PDA

View Full Version : Take loads of photos tomorrow!

Bristolhibby
25-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Obviously living in Englandshire I dont get to that many Hibs games.

Can people take photos tommorow and post links on here.

I am really looking forward to seeing what "Green Day" will look like, and hopefully a win for the Cabbage.

J

iwasthere1972
25-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Obviously living in Englandshire I dont get to that many Hibs games.

Can people take photos tommorow and post links on here.

I am really looking forward to seeing what "Green Day" will look like, and hopefully a win for the Cabbage.

J

Give the fans in the other stands something to do tomorrow. :devil:

P.S. Will take mine and hopefully get some good shots and videos. IIRC Jamie on The Bounce normally takes loads of snaps and they feature in the Gallery.

Jack
25-02-2011, 12:56 PM
There's also a growing gallery on the Hibs 12th Man Facebook site.

lyonhibs
25-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Absolutely agree with the OP.

Take pity on us dislocated Hibbies and take loads of snaps!! :thumbsup:

RIP
25-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Get the cameras trained on the East for when the players come out

Jones28
25-02-2011, 02:46 PM
I've got a great view of the East, and with my Vivaz i've got HD, plenty of pics will be uploaded.
Also still need to upload Palssons penalty.

frazeHFC
25-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Missing the game tomorrow, gutted. So i would also appreciate some pictures, videos. :aok:

blairwallace
25-02-2011, 02:58 PM
i'll be at the back of section 43 and i'll take video and try and upload it on youtube at halftime :thumbsup:

RIP
25-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Missing the game tomorrow, gutted. So i would also appreciate some pictures, videos. :aok:

Hope you are giving your flags to a mate to bring Fraser?

Frogga
25-02-2011, 05:22 PM
http://community.caleythistleonline.com/topic/21485-roll-call-for-greenday/

Been reading what the Caley fans think of Greenday.

Shows that its not just this forum that can come up with the dodgy puns :wink:

Carheenlea
25-02-2011, 07:05 PM
I had both my videos from the Killie game removed from YouTube due to a copyright infringement claim by the SPL. First one was the penalty, fair do`s, as I had put it up before any broadcast of the game on Sky/BBC. Second one was of the players coming off at the end, to remove that when there was no match footage was a bit out of order I thought.

I suspect some oddball Jambo probably saw the clips on here and reported it, can`t imagine there is some bod from the SPL sifting through YouTube 24-7.

Just a wee warning for anyone planning on putting up videos, but I wouldn't be too concerned though as none of my other videos on my account have been touched, and account still active. If you have anything good, make sure you save them first.