steve-O
28-05-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm heading down to Blackpool at the end of June and I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of one of those 2 for 1 pleasure beach vouchers.

Cheers.

1) Get steaming.

2) Go to Pleasure Beach.

End.

Hibs Class
28-05-2011, 09:33 PM
1) Get steaming.

2) Go to Pleasure Beach.

End.

Took my son last year. Pleasure beach excellent for one day. One lap of the front was enough. Decent restaurants but rest of the time was spoiled by endless stag/hen parties. (saw red arrows over the bay but don't think that is on every weekend!)

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-05-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't get it sorry :confused:

It just seems that the answer was blatantly obvious. See steve-o's reply for full details!
I do believe theres a big tower type structure there too.

.Sean.
29-05-2011, 02:59 AM
It just seems that the answer was blatantly obvious. See steve-o's reply for full details!<br />
I do believe theres a big tower type structure there too.Any need for such an obtuse reply? The guy simply asked a question.

majorhibs
04-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Any need for such an obtuse reply? The guy simply asked a question.

If your going with the offspring then probs 3 or 4 days would see you right unless you catch the good weather which would make it worth a couple more days, Blackpool to me seems to be a bit more child/parent combo friendly than a whole lot of stuffy old Britain, the tower if the kids under about 8/9 & youve a bit imagination & planning can virtually take a whole day, the pleasure beach well thats down to how adventurous the kid is plus the parent, theres various other things around, if you go with the attitude your on hols then its ok for that, nae need for a few of the negative replies fae people who have been somewhere once or twice & not everythings been up to their impeccably high standards, but as a venue for some it rerves a purpose every couple of years.

Ants
04-06-2011, 09:21 PM

Cheers.

For the sake of a hour and a halfs drive, Alton Towers have plenty of 2for1 vouchers on cereal boxes just now. Get yourself a cheap BB overnight stay...

fat freddy
04-06-2011, 10:24 PM
i like the ballroom in the tower...its like going in a time machine

Rossco1875
05-06-2011, 01:30 AM
im a bit of a blackpool junky :wink:

The pleasure beach is a must though it is falling behind most of theme parks in the uk its still a good day out all round.

also coral island is good to spend a couple of hours in one of the best arcades on britian. Also the South peir is pritty good.

Their also is a lot of good bars a resturants about.

Only thing to avoide is the sindicate super club my ass !

H18sry
05-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I think [but not really sure] that there is a poster on .net called BlackpoolHibs PM him and he will tell you where to go :wink:

Oh and Sandcastle world aint a bad afternoon out :agree:

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/pleasurebeachblackpoolvoucher/?ei=0131090611dm&oi=201468&ep=16&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=0131090611dm&utm_content=blackpoolpleasurebeach.com&utm_term=0131090611dm_blackpoolpleasurebeach.com_2 01468_p16_newsletter&ui=6b39b9&scroll=1

heretoday
05-06-2011, 10:14 AM
There's nothing to do in Blackpool.

.Sean.
05-06-2011, 05:20 PM
im a bit of a blackpool junky :wink:

The pleasure beach is a must though it is falling behind most of theme parks in the uk its still a good day out all round.

also coral island is good to spend a couple of hours in one of the best arcades on britian. Also the South peir is pritty good.

Their also is a lot of good bars a resturants about.

Only thing to avoide is the sindicate super club my ass !
Awful nightclub, I seen Eddie Halliwell their last year :agree:

I went for the weekend Hibs played down there last year with 8 mates and had a superb time.

Dashing Bob S
06-06-2011, 05:48 PM

Cheers.

1. Get very drunk.
2. Pick up equally drunk women.
3. Go to the pleasure beach.
4. Eat excellent seafood.
5. Watch Derek Riordan score a spectacular strike against the home side, and gasp in relief that those dark days are over and we now have some carthorse good for seven or eight scrambled goals per season as our principal striker.

HH81
07-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Wasn't Riordan's goal at Blackpool a header?

Marabou Stork
07-06-2011, 12:54 PM
There's a terrific train station there.

Jack
09-06-2011, 08:16 AM
2 for 1 for wristbands at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. (http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/pleasurebeachblackpoolvoucher/?ei=0131090611dm&oi=201468&ep=16&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=0131090611dm&utm_content=blackpoolpleasurebeach.com&utm_term=0131090611dm_blackpoolpleasurebeach.com_2 01468_p16_newsletter&ui=3e02c0&scroll=1) :thumbsup:

VALID FROM JUNE 9th TO JUNE 26th 2011
Excludes Saturdays.
Terms & Conditions Apply

Ants
25-06-2011, 07:10 PM

Cheers.

Todays Daily Record - But 1 adult wristband, get 1 junior free.
Apply online with code, but you will need voucher from paper when collecting wristbands.