PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Jambo *******s

Taz_hibee
19-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Thats All :greengrin

Littlest Hobo
19-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Any Jambo that looks at this thread will be milking themselves, admin please GTTF.
:rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Never in the history of Scottish football has there ever been a luckier team....except for one certain day in Dundee...:tee hee:

scoopyboy
19-02-2011, 08:56 PM
They're gonna finish 3rd, end off.

No higher, no lower.

Apart from our game at ER their results don't matter to me for the rest of this season.

Badge
19-02-2011, 09:02 PM

No higher, no lower.

Apart from our game at ER their results don't matter to me for the rest of this season.
yep. F--k them next time round and who cares what happens to them for the rest of the season. Hate them.

Franck Stanton
19-02-2011, 09:14 PM
yep. F--k them next time round and who cares what happens to them for the rest of the season. Hate them.

Exactly, it's them that are infatuated with us. So they won today, whoop de fn doo
. Now that CC has some of his own players in we'll see how good they yam fuds
are at E/R on April 3rd eh.

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

Keith_M
20-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Maybe this thread should be updated, Lucky Hibby B*****s

:wink:

Hamish
20-02-2011, 06:19 PM

No higher, no lower.

You're probably right Scoopy, but after watching the blue stripped half of the bigot brothers today, if we were in the same position as the Hearts are, we would fancy ourselves to catch them:dunno:

Pedantic_Hibee
20-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Never in the history of Scottish football has there ever been a luckier team....except for one certain day in Dundee...:tee hee:

One certain day in Dundee? I'm not too sure what you mean? I remember they had Dundee on the last day of the season in 1986 but I thought they won the league that day, did they not?

Taz_hibee
21-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Any Jambo that looks at this thread will be milking themselves, admin please GTTF.
:rolleyes:

Take a chill pill mate, just a wee bit of fun, why they would be milking themselves is anyone's guess, seriously some people :confused: