PDA

View Full Version : For cat owners

Captain Trips
14-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Get free box of gocat by registering on the site and you print off a voucher. Just let the home page run it's sequence and after a few seconds the icon appears for free box.

:agree:

http://www.go-cat.co.uk/

easty
14-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Get a dog. Cats are rubbish. :wink:

ArabHibee
14-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks Carlsberg.

Get a dog. Cats are rubbish.:wink:

Dogs are needy, cats look after themselves. Perfect pet.

fat freddy
14-03-2011, 03:55 PM

as i cleaned yet another dogs filthy crap from my childrens shoes the other day i couldn't help but think that all dogs should be destroyed and their owners given the birch...just a passing thought and one my two lovely cats never inspire despite their bums also being functional...cats rule!...no contest.

Removed
14-03-2011, 05:16 PM
as i cleaned yet another dogs filthy crap from my childrens shoes the other day i couldn't help but think that all dogs should be destroyed and their owners given the birch...just a passing thought and one my two lovely cats never inspire despite their bums also being functional...cats rule!...no contest.

Blame the owner not the dog.

You can come and cut my grass then. Cat ***** regularly on it. :grr: cats are vermin :agree:

Judas Iscariot
14-03-2011, 05:27 PM

Well said Andrew :aok:

fat freddy
14-03-2011, 05:53 PM

You can come and cut my grass then. Cat ***** regularly on it. :grr: cats are vermin :agree:

I do blame the owners and thats why i think we should have 'dog turd police' with real powers to birch the people that allow their dogs to blind young children...the bit i wrote about destroying all dogs was mere fantasy based on a lifelong dislike of the dumb,docile beasts based on an episode when i got chased by an alsation as a kid.

Cats Rule:rockin:

Judas Iscariot
14-03-2011, 10:03 PM
I do blame the owners and thats why i think we should have 'dog turd police' with real powers to birch the people that allow their dogs to blind young children...the bit i wrote about destroying all dogs was mere fantasy based on a lifelong dislike of the dumb,docile beasts based on an episode when i got chased by an alsation as a kid.

Cats Rule:rockin:

Does anyone know of this actually happening other than it being a old wives tale?

cocopops1875
14-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Thanks Carlsberg.

Dogs are needy, cats look after themselves. Perfect pet.

How come the cat is not ordering its own free food online then :-)

ArabHibee
14-03-2011, 10:27 PM
How come the cat is not ordering its own free food online then :-)

Touchè!
She would only eat it as a supplement to the mice, rabbits, birds and whatever else she manages to catch during the day whilst I'm out.

greenlex
15-03-2011, 01:38 AM

Surely dog owners aren't ****ting in the street now are they?