View Full Version : Cult Hero

rainman
22-02-2011, 02:29 PM
http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=71265

sol, sol bamba

essexhibee
22-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Well done sol.

Good to see an ex - hibee down there and to help stop this English thinking of that there is no good players in the spl.

Phil D. Rolls
22-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I always thought Bamba was a cult.

Twiglet
22-02-2011, 05:45 PM
His accent still makes me laugh. Scottish? French? What is it?!

Seriously though, glad he's doing well down there. Would love it if Leicester did make it to the play-offs. Like FR I like to see ex-Hibbys doing well down south.

Hakim Sar
22-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Typical sol bamba - great player when the going is good.

Questionable character when the going gets tough.

If he is doing that well then maybe that particular league is not as strong as we all give it credit for.

When sol plays with a smile on his face he is great. The acid test is keeping him with a smile on his face.

Don't miss him. Wish him all the best none the less.

hfc rd
22-02-2011, 11:10 PM
His accent is brilliant and he always smiles. Well done Super Sol Bamba. :thumbsup:.

Mango Man
23-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Awwwww, i'll miss Bamba playing for Hibs, he was brilliant in his first season with us as well, his attitude did stink towards the end of his time at Hibs though, and that smile wasn't so prominent. Was best for both parties to part company i think.

Best of luck big yin.

keep the faith
23-02-2011, 01:26 PM
This clip also shows the difference between fans.

That lot are loving big sol, singing his name and genarally enjoying his full on play. Warts and all. At times we were too busy stroking our chins and concentrating on his shortcomings to actually enjoy his better moments.

Hopefully a more supporting culture is on the way at this club and we all loosen up at bit.