PDA

View Full Version : Yams Shevchenko

Curly1875
18-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Just heard a couple of jumbos banging on about how they're getting shevchenko. Don't know where they heard this or how they could be so dumb as too actually believe that with their financial situation they could possibly afford him.

Apparently we're to watch out as he'll be scoring hat-tricks against us next season :faf:

Anyway just wondering if anyone heard something similar or if it's as I expect just stupid rumours

blackpoolhibs
18-05-2011, 04:24 PM
:faf::faf: And we are tempting pele out of retirement, just as soon as he see's the doctor about his failure to get up for the big games, so to speak.

DCI Gene Hunt
18-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Why would Shevchenko come to Scotland? Why would he go to the Yams? How could the Yams afford him?

Have heard some mouth farts from Yams in the past but this is golden... :tee hee:

G

moredun
18-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Just heard a couple of jumbos banging on about how they're getting shevchenko. Don't know where they heard this or how they could be so dumb as too actually believe that with their financial situation they could possibly afford him.

Apparently we're to watch out as he'll be scoring hat-tricks against us next season :faf:

Anyway just wondering if anyone heard something similar or if it's as I expect just stupid rumours

:faf:
This from a club who had to get a bail out of £8m in their last set of accounts from UBIG to help out their finances due to new eufa rules for playing in Europe, and with a wage bill of 115%.

And i bet not one of them would even question how the hell they would pay his wages:faf:

BEEJ
18-05-2011, 04:32 PM
It'll be confusion with this guy, no doubt.

Denis Prychynenko, the powerful Ukrainian midfielder, waits in the wings having been denied an end-of-season first-team introduction by a knee injury.
(EEN, 18 May 2011)

:rolleyes:

KeithTheHibby
18-05-2011, 04:35 PM

I am surprised you even took the time to post this on hibs.net:greengrin

DCI Gene Hunt
18-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Well Keith, it is funny.

G