PDA

View Full Version : Celtic to win league! Or Rangers!

Dan Sarf
24-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Anyone else watch that hysterical slug fest of sporting incompetence?

Sheesh. Who cares?

CalgaryHibs
24-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Agree who the cares

CapitalHibs
24-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Wiz never a penalty - Stokes ran into Davis who couldnae get out the way. Obstruction at most. Justice done -great save by McGregor.

hibiedude
24-04-2011, 01:41 PM
I hope Rangers win the league because watching Neil Lennon playing the victim with the trouble he's caused this season with his antics-I would love to see the smile wiped off his face.

Hibs Class
24-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I hope Rangers win the league because watching Neil Lennon playing the victim with the trouble he's caused this season with his antics-I would love to see the smile wiped off his face.

I agree. I hope they then have to play their CL games behind closed doors, uefa having punished them this thursday.

Jim44
24-04-2011, 01:53 PM

:agree: Lennon is in my mind the most despicable person ever to cast a shadow over the Scottish Premier League. Mind you Rangers as an entity and Diouf as an individual come a close second.

HibbyAndy
24-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Its Celtc's to lose.

Woody1985
24-04-2011, 01:59 PM
I hope rangers finish second cos they're shafted if they miss the cl money.

CalgaryHibs
24-04-2011, 02:06 PM
:agree: Lennon is in my mind the most despicable person ever to cast a shadow over the Scottish Premier League. Mind you Rangers as an entity and Diouf as an individual come a close second.
-----
Agree after today events he just brings it on himself he"ll never learn.

heretoday
24-04-2011, 02:06 PM

Remind me why Lennon is the most despicable person ever etc etc.

Seems to me he's had rather a lot to put up with in his life so far.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Gers for me, dont like what comes out of Celtic fans mouths slightly more than what there oppos from Ibrox come out with!

Tin hat time!

Jim44
24-04-2011, 02:21 PM

Maybe brought upon himself by his own attitude and behaviour. But hey, maybe I should change my mind now in view of your questioning of my opinion.:rolleyes:

24-04-2011, 02:31 PM

:agree: Nobody deserves the level of abuse he has gotten, death threats, family threats, bombs, bullets etc. is disgusting and completly out of order, however he sometimes hasn't done a lot to help himself, touchline antics and his comments etc etc.

His after match antics today, putting his hands to his ears to the rangers fans is hardly helping the current state of affairs and is just stirring up more trouble.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Aye! very silly Bhoy!

Jim44
24-04-2011, 02:49 PM
:agree: Nobody deserves the level of abuse he has gotten, death threats, family threats, bombs, bullets etc. is disgusting and completly out of order, however he sometimes hasn't done a lot to help himself, touchline antics and his comments etc etc.

His after match antics today, putting his hands to his ears to the rangers fans is hardly helping the current state of affairs and is just stirring up more trouble.

:agree: about the abuse he gets. But it still doesn't absolve him from the level of contempt and hatred he has drummed up for himself. In an ironic and perverse way tho', the actions of the 'terrorists' seem to have afforded Lennon an unexpected dose of sympathy from some who earlier viewed him as an unsavoury character.

Biggie
24-04-2011, 02:54 PM
What was he thinking about after the game today ?...JHC after all the hassle, he goes on the park to celebrate a draw :confused: and then cups his hands to his ears ??....I mean ffs did no-one say "keep low key today eh ?"....he does himself no favours at all....

IWasThere2016
24-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Its Celtc's to lose.

Incisive as ever, Andrew :wink:

Westie1875
24-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Its Celtc's to lose.

True, and I suspect they will. :wink:

Elephant Stone
24-04-2011, 04:47 PM
There are a fair number of people who could do no harm by seeing a psychiatrist if they really hate Neil Lennon as much as they claim to.

zlatan
24-04-2011, 05:23 PM
There are a fair number of people who could do no harm by seeing a psychiatrist if they really hate Neil Lennon as much as they claim to.

Exactly, and all for the heinous crime of being a bit of an arse. He is no way near the level of knob an individual like Diouf is.

The Harp
24-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Not much to choose between them - dislike both clubs (not using the 'hate' word as not interested in either of them).
At least neither of them will be winning the title at Easter Road, thank God! :rolleyes:

Franck Stanton
24-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Agree who the cares

Exactly, only good thing about them being first and second is it's stopping Hertz fi' being top. As for which of the ugly sisters actually wins the league - couldn't care less.

Winston Ingram
24-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I hate the pair of them but the thought of watching Neil Lennon gettin his cheapies over winning a title gies me the boak :jamboak:

half.time.draw.
24-04-2011, 07:18 PM
:agree:
I hope rangers finish second cos they're shafted if they miss the cl money.

They need to qualify first,two rounds i believe:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Removed
24-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Just seen Lennon on the news cupping his ears. That guy must have a total death wish. What an idiot.

And who wins it?.......don't care one little bit.

Zazu62
24-04-2011, 07:22 PM
For some reason i actually quite like neil lennon don't know why

Sir David Gray
24-04-2011, 10:38 PM
I cannot believe that, after everything that's happened this past week, Neil Lennon behaved like that at the end of today's game.

He makes it extremely difficult for people to defend him and a lot of people who were feeling sorry for him after all the stuff that he's had to put up with recently will be starting to lose that sympathy.

The guy is an absolute twat and whilst there is still no excuse at all for those who sent those explosive devices (and I hope they're caught and jailed), after what's happened this week with the police issuing clear warnings to fans to behave themselves because they would be implementing a zero tolerance approach for today's match, what Neil Lennon did was absolutely stupid and I think there's actually an argument for Lennon being arrested for what he did.

The fact of the matter is, there's a number of people who hate Neil Lennon so much, they would like to see him dead. I don't think it's merely a case of daft little kids having what they think is a laugh, I believe that these are serious terrorists who have the means and know-how to threaten someone's life. What happened today will only result in the hate campaign towards Lennon intensifying.

Rightly or wrongly, on Old Firm day, is it really too much to ask of him that he keeps his head down for 90 minutes and gets on with the game, without being embroiled in any controversy of his own making?

Removed
24-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Rightly or wrongly, on Old Firm day, is it really too much to ask of him that he keeps his head down for 90 minutes and gets on with the game, without being embroiled in any controversy of his own making?

:agree: And his interview after the game was ridiculous. It's not just 'what' he says but how he 'says' it. Absolutely crazy :crazy: and he acts like a total :asshole:

greenlex
24-04-2011, 10:48 PM

:agree: It cannae be easy being Ginger.

hibiedude
25-04-2011, 07:03 AM
:agree: And his interview after the game was ridiculous. It's not just 'what' he says but how he 'says' it. Absolutely crazy :crazy: and he acts like a total :asshole:

Agree 100%

Papers are full of Lennon antics after the game and his interview was typical Lennon.

Walter smith called it correct when he said Celtic season has been all about decisions they didn’t get.

Name another manger who after the week he has had would be so stupid to wind the opposition up in the manner he did.

It’s not coincidences that since Lennon took over at Celtic things are at the level they are.

Saorsa
25-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Anyone else watch that hysterical slug fest of sporting incompetence?

Sheesh. Who cares?Everybody cares:agree: it's one of the greatest sporting contests in the world, don't you know :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
25-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Celtic over Huns EVERY time.

ginger_rice
25-04-2011, 11:49 AM
:agree: It cannae be easy being Ginger.

:tsk tsk::tsk tsk:

Septimus
25-04-2011, 02:04 PM
I suspect that Lennon was cupping his ears as he could not quite make out the congratulations emanating from these well known experts on the game of football, the Glasgow Rangers supporters.

Lennon seems to have a particular knack for upsetting the opposing supporters. At least he is not doing it on the park now with his studs.

Who will win the league? Sadly I know it won't be Hibs and that is all that matters to me.

I belong to an increasingly small band who remember when Hibs did win the league. For those who forget or were not around at the time it is a very pleasant feeling.

erin go bragh
25-04-2011, 02:21 PM
celtic over huns every time
ggtth

hibiedude
25-04-2011, 02:26 PM
I suspect that Lennon was cupping his ears as he could not quite make out the congratulations emanating from these well known experts on the game of football, the Glasgow Rangers supporters.

Lennon seems to have a particular knack for upsetting the opposing supporters. At least he is not doing it on the park now with his studs.

Who will win the league? Sadly I know it won't be Hibs and that is all that matters to me.

I belong to an increasingly small band who remember when Hibs did win the league. For those who forget or were not around at the time it is a very pleasant feeling.

Sadly it will never be repeated in my life time

Dan Sarf
25-04-2011, 03:11 PM

That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. Genuinely, not trying to be funny at your expense.

frazeHFC
25-04-2011, 09:06 PM
:agree:

They need to qualify first,two rounds i believe:agree::agree::agree::agree:

And they will get knocked out, by a Valencia etc, as they won't be seeded.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-04-2011, 09:32 AM

Even more galling is the fact i doubt we'll see Hibs win the SC in most of our lifetimes. A cup that can be easy to win.

Killiehibbie
26-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Even more galling is the fact i doubt we'll see Hibs win the SC in most of our lifetimes. A cup that can be easy to win.There are some youngish people on here, don't tell them what all us old guys know is true let them find out the same way we did.

Sir David Gray
26-04-2011, 11:07 AM
There are some youngish people on here, don't tell them what all us old guys know is true let them find out the same way we did.

I'm only 22, so hopefully I'll have another 50 or 60 years left in me, and even I accepted a couple of years ago that I'll probably never see Hibs win the Scottish Cup.

I think the semi final defeat to Dunfermline, via a penalty in the replay, a few years ago was the clincher for me.

Also the defeat to Hearts in the semi finals in 2006, when we would have been playing Gretna in the final had we won also made my mind up.

Dashing Bob S
26-04-2011, 11:26 AM
I've resigned myself to the fact we'll never finish in the top six again. Now I'm going to put on my Smiths and Leonard Cohen albums, count the patterned shapes in the wallpaper, smoke a cigarette for the first time in seventeen years, lament past monetary and sexual opportunities I let slip through my fingers, read my Jean-Paul Satre book and buy a season ticket for the asbestos stand at Tynecastle where I will sit with a tartan blanket over my legs and urinate discreetly into my incontinence pads for the rest of my days.

Cheer up, for goodness sake!

Killiehibbie
26-04-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm only 22, so hopefully I'll have another 50 or 60 years left in me, and even I accepted a couple of years ago that I'll probably never see Hibs win the Scottish Cup.

I think the semi final defeat to Dunfermline, via a penalty in the replay, a few years ago was the clincher for me.

Also the defeat to Hearts in the semi finals in 2006, when we would have been playing Gretna in the final had we won also made my mind up.
Never give up, next year will be our year:cup:

ballengeich
26-04-2011, 08:24 PM
and urinate discreetly into my incontinence pads for the rest of my days.

Cheer up, for goodness sake!

You've let yourself down there Bob. No need for discretion in that stand!

Keith_M
26-04-2011, 08:28 PM
I've resigned myself to the fact we'll never finish in the top six again. Now I'm going to put on my Smiths and Leonard Cohen albums, count the patterned shapes in the wallpaper, smoke a cigarette for the first time in seventeen years, lament past monetary and sexual opportunities I let slip through my fingers, read my Jean-Paul Satre book and buy a season ticket for the asbestos stand at Tynecastle where I will sit with a tartan blanket over my legs and urinate discreetly into my incontinence pads for the rest of my days.

Sounds like a good night. Can anyone else come along or do you enjoy that kind of thing more on your own?