PDA

View Full Version : Hibs shop great sale

KiddA
05-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Just bought the mint green top for a tenner bargain :thumbsup: I also got the puma tracksuit http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-84-subcat-312-product-3543 does anyone know if it comes with bottoms and what they are like?

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

steviek
05-03-2011, 06:44 AM
thanks kidda

got one as well

bingo70
05-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Excellent you've saved me starting a thread about the hibs shop myself :aok:

It's my nephews first birthday this week and he's got a distinct lack of hibs gear so was going to head along there this morning, my only concern was that i was there a year ago to try and get him stuff and i thought the kids stuff was a lot of rubbish, anyone any idea what it's like now?

The Voice Of Reason
05-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Some good deals - just bought full home strips for my youngest two :thumbsup:

johnbc70
05-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Good spot, just got the Mint strip for myself and infant strip for my boy.

ArabHibee
05-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Sale is pretty good, ordered a few things couple of nights ago although I got an email through yesterday saying I had had £10 refunded to my card but no reason why. Think it might be the mint top's sold out but will find out when I get my parcel.
£1 for a shower radio, what a bargain! :aok:

jakki
05-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Sale is pretty good, ordered a few things couple of nights ago although I got an email through yesterday saying I had had £10 refunded to my card but no reason why. Think it might be the mint top's sold out but will find out when I get my parcel.
£1 for a shower radio, what a bargain! :aok:

Susan, hope your shower radio works better than mine! To hear music, you have to stick it right up to your ear and thats before the water is running! But I'm not complaining for the matter of £1 :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Just ordered the tracksuit for myself, at £19 it seems a bargain.

I also got a couple of kids kits during the week from the shop for a tenner, decent sale Hibs!

ArabHibee
05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Susan, hope your shower radio works better than mine! To hear music, you have to stick it right up to your ear and thats before the water is running! But I'm not complaining for the matter of £1 :greengrin

Aye, but your deef! :wink:

Removed
05-03-2011, 10:02 AM

:faf:

RickyS
05-03-2011, 10:14 AM
great deals, just kitted my two again with the opposite of the strips they already have (does that make sense?)
Why cant we have the option to buy online and pick up? instead of putting our lives in the hands of royal mail!!!!

LancashireHibby
05-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Ordered the home top in the Back to the Future offer and will order the mint strip this week no doubt - anyone know if the shirt fittings are a bit looser than the skin tight home shirt?! I emailed the shop and they got back to me very quickly and said the away shirts seem to be bigger but wanted some general opinion?

The shop have really excelled themselves in recent weeks IMHO, well done to all concerned:thumbsup:

brog
05-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I was in a week ago, great bargains for all, including kids. My 3yo grandson is attracting many admiring looks wearing this year's top in a Kent village!!

jakki
05-03-2011, 11:14 AM

:top marks:agree:

Woody1985
05-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Is there a delivery charge? Went through to the checkout but couldn't see any.

ArabHibee
05-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Is there a delivery charge? Went through to the checkout but couldn't see any.

My delivery charge was £4.

Jamesie
05-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Just popped round to the club shop and picked up a tracksuit (Large) for £15 - thanks to the original poster! :thumbsup:

They only had about two or three large and a similar number of XL / XXL on display though so I'd get in there quick if you want one.

I heard one of the staff on the phone to a customer explaining that the stock showing online doesn't always correspond with what's in store - i.e. they might sell out in the shop but still be displaying availability on the website. I'm not sure how frequently orders are 'picked' from the shelves for online customers. Apparently customers who have received refunds on their cards should have received an e-mail or will be receiving one shortly explaining why.

KiddA
05-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Just popped round to the club shop and picked up a tracksuit (Large) for £15 - thanks to the original poster! :thumbsup:

They only had about two or three large and a similar number of XL / XXL on display though so I'd get in there quick if you want one.

I heard one of the staff on the phone to a customer explaining that the stock showing online doesn't always correspond with what's in store - i.e. they might sell out in the shop but still be displaying availability on the website. I'm not sure how frequently orders are 'picked' from the shelves for online customers. Apparently customers who have received refunds on their cards should have received an e-mail or will be receiving one shortly explaining why.javascript://

No problem hopefully my tracksuit will come through :pray: I ordered mine online yesterday. How is it? it looks like a great deal :agree:

LancashireHibby
06-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Mint shirt now ordered (despite saying I'd never buy it when it first came out!), a pair of home shorts for my holiday and a Parker pen for a quid to bump it to £20, sorted :agree:

Jamesie
06-03-2011, 02:46 PM
javascript://

No problem hopefully my tracksuit will come through :pray: I ordered mine online yesterday. How is it? it looks like a great deal :agree:

It's OK, never worth the £60 it was originally on sale (although I think that about all of the club clothing range really) for but for £15 you can't go wrong!

Mango Man
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Is what's on the clubs website really all thats left? No large or x large strips available. Got a home strip for the wife and i got the home shorts and a pair of juniors black socks for me (never had any adult socks available so hoping the large junior size will do the trick for my size 11 feet).

KiddA
07-03-2011, 06:44 AM
It's OK, never worth the £60 it was originally on sale (although I think that about all of the club clothing range really) for but for £15 you can't go wrong!

Ritchie
07-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Ordered the home top in the Back to the Future offer and will order the mint strip this week no doubt - anyone know if the shirt fittings are a bit looser than the skin tight home shirt?! I emailed the shop and they got back to me very quickly and said the away shirts seem to be bigger but wanted some general opinion?

The shop have really excelled themselves in recent weeks IMHO, well done to all concerned:thumbsup:

I have both (mediums) and the away top is definitely a looser fit

.Sean.
07-03-2011, 08:20 AM
I have both (mediums) and the away top is definitely a looser fitBetter to size down or go for my usual size? Medium usually fits me perfect, but if the tops are a loose fit i'll opt for the small as ill-fitting clothes are a pet hate!

Ritchie
07-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Better to size down or go for my usual size? Medium usually fits me perfect, but if the tops are a loose fit i'll opt for the small as ill-fitting clothes are a pet hate!

i wouldnt like to say tbh.

you'd be better going into the shop and trying both sizes on as i've not tried on a small.

the home top fits me perfectly but the away is slighty baggy.

Scooter
07-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Better to size down or go for my usual size? Medium usually fits me perfect, but if the tops are a loose fit i'll opt for the small as ill-fitting clothes are a pet hate!

Sean go medium I will almost guarantee that small won't fit

Bristolhibby
07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Good spot, just got the Mint strip for myself and infant strip for my boy.

Got my old man a Mint one, and my wee lad the full kit all for the Princely sum of £24, inc Postage and Packaging.

Result!

J

pandahfc
07-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Ordered mint away top £10, tracksuit £15 and purple shorts £5. £34 in total including postage. Well done Hibs, great deal. Not had any e mails to contrary, just confirmation, so hoping I will get the lot.

hibsforeurope
08-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Just bought the mint green top for a tenner bargain :thumbsup: I also got the puma tracksuit http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/cat-84-subcat-312-product-3543 does anyone know if it comes with bottoms and what they are like?

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

I've not seen it mentioned. Does the tracksuit come with trackie bottoms?

KiddA
08-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I've not seen it mentioned. Does the tracksuit come with trackie bottoms?

I am pretty sure it does, I have still not got mine yet but it may take a week or two to get here.

ArabHibee
08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Got my parcel this morning and it wasn't the mint top that was sold out, it was the shorts!!!

And the radio is VERY LOUD. Well loud enough for me in the shower.

Jamesie
08-03-2011, 11:50 PM
I am pretty sure it does, I have still not got mine yet but it may take a week or two to get here.

Yup, it does.

KiddA
09-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Yup, it does.

Thanks mate, sounds like a great deal :agree:

Aaron
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Who do Hibs use for delivery? I ordered on Sunday, not received anything as yet.

paxtonhibby
10-03-2011, 04:47 PM

Dinny bank on it pal!I ordered a home top for myself and my sons and was told they were waiting on letters for the names.That was 2 bloody weeks ago and Im 50 miles down the A1.:I'm waiti

KiddA
10-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Dinny bank on it pal!I ordered a home top for myself and my sons and was told they were waiting on letters for the names.That was 2 bloody weeks ago and Im 50 miles down the A1.:I'm waiti

Yeah well I just got a email saying that I have been refunded 20 pounds in a attachment. No other information was given so I am assuming its for the jerseys as I ordered other stuff too. I was far from pleased I sent them a nasty email saying it should not be on the website if you don't have it in stock. :grr:

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah well I just got a email saying that I have been refunded 20 pounds in a attachment. No other information was given so I am assuming its for the jerseys as I ordered other stuff too. I was far from pleased I sent them a nasty email saying it should not be on the website if you don't have it in stock. :grr:

I got exactly the same email the day after I ordered. Tells you nothing but I think that's because the email is from the banking system, not Hibs. I assumed it was the away top, went down to shop couple of days later and bought a different top then the next day my online order arrived with top and no shorts! Resulting in another trip to the shop for a refund. Just thinks its a bit poor that Hibs can't email to say what the refund is for

KiddA
10-03-2011, 08:01 PM
I got exactly the same email the day after I ordered. Tells you nothing but I think that's because the email is from the banking system, not Hibs. I assumed it was the away top, went down to shop couple of days later and bought a different top then the next day my online order arrived with top and no shorts! Resulting in another trip to the shop for a refund. Just thinks its a bit poor that Hibs can't email to say what the refund is for

Yeah its a shame after me posting a positive about the sale its went to negative. I emailed them yesterday and have still had no response :rolleyes: I wish they would just email me and let me know what is going on they were quick enough to take the money out of my account that's for sure.

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah its a shame after me posting a positive about the sale its went to negative. I emailed them yesterday and have still had no response :rolleyes: I wish they would just email me and let me know what is going on they were quick enough to take the money out of my account that's for sure.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply to your email. I emailed them about changing something in my online order. That was last Friday, haven't heard a peep from them.

Removed
10-03-2011, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply to your email. I emailed them about changing something in my online order. That was last Friday, haven't heard a peep from them.

What email address?

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM
What email address?

order@hibsshop.co.uk

jakki
10-03-2011, 09:18 PM

Aye ye can. I bought the track suit size L only to wear at the matches. It was the smallest size available when I ordered.(I usually order tops in size xl). However its too big for me and too small for Dave.

Anyone want a tracksuit unworn for £15? :greengrin

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Aye ye can. I bought the track suit size L only to wear at the matches. It was the smallest size available when I ordered.(I usually order tops in size xl). However its too big for me and too small for Dave.

Stick it on hib-bay, Jakki.

Removed
10-03-2011, 09:30 PM
order@hibsshop.co.uk

Have you asked on your visits to the shop who manages that email address?

Scooter
10-03-2011, 10:10 PM

the shop

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM

I've no idea. I didn't really have time to get into a full blown conversation about it, tbh. I was on my lunch and only had an hour to get there and back to work.

Removed
10-03-2011, 10:25 PM
I've no idea. I didn't really have time to get into a full blown conversation about it, tbh. I was on my lunch and only had an hour to get there and back to work.

How long would it have taken you to ask? It's no exactly a hard question is it?

H18sry
10-03-2011, 10:31 PM

Will you two either get a room or a ring to sort out your petty disagreements its getting boring for everybody else :rolleyes:

Removed
10-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Will you two either get a room or a ring to sort out your petty disagreements its getting boring for everybody else :rolleyes:

Should you no be away polishing your sporran :na na:

H18sry
10-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Should you no be away polishing your sporran :na na:

It gets polished after every use so it is ready for the next outing :aok:

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 10:44 PM

Away with ya, ya greeting faced git! You're just in the huff coz you were all excited that I'd text you today and then I told you it was a mistake, the text was meant for someone else. :greengrin

jakki
10-03-2011, 10:46 PM

When Dave heard I was going to try and sell it, he decided to try it on other than hold up the trousers in front of him and stretch the waistband and say "never will they fit me". He is now over the moon to find that it fits him to a T.

I'm so jealous:grr:

ArabHibee
10-03-2011, 10:52 PM
When Dave heard I was going to try and sell it, he decided to try it on other than hold up the trousers in front of him and stretch the waistband and say "never will they fit me". He is now over the moon to find that it fits him to a T.

I'm so jealous:grr:

Aye, but has he tried to sit down with them on? :greengrin

jakki
10-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Aye, but has he tried to sit down with them on? :greengrin

no :blah::blah:

TheGreenMan
10-03-2011, 11:40 PM
So are the 'Large' tracksuits more like XL or M?

I think you contradicted yourself in the first post :confused:

I've ordered a Large, but never bought any of this new Hibs Puma gear so not sure how it will fit :confused:

Ollie75
11-03-2011, 09:35 AM
The Retail Manager is the man to contact, Paul MacFarlane, he manages the whole retail operation so should be accountable for any issues with mail order etc.
Its the worst system in the world, never get the orders right and they take ages to arrive.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-03-2011, 10:36 AM
i was after a pair of Medium travel shorts. Wa sin the shop and saw they only had S, L, XL left. However, website store lists Medium in stock. Anyone think there will be any M in stock when its clear there are none on the racks in the shop?

Removed
11-03-2011, 10:41 AM
i was after a pair of Medium travel shorts. Wa sin the shop and saw they only had S, L, XL left. However, website store lists Medium in stock. Anyone think there will be any M in stock when its clear there are none on the racks in the shop?

Send them an email and ask :wink:

kennyh
11-03-2011, 11:11 AM
There was a slight problem with my order (they ran out of letters), i was told by email advising there would be a delay of a few days, i replied by email asking them to send it out without the name/number and received the top a day later. No complaints from me.

GGTTH

Aaron
11-03-2011, 01:05 PM
So are the 'Large' tracksuits more like XL or M?

I would say the large is more like an XL. :boo hoo:

TheGreenMan
11-03-2011, 01:08 PM
I would say the large is more like an XL. :boo hoo:

If this is the case I assume I will be able to take the Tracky into the shop and swap it for a Medium if the Large is too big? (If I ordered online)

Jamesie
11-03-2011, 01:24 PM
If this is the case I assume I will be able to take the Tracky into the shop and swap it for a Medium if the Large is too big? (If I ordered online)

Would agree - large is a 'big' large and I could probably have coped with a medium too.

Think you'll be lucky if the shop still has stock left though to be honest. There was no medium on the shelf when I was in last Saturday.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Sodje just arriving at the shop as i was leaving, he's signing shirts. Some motor he has, think its one of they huge Audi MPV's.

Footnote, the shop was deserted. Sodje would have been better going to the sauna round the corner :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
11-03-2011, 01:30 PM

none left, silly shorts anyway

:greengrin

Aaron
11-03-2011, 01:35 PM

Doubt they have any left as there were none listes on line. Only L, XL & XXL were listed.

The XXL must be like a 10 man tent. lol

TheGreenMan
11-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Would agree - large is a 'big' large and I could probably have coped with a medium too.

Think you'll be lucky if the shop still has stock left though to be honest. There was no medium on the shelf when I was in last Saturday.

Ach well, nevermind. It will likely be too big but at least it was only £15. The club can put that towards Mr Rankin's leaving doo. :greengrin

Macaroon
11-03-2011, 02:01 PM
snapped masel up a nice home top for a tenner. Nice business hibs :aok::flag:

Ollie75
11-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Sodje just arriving at the shop as i was leaving, he's signing shirts. Some motor he has, think its one of they huge Audi MPV's.

Footnote, the shop was deserted. Sodje would have been better going to the sauna round the corner :wink:
Shop was busy as when I was there. got a shirt signed by Sodje, vaz te, Stephens and Palsson! Nice.

Mango Man
11-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Hibs got 3 of my 4 orders right, the one they got wrong was the item for me, ordered the white home shorts and i got the frikkin mint ones:grr:

Do they have more stock in the store than they do online?

WeAreHibs
11-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Shop was busy as when I was there. got a shirt signed by Sodje, vaz te, Stephens and Palsson! Nice.

Yup, I took the nephew down and got the very same, was only expecting Sodje and Vaz Te so extra pleased to see Stephens and Palsson. They were great with the wee man who went away pleased as punch. Well done lads !

:cgwa

ArabHibee
11-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Hibs got 3 of my 4 orders right, the one they got wrong was the item for me, ordered the white home shorts and i got the frikkin mint ones:grr:

Do they have more stock in the store than they do online?
No.
What size are your mint shorts, I might buy them off you.:greengrin:

erin go bragh
11-03-2011, 09:14 PM
went in today and got 2 large tracksuits with bottoms for a pearl diver each ,[1 for me and 1 for the father inlaw]home top for my laddie £10 , top for the wife £3 ,2 smart long, sleaved tops for the grandsons and a full hibs home kit for the grand daughter £10. walked out with 4 bags and only spent £39 :greengrin
ggtth

Gus
12-03-2011, 10:23 AM
The Retail Manager is the man to contact, Paul MacFarlane, he manages the whole retail operation so should be accountable for any issues with mail order etc.
Its the worst system in the world, never get the orders right and they take ages to arrive.

Paul McFarlane manages the shop, not the whole retail operation. The whole retail operation would mean tickets and corperate etc

or just post on hibs.net!

any eagle eyed posters seen a pattern here:

http://www.hibs.net/search.php?searchid=134905

Gus
12-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Paul McFarlane manages the shop, not the whole retail operation. The whole retail operation would mean tickets and corperate etc

or just post on hibs.net!

any eagle eyed posters seen a pattern here:

http://www.hibs.net/search.php?searchid=134905

http://www.hibs.net/search.php?searchid=134942

Scooter
12-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I've bought a tracksuit I'll try on and let you know how the size is

Saorsa
12-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Think I might wait 'til this time next season tae buy my tops a tenner a pop instead of near 40 quid each at the start of the season.

hibsforeurope
12-03-2011, 02:59 PM
I've bought a tracksuit I'll try on and let you know how the size is

I got the tracksuit yesterday it is made big, I could have got away with a size smaller. Can't grumble for a fiver though!