PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket renewal... are you?

francobaresi
05-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Got this in the post today... Not been to many games this season due to work commitments but want to get my daughter along next season... Will they keep me in the same seat or relocate? Just curious... Oh, I will be renewing even if I don't get to many next season....:wink:

sunshine1875
05-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Got this in the post today... Not been to many games this season due to work commitments but want to get my daughter along next season... Will they keep me in the same seat or relocate? Just curious... Oh, I will be renewing even if I don't get to many next season....:wink:

Signed, sealed and soon to be delivered.

:cgwa

I imagine that you will retain your seat if you renew by the deadline date.

Billy Whizz
05-03-2011, 08:30 PM

Suggest you retain your seat and then the week after current season ticket renewal deadine, you can move your seat to have your daughter beside you.

Saorsa
05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Form filled, paying on Monday :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
05-03-2011, 10:20 PM
What a difference a month makes. I was at the stage where I would rather have hacked off the 'hee-haws' with a rusty saw than renewed, now I'll push aside any blind, crippled OAP who stands in the way of Bobby's well-worn path from 'Merky' to ER ticket office.

And get a bloody good night's sleep, I might add. :cgwa

lucky
05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Yes.

Kevvy1875
05-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Think i may get one for me and my daughter(11). She has got into Hibs in a big way recently and I would like to encourage that.

Been a ST holder for years until this season and I admit I lost heart at what I was seeing although I have walked up to most games be it a freebie or paying at the gate.

Have not felt so optimistic since 2006.

The likes of Booth, Palsson, Scott et al are worthy of a good support IMO. I reckon fans are starting to come around to this fact now.:agree: I do hope the ST sales go well at the end of the season....and we see the benefits of that on the pitch.

Pedantic_Hibee
06-03-2011, 12:06 AM
My old man has been to more games in the past week than he has in the last three years.

I hate to drag up a marketing slogan applied from last year, but something is happening down Easter Road way.........

jgl07
06-03-2011, 12:10 AM
No.

For reasons I have made clear over the past two months.

iwasthere1972
06-03-2011, 12:27 AM

How's about doing a poll. :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
06-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Renewed last Tuesday....Happy as larry

KdyHby
06-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Already paid for, and just got a refund of £55

Hibbyradge
06-03-2011, 12:36 PM
It was always my intention to renew, even when relegation looked a possibility.

But now, with everyone jumping on the optimism bandwagon, holding a season membership just seems so passé. :wink:

matty_f
06-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Yep, getting the boy his first one as well.

sleeping giant
06-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Yip. Payment plan for me and the boy again.
I'm either a glutton for punishment or have a good sense of humour:greengrin

Hibs Class
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Will be renewing ours this month in time for the free cup top-up.

Beefster
06-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Yep, getting the boy his first one as well.

What age is he, Matty?

I took my son to his first Hibs Kids game a few months ago (against Motherwell) but he got bored once the chips and juice had run out! He was probably just too young at the time (a few months from his 3rd birthday) so I'll try again next season. On the plus side, he does keep talking about it.

As for the thread topic, me and my old man will be renewing yet again without much thought.

Removed
06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Yip. Payment plan for me and the boy again.
I'm either a glutton for punishment or have a good sense of humour:greengrin

Same seats Jimmy or you planning on moving again :greengrin

sleeping giant
06-03-2011, 02:33 PM
What age is he, Matty?

I took my son to his first Hibs Kids game a few months ago (against Motherwell) but he got bored once the chips and juice had run out! He was probably just too young at the time (a few months from his 3rd birthday) so I'll try again next season. On the plus side, he does keep talking about it.

As for the thread topic, me and my old man will be renewing yet again without much thought.
:greengrin

I took my boy to his first match for this 4th birthday but he wanted to leave at half time.
Took him again for his 5th and he loved it and has had a ST ever since .

I would say 5 years old but i have seen (bored) bairns there younger than 5.

Mikey
06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
What age is he, Matty?

My niece's wee boy has a season ticket and he's 3 1/2 now. He hasn't managed to last a whole game yet!

Removed
06-03-2011, 02:36 PM
My niece's wee boy has a season ticket and he's 3 1/2 now. He hasn't managed to last a whole game yet!

There are some adults round about me who canny last a whole game either :grr: :greengrin

sleeping giant
06-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Same seats Jimmy or you planning on moving again :greengrin

Same seats as i can't be ersed fannying about switching. Still fancy behind the dugout though but i think i'll stay where i am. Its great for getting out early :greengrin

matty_f
06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
What age is he, Matty?

He'll be 8 in august. I started taking him when he was 3, mainly top the hibs kids games. This will be his first season ticket though.

hibee_girl
06-03-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm renewing, wasn't really thinking about not tbh. Getting my cousin to renew his too.

Beefster, I took my son to his first game this season, he's 5 and I thought he'd get bored but he spent the whole 90 minutes on his feet shouting with the best of them :greengrin He's constantly asking when he can come back now!

Keith_M
06-03-2011, 07:07 PM
... I was at the stage where I would rather have hacked off the 'hee-haws' with a rusty saw than renewed, now I'll push aside any blind, crippled OAP who stands in the way of Bobby's well-worn path from 'Merky' to ER ticket office.

You just reminded me of the day I was standing near the Cash Dispenser at Asda and some Auld Biddy said, "Excuse me son, could you check my balance?". So I gave her a gentle push and she fell over.

The Auld Bat wasnae even grateful for my assistance :fuming:

Beefster
06-03-2011, 08:06 PM
:greengrin

I took my boy to his first match for this 4th birthday but he wanted to leave at half time.
Took him again for his 5th and he loved it and has had a ST ever since .

I would say 5 years old but i have seen (bored) bairns there younger than 5.

He'll be 8 in august. I started taking him when he was 3, mainly top the hibs kids games. This will be his first season ticket though.

I'm renewing, wasn't really thinking about not tbh. Getting my cousin to renew his too.

Beefster, I took my son to his first game this season, he's 5 and I thought he'd get bored but he spent the whole 90 minutes on his feet shouting with the best of them :greengrin He's constantly asking when he can come back now!

Thanks for the responses. I'll give the wee man a couple of more years before I start worrying then!

Hibbie_Cameron
07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Was discussing this in the car after the game on Sat.

Im not fully decided on whether ill renew or not but im more likely to now than i was this time last month, thats for sure.

Will have to see if my mates are renewing too which may or may not see me moving seats/areas

Lofarl
07-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Not decided yet. My heart says yes but my head says no. This is due to the fiasco that is the idea of a 10 team spl. A 10 team spl that Rod thinks is a good idea despite the wishes of the fans

HibbyDave
08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Not decided yet. My heart says yes but my head says no. This is due to the fiasco that is the idea of a 10 team spl. A 10 team spl that Rod thinks is a good idea despite the wishes of the fans

This is the main reason why I won't be renewing. The fans opinions never seem to count until it's time to send out the begging letter for renewals (all funds to the team blah blah blah).

The only message that our board will understand is withold your cash till they change the stance on a stupid ten team league set up that no one wants.

hibsbollah
08-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I got my letter. Was interested in the sentence 'every pound you spend on the club, i will spend on the team, its as simple as that'...

Has this been run past Rod first? Is this claim legally enforceable? I await some cracking signings this summer if so.

Cropley10
08-03-2011, 05:30 PM
11 months to pay, no price increase, a FREE cup top-up AND a voucher for a shirt!

Of course I'm renewing my two STs!!!!

Found last years marketing literature the other day - glad to see we've gone for a cheap option this year, as last year's must have been very pricey...

Hibee_Craig7062
09-03-2011, 12:39 PM
I didnt renew last yeard due to family commitments etc. Just aswell as ive only made 3 homes games. but that situation has now been sorted so im going back this year :agree:

the deal being offered with the payment plan and free cup top up does make it much more affordable and I will be down to the TO on the 24th March!!! :flag:

Franck is God
09-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Would have renewed anyway but the last few weeks has made it an even easier decision.

Well done Hibs for continuing the 0% payment plan and the offer of a free cup top up and shop voucher for the early bird buyers is superb.

Stevie Reid
09-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Aye.

Tam
11-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Just renewed my 4 today.GGTTH

BSEJVT
11-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Probably not, certainly not by 31/3 maybe a late decision to renew like last year.

Will probably pick and choose my games.

PaulSmith
11-03-2011, 08:23 PM

There isnae a 10 team league next year though, save the 'protest' until the following season?

HibbyDave
11-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I nearly weakened today when reading the wonderful 11 month interest free package..........

Then i remembered that Rod gives you nowt for nowt. The trade off is a TEN TEAM LEAGUE !!!!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE ,.........keep your cash in your wallet until Hibernian come out against this ****in awful plan.

No one wants this!!

NAE NOOKIE
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Was always going to renew no matter what, might have a bother raising the cash before the end of March though. Might have helped if Hibs had extended the early bird date to about the 5th of April I.E. after I have been paid.

Anyway ...... Mon the Hibs :flag:

billbee
12-03-2011, 06:57 AM
After the start to this season and the complete negativity , surrounding our club, Its now a yes to me and my laddies renewal - this 10 team league tho is got me a bit flat, was thinking prior to rewal to just get the second half of the season, we played everybody twice, guess a few would think like that, our recent form has made me willing to support the club by renewing now, o! and going to move West to East :agree:
Fed up getting looked at for singing solo LoL :aok:

billbee
12-03-2011, 06:59 AM
After the start to this season and the complete negativity , surrounding our club, Its now a yes to me and my laddies renewal - this 10 team league tho is got me a bit flat, was thinking prior to rewal to just get the second half of the season, we played everybody twice, guess a few would think like that, our recent form has made me willing to support the club by renewing now, o! and going to move West to East :agree:
Fed up getting looked at for singing solo LoL :aok:

Spellings bad, I couldnae kick a ba iether :rolleyes: