PDA

View Full Version : Green and Glaikit.....

HibbyRod
11-03-2011, 06:44 PM
............Whatever happened to G & G?

He was one of my favourite posters, and I always looked forward to his brilliant wit. :greengrin

Someone else remarked on this lately, and it got me thinking - did he emigrate or something? :dunno:

fat freddy
11-03-2011, 06:47 PM

He was one of my favourite posters, and I always looked forward to his brilliant wit. :greengrin

Someone else remarked on this lately, and it got me thinking - did he emigrate or something? :dunno:

maybe he emigrated to a planet with no internet connection

surreyhibbie
11-03-2011, 08:11 PM
I'd like to bet he still posts under another name..

And no, it isn't me...

I liked him as well, always a laugh.

HibbyRod
11-03-2011, 08:18 PM
I'd like to bet he still posts under another name..

And no, it isn't me...

I liked him as well, always a laugh.

I loved the Scottish colloquialisms, and brilliant humour. :agree:

BEEJ
11-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Currently posts on the Hibs Mad forum.

Missed here. :agree:

Jonnyboy
11-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Currently posts on the Hibs Mad forum.

Missed here. :agree:

:agree:

G&G will ye no come back again :thumbsup:

HibbyRod
11-03-2011, 08:39 PM
:agree:

:singing:G&G will ye no come back again :thumbsup::singing:

E.T. is a Hibee
11-03-2011, 08:40 PM

Maybe Admin Mickey accused hin of being a Hearts fan then subsequentley banned him, he does this!

HibbyRod
11-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Maybe Admin Mickey accused hin of being a Hearts fan then subsequentley banned him, he does this!

Who does this? .... Mikey, or you? (or, are you talking about Mickey? ....who he!!!?) :greengrin

Wilson
12-03-2011, 01:07 AM

G n G accuse admin mickey of being a jambo. Mickey banned instantly using a mobile device. He does this.

In fact i was with him in the home end at tynie when he did it!

IWasThere2016
12-03-2011, 04:51 AM
G n G accuse admin mickey of being a jambo. Mickey banned instantly using a mobile device. He does this.

In fact i was with him in the home end at tynie when he did it!

True story :agree:

Mikey
12-03-2011, 07:28 AM

Heard it all before :wink:

E.T. is a Hibee
12-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Heard it all before :wink:

You done it to me and all because I said that when Mowbry had left we would loose momentum and the standard of football would decline, which has now proven to be spot on! Infact everything that I said back then has happend, you should put them back up if you can!

Took me a year to get back on even though I met you one Sat in the supporters club, your mates with a friend of mine and you where told that I have had a season ticket for 18yrs, I now expect now to be banned again.

marinello59
12-03-2011, 09:21 AM
You done it to me and all because I said that when Mowbry had left we would loose momentum and the standard of football would decline, which has now proven to be spot on! Infact everything that I said back then has happend, you should put them back up if you can!

Took me a year to get back on even though I met you one Sat in the supporters club, your mates with a friend of mine and you where told that I have had a season ticket for 18yrs, I now expect now to be banned again.

You wouldn't be banned for that.

Mikey
12-03-2011, 10:26 AM
You done it to me and all because I said that when Mowbry had left we would loose momentum and the standard of football would decline......

Really. I personally banned you for that did I?

As I say, I've heard it all before.

ArabHibee
12-03-2011, 10:48 AM

Here's a silly question for you. I think G&G's last posts were in 2008 and you joined this month. How does that work? :dunno:

Removed
12-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Here's a silly question for you. I think G&G's last posts were in 2008 and you joined this month. How does that work? :dunno:

:confused: Rod has been around for years.

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2011, 12:58 PM

he hadn't posted for at least 2 years, you joined last year, so how could you look forward to his posts when you weren't even a member then ?:confused: or are you one of those multi-user name posters that exist on here :wink: :stirrer:

p.s. welcome back G&G lol

HNA6
12-03-2011, 01:25 PM

he hadn't posted for at least 2 years, you joined last year, so how could you look forward to his posts when you weren't even a member then ?:confused: or are you one of those multi-user name posters that exist on here :wink: :stirrer:

p.s. welcome back G&G lolRod could have read G & G's posts on the forums before he registered ..

cabbageandribs1875
12-03-2011, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=HNA6;2757102]Rod could have read G & G's posts on the forums before he registered ..[/Q

perfectly feasable :aok: strange how he mentions it and lo and behold someone appears, like a phoenix from the ashes tho :hmmm:

ArabHibee
12-03-2011, 01:48 PM

:confused: Rod has been around for years.

Right enough, it is 2011 after all. I'm still living in 2010. :doh:

BroxburnHibee
12-03-2011, 02:14 PM

I think you got banned for mis-spelling Mowbray :agree:

BroxburnHibee
12-03-2011, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=HNA6;2757102]Rod could have read G & G's posts on the forums before he registered ..[/Q

perfectly feasable :aok: strange how he mentions it and lo and behold someone appears, like a phoenix from the ashes tho :hmmm:

I wonder who else we could get to re-appear.

YJR anyone? Or Bayern Harry :tee hee:

Pretty Boy
12-03-2011, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=cabbageandribs1875;2757109]

I wonder who else we could get to re-appear.

YJR anyone? Or Bayern Harry :tee hee:

:bitchy:

In the words of Ian Paisley: Never! Never! Never!!

E.T. is a Hibee
14-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Really. I personally banned you for that did I?

As I say, I've heard it all before.

Aye you did, went by the name HibsCity. The powers that be i.e. you, said REASON: YAM!

WTF, free speech! not really, get a life you tool!

HNA12
14-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Aye you did, went by the name HibsCity. The powers that be i.e. you, said REASON: YAM!

WTF, free speech! not really, get a life you tool!

Freedom of speech? :faf:
I just checked. You were banned for acting like a total ****.
Thread closed, if you want to continue having a dig at the guys that run the site feel free to PM me.