PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart at Easter Road (merged)

madabouthibs
20-01-2011, 06:23 PM
On STV news, MS being interview RE Kenny Miller, on the pitch at Easter Road.
Should we be worried? :cool2:

Cameron1875
20-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Anyone know what this was all about. He was talking about the kenny miller move to turkey where he 'played' but no idea why he was in dugout at easter road.
Shouldnt have been allowed inside the ground if i had my way, ****bag. Total Hearts fud.

B'Briggs Hibee
20-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Why the **** was he inside Easter Road?

GloryGlory
Just seen him on STV news, interviewed about Kenny Miller going to Turkey. Funny thing was - it was pitchside at ER.

ozzie
why was mikey stewart inside er today talking about kenny millers move??????

cammy1969
was just going to ask the same

Archie70
20-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Why was he being interviewed about Kenny Millar inside Easter Road on STV. What's he doing at the ground?:confused:

Thecat23
20-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Thinking the same thing? In all honestly I'd take him right now.

madabouthibs
20-01-2011, 06:26 PM
I can see some merge work for Mods here..... :greengrin

Jim44
20-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Why was he being interviewed about Kenny Millar inside Easter Road on STV. What's he doing at the ground?:confused:

Was he spewing up? :greengrin

greenlex
20-01-2011, 06:27 PM
He was at ER to finally let Liam Millar out his back pocket from last season. Maybe Miller might start playing again.

HNA5
20-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I can see some merge work for Mods here..... :greengrin

:wink:

Gatecrasher
20-01-2011, 06:31 PM
uh oh :paranoid:

Cropley10
20-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Why do you think he was at Easter Road:rolleyes:

Cropley10
20-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Anyone know what this was all about. He was talking about the kenny miller move to turkey where he 'played' but no idea why he was in dugout at easter road.
Shouldnt have been allowed inside the ground if i had my way, ****bag. Total Hearts fud.

Much as you might not like him I don't think he ever had a bad word to say about us...

steviecarnie
20-01-2011, 06:33 PM
easy central location, quiet, not gonna be bothered by abusive fans - only a thought

Stewboy
20-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Take him in a second

Jim44
20-01-2011, 06:34 PM
The Jambos are on the case. One of them said that Calderwood tried to buy him from us when he was at Nottingham Forrest.

Captain Trips
20-01-2011, 06:35 PM
I understand there was something to do about the kicking racism out of footballl event on at ER.

madabouthibs
20-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Quite obviously a very deliberate wind up from STV news. They could just have easily interviewed him inside the stand, in the streets, back of a van.......
They're probably all watching this and pissing themselves! :worms::lolyam:

greenlex
Oh Mikey Mikey you used to be a Jambo then you were one of us before being a dick again then going abroad but you're alright now doesn't quite has the same ring to it.

Craig_in_Prague
See, this is where our club is going wrong... just crappy communication between the most important people..... ....CC emails the 'tache and says sign me that ginger guy a lot of hibby's are always on about, we need someone in soon to appease them. the 'tache then gives stewart a call......... it's true, a guy on the 26 bus sitting next to my mate bird who was eating her fish supper on the way home can confirm.

Jim44
The Jambos are on the case. One of them said that Calderwood tried to buy him from us when he was at Nottingham Forrest.

Probably a coincidence but - HERE (http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Forest+keen+on+Stewart%3B+Exclusive+PO STSCRIPT+TO+BIG...-a0152900678)

Archie70
20-01-2011, 06:38 PM
All these rumours of players being spotted around East Mains an Easter Road, cars being spotted, people in the know with inside stories and arguably one of our biggest hate figures during his time playing for the enemy walks into the ground onto the pitch, lights camera, action, interview, out the stadium and away and not one person notices him.
Add to that his ginger hair can be seen from outer space.
You couldn't make it up!
:greengrin

ozzie
20-01-2011, 06:39 PM
I understand there was something to do about the kicking racism out of footballl event on at ER.

thought it might be something like that, although i think the media were trying to wind us up. the would usually say something like "talking from the kick racism out event at er today Michael Stewart said he thought kenny would ...................."
i think the intentionally missed that part out :cool2:

Calvin
20-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Could have been there as part of the Show Racism The Red Card thing that another Jambo was at today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368702.stm

IWasThere2016
20-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Oh Mikey Mikey you used to be a Jambo then you were one of us before being a dick again then going abroad but you're alright now doesn't quite has the same ring to it.

Welcome Home Mikey!!! :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
20-01-2011, 06:42 PM

Welcome home Mikey :stirrer:

Jim44
20-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Looks like a bit of mischief making from the media. You've got to admire their cheek. :greengrin

greenlex
20-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Looks like a bit of mischief making from the media. You've got to admire their cheek. :greengrin

Not being funny but maybe Calderwood has approached him and it was Stewarts idea to do this. A quick look on here and the bounce to see the reaction of a possible return before he makes his mind up.

fiolex1
20-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Don't worry lads the Ginger twat convention was held at ER today, Lennon wasn't there he'll be attending the Bell-end one next week!

BSEJVT
20-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Tin Hat firmly on

I would have the Michael Stewart who was at Hibs previously back in a heartbeat.

He is exactly what this current hibs team could with a few off.

Yes baggage and all.

My only reservations would be has he anything left in the tank or any desire?

Leitherhibs
20-01-2011, 07:02 PM
saw him outside the rutland last night thought nothing of it at the time...
would have him back though, definately.

johncrobertson@
20-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Double worry Jim Duffy was at Easter Road with him!!!

lapsedhibee
20-01-2011, 07:15 PM

MS + JD dream team. :agree:

The Green Goblin
20-01-2011, 07:15 PM
If he signed and improved the current Hibs team even one tiny bit, I wouldn`t care if he had "I love the Yams" tattooed on his scrotum.

GG

monktonharp
20-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Why the **** was he inside Easter Road? a mate of mine told me was there today for the show racism the red card scheme, and he was next to Gary Mackay,who had asked:what yuo not still in Turkey for mikey? he said that he was injured. (mate was in earshot) so dont expect him to be signing,thankf/ck, and mate wont be signing either thankf/ck:wink:

Aldo
20-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Would take him in a second. When he was binned by Collins he was by far the best player at ER at the time. If we could get the same MS and the one who ran the show for the Yams then bring him on.

Would enhance our MF by a country mile. I do realise that the chance is slim but TBH we need winners (and whingers)

Go get him COL.

keep the faith
20-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Would take him in a second. When he was binned by Collins he was by far the best player at ER at the time. If we could get the same MS and the one who ran the show for the Yams then bring him on.

Would enhance our MF by a country mile. I do realise that the chance is slim but TBH we need winners (and whingers)

Go get him COL.

Yep. Exactly what we need and I have a feeling he would relish it. Pretty sure I read he was injured so can't see anything happening there.

greenlex
20-01-2011, 07:36 PM
a mate of mine told me was there today for the show racism the red card scheme, and he was next to Gary Mackay,who had asked:what yuo not still in Turkey for mikey? he said that he was injured. (mate was in earshot) so dont expect him to be signing,thankf/ck, and mate wont be signing either thankf/ck:wink:

More to the point WTF was Gary McKay doing at an anti rascism gig?
Wouldn't have thought that was his bag.

Jim44
20-01-2011, 07:42 PM
a mate of mine told me was there today for the show racism the red card scheme, and he was next to Gary Mackay,who had asked:what yuo not still in Turkey for mikey? he said that he was injured. (mate was in earshot) so dont expect him to be signing,thankf/ck, and mate wont be signing either thankf/ck:wink:

Not according to THIS (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20012011/63/stewart-miller-move-work-well.html)

Bobby's Cinema
20-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Heres your answer. Was about to say whats that hearts cant doin there aswell :greengrin

PeterboroHibee
20-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Id probably take him. Our midfield is soft as anything, Stewart is a nutter, but at least he would add some really fight to the midfield. Might also take on some responsibilty as noone else seems to want it.

It is most likely specualtion out of nothing, but it is something Id like to see happen.

Hibee Daz
20-01-2011, 07:50 PM
If there's one thing the ginga ninja likes to do, its put the boot in and quite frankly our midfield has been missing an annoying **** like him for quite some time.
He could walk straight into our midfield to be honest and right now I'd let him, he could do the donkey work that would maybe allow Miller to put his foot on the ball again!

truehibernian
20-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Heres your answer. Was about to say whats that hearts cant doin there aswell :greengrin

I am far more worried that Baron Greenback is there getting interviewed by Brian McLaughlin.

fife hfc
20-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I laugh at the people who don't want him as he is a Yam ****. They all done this with hartley and look how he ran the show against us and would have vastly improved our feeble midfield. I doubt if Stewart will be in talks with us but I would take him in a heartbeat.

son of haggart
20-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Alec Salmond does say in his interview that the Hibs team of the early 70s was the finest he ever saw.

That's him off a few of my mates' christmas card lists!

Hibee Daz
20-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Id probably take him. Our midfield is soft as anything, Stewart is a nutter, but at least he would add some really fight to the midfield. Might also take on some responsibilty as noone else seems to want it.

It is most likely specualtion out of nothing, but it is something Id like to see happen.

:agree:You just beat me to it, I'm with you buddy bring the ginja ninja back, yes he's an in yer face prick and thats a quality no one in the Hibs team has right now as we're just a bunch of half hearted pussy cats.

Iain G
20-01-2011, 08:16 PM

Go get him COL.

Oh god we are revising history again with green tinted specs!

Stewart did no more than ok for us as a player but never lived up to his billing, made his cash and more interested in his property portfolio than putting in a shift every week at Hibs, as workshy as the rest of our current team, and a fairly influential person in the Collins/Players rift if memory serves, now, move along now ginge...no contract on offer here... :wink::bye:

Basically he's a ginger Liam Miller....

Aldo
20-01-2011, 08:26 PM

Stewart did no more than ok for us as a player but never lived up to his billing, made his cash and more interested in his property portfolio than putting in a shift every week at Hibs, as workshy as the rest of our current team, and a fairly influential person in the Collins/Players rift if memory serves, now, move along now ginge...no contract on offer here... :wink::bye:

Sorry but disagree...easy scape goat IMHO (Yam connections etc). MS would walk into our MF and would enhance it no end. He ran the show against us time and time again. As for his billing....how many players actually live up to their billing....most are made to look good. I watched MS quite alot when he was at ER and for me lived up to everything that was expected of him...no green tinted specks.

JimBHibees
20-01-2011, 08:30 PM
More to the point WTF was Gary McKay doing at an anti rascism gig?
Wouldn't have thought that was his bag.

GreenCastle
20-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Did have his moments with Hibs and played well at times but remember he was a trouble maker with the whole Collins / Player revolt.

His actions on CIS Cup Final day - being dropped then being moody all day ( supposedly ruined a team photo?).

Can't see it happening and backwards step if it does. He hasn't played a game since May 13th 2010.

Would rather get a young hungry player in for the future.

heretoday
20-01-2011, 08:36 PM
There was an anti-racism event on at ER today involving Parliament leaders plus McNamara and Micky Weir I believe.

I would take Stewart back depending on where his head's at regarding Hibs. He has some stature - certainly more than any current player.

7Hero
20-01-2011, 08:38 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368803.stm

hes available :greengrin

nortonhibby
20-01-2011, 08:43 PM

next thing you will say you seen them at Edinburgh Airport at the Helicopter bit no doubt they will both fly in and land on the pitch at our next home game:greengrin:greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
20-01-2011, 08:57 PM
His actions on CIS Cup Final day - being dropped then being moody all day ( supposedly ruined a team photo?).

in the photo he had his hand over a players shoulder with his middle finger clearly extended......it was a disgrace that he never got to play the final considering the goal against aberdeen and the fact he played in the other cup matches.

keep the faith
20-01-2011, 08:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368803.stm

hes available :greengrin

This is now a no brainer. Get him in now.

chrisski33
20-01-2011, 09:00 PM
could think of worst players being at ER at the moment! doubt hes coming back though

blairwallace
20-01-2011, 09:11 PM
possibly something to do with this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368702.stm

also Alax salmond sounds like a fairly decent jambo, first one i know!

Jim44
20-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Lest we forget. Tee Hee Hee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVLpoDSYX4)

Mikeystewart
20-01-2011, 09:20 PM
no a wusney!! :wink:

aberhibsfc
20-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Much as you might not like him I don't think he ever had a bad word to say about us...

His heart has always been with the maroon turds but he no issue with Hibs, he enjoyed his time with us except towards the end, he was disappointed he didn't get on at the CIS Cup Final.

eastmainsmsh
20-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Could be doing with him right now bit of dig in middle playmaker he was good for us :agree:

steakbake
20-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Could be doing with him right now bit of dig in middle playmaker he was good for us :agree:

Yep, I'd have him back if he was wanting to get a game again.

.Sean.
20-01-2011, 10:36 PM
BBC Ceefax saying he's terminated his contract. I'd take him back.

Niffy
20-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh Mikey Mikey he used to be a , then he wisnae, then he wiz, then he nearly, then he might, no he wulny, then he will , oh no he wont....

but he's alright now

MrSmith
20-01-2011, 10:39 PM
definitely have him back on a pay-per-play deal!

Dirkster23
20-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I've just seen an interview with Stewart discussing Kenny Miller's move ... Like five minutes ago .. Green seats etc but that wasn't ER..

yeah it is :wink: interviewed after the anti racism launch held at ER today.

greenlex
20-01-2011, 10:46 PM
I've just seen an interview with Stewart discussing Kenny Miller's move ... Like five minutes ago .. Green seats etc but that wasn't ER..
:cool2: Have you ever been to Easter Road? Have you been on the Birthday bevvy?

Iain G
20-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Sorry but disagree...easy scape goat IMHO (Yam connections etc). MS would walk into our MF and would enhance it no end. He ran the show against us time and time again. As for his billing....how many players actually live up to their billing....most are made to look good. I watched MS quite alot when he was at ER and for me lived up to everything that was expected of him...no green tinted specks.

I watched him a lot during the time he was with us, ran around alot and ran out of steam after an hour, other than the odd flashes to show what he could have been capable of if he could have been bothered, and every now and again putting in a decent shift, I was never very impressed. One of Mowbray's less succesfull signinings IMHO.

We have enough midfielders at the moment who can't be bothered working hard for 90 mins, another one of those is not what we need at present :agree:

I'd rather have Brebner back than Mr Stewart ;)

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-01-2011, 11:07 PM
In.a.heartbeat...

keep the faith
20-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I watched him a lot during the time he was with us, ran around alot and ran out of steam after an hour, other than the odd flashes to show what he could have been capable of if he could have been bothered, and every now and again putting in a decent shift, I was never very impressed. One of Mowbray's less succesfull signinings IMHO.

We have enough midfielders at the moment who can't be bothered working hard for 90 mins, another one of those is not what we need at present :agree:

I'd rather have Brebner back than Mr Stewart ;)

Disagree with you there mate. I was a fan of his during his time at Hibs. A real workhorse and one of the best engines I have seen. Temprament was suspect but he kind of ticks all the boxes we are asking for at the moment.

His battles against Liam Miller last season were always the same. A bit 50/50 in the first half and Stewart completely dominated in the second.

Just seems fortuous that he has just been freed at exactly the time we need that type. A deal to the end of the season makes perfect sense to me.

monktonharp
20-01-2011, 11:31 PM
the mere thought of him coming back to us gies me the dry boak. he was was of the rebels was he not,against J.Collins ,a man that tried to instill some fitness/self esteem/life style befitting a Hibernian player/ which we could do with,big style now. so naw,no what i'd hope or expect for Hibs. infact,he's talking stuff like......serious money to be had there(turkey) they should go for it. hope he fancies Oz,Cyprus,or even hibernians:wink:

eastmainsmsh
20-01-2011, 11:31 PM
I reckon we will get him :wink:

Be ideal in short term for us and him Puts him in shop window if he put in good performances then he could move to a level as a player of his ability should be at a good level but his attitude is a bit :taxi .... great player for us in past

Albion Hibs
20-01-2011, 11:36 PM

Who was the last player on the face of the globe that ever signed a "pay-per-play" deal?

Oh Mikey Mikey he used to be a , then he wisnae, then he wiz, then he nearly, then he might, no he wulny, then he will , oh no he wont....

but he's alright now

It is the same with everything on here. I saw a thread being started the other day asking if we should have kept a previous manager by someone who constantly slated them, frightening at times.

since90plustwo
20-01-2011, 11:37 PM
he didnt have a bad word to say about us, like an earlier post said, would take the guy in a flash. hes not brilliant but he gets stuck in, a leader and can pop up with a few goals

BigKev
20-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Should never be allowed to play for us again. Pish first time round. Can't pass, tackle or run.

Shows how far we've fallen with some of the nostalgic views on here about a very average player with a billy big time attitude.

Former Yams and those of that persuasion should not be allowed to pull on our jersey. Yams who can play can be tolerated, hopeless ones can find another outlet to showcase their skills.

monktonharp
20-01-2011, 11:43 PM
I reckon we will get him :wink:

Be ideal in short term for us and him Puts him in shop window if he put in good performances then he could move to a level as a player of his ability should be at a good level but his attitude is a bit :taxi .... great player for us in pastI am all for bringing in players that can get us out of a bad situation but i'd rather have them in as CC'S choice,even as loans. not some ex-player currently out of work hinging about ER with his agent,putting in this shop windae for the summer.RP would be rubbing his hands again

One Day Soon
20-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Why would we want a player like him in our midfield who can tackle, pass, hates losing and has fight about him? I mean who would we leave out to fit him in? Oh wait....

Nakedmanoncrack
20-01-2011, 11:54 PM
in the photo he had his hand over a players shoulder with his middle finger clearly extended......it was a disgrace that he never got to play the final considering the goal against aberdeen and the fact he played in the other cup matches.

The goal against Aberdeen in the previous season'e Scottish cup, and the bit part role he played in the previous rounds of the League Cup that season. . .

stokesmessiah
20-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Who was the last player on the face of the globe that ever signed a "pay-per-play" deal?

Edgar Davids @ Crystal Palace

hibsdaft
21-01-2011, 12:01 AM

Albion Hibs
21-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Edgar Davids @ Crystal Palace

A guy who had made millions upon millions from the game and was at the end of the road, 36 or so? And was in addition probably picking up a £5k or so wage.

Why would a guy at the age of 29 come to hibs for say £1.5k max when he could get a club that pays him 2-3k regardless of whether or not he was playing?

Cant see it, no way, guys at the end of their game that have made more than a mint from the game, perhaps, but only because their play wage is very high and they have millions in the bank anyway.

snooky
21-01-2011, 12:27 AM
Don't like many yam players but Mikey, for all that he can't pass and he's a Jambo, I would have him back.
At least he puts in a shift which is more than can be said about the majority of the squad we have now.

J-C
21-01-2011, 12:55 AM
I'd take him back asap, got a lot of grief re JC and players revolt but nothing was ever proved, he left under a bit of a cloud and I don't blame him as there were others involved who were more to blame than him.:thumbsup:

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 11:05 AM
It wouldn't take much to add some grit, determination and improvement to our midfield. I hate to say it; He is certaily an improvement, Yam or no Yam.:rolleyes:

Keith_M
21-01-2011, 11:05 AM
.... for the show racism the red card scheme, and he was next to Gary Mackay....

:hmmm:

Has anyone explained to GM what racism actually is? Or is he the 'before' in the before & after photo?

delbert
21-01-2011, 11:11 AM
Never mind Michael Stewart, Julian Clary would add more grit and determination to our current midfield imposters and lightweights!!

Hibee Daz
21-01-2011, 11:31 AM

:agree: :aok:

blackpoolhibs
21-01-2011, 12:56 PM
I really cant for the life of me understand why anyone would want that erse back at easter road? Have a look at your CIS cup final dvd. Hampden park that day was the last place in the world he wanted to be. I couldn't stand seeing him back at the club, there are just some players that should never play for some teams, and that shouldn't be given the honor twice.

Frazerbob
21-01-2011, 01:15 PM

I've read this a few times but never actually seen the photo in question. Anyone have a link or it just an urban myth?

marinello59
21-01-2011, 01:45 PM

The goal against Aberdeen in the other cup competition?

munchar
21-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Hes twice the player, with twice the fight and effort of any of our midfielders. Forget the yam stuff, he gave 100% at easter road, and never slated us or rubbed it in when he came back with them. Although i would prefer a better calibre of player, he is probably exactly the type of player with the never say die attitude, commitment, and never hides in a game. Defo take him back.

Hibs On Tour
21-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Tin Hat firmly on

I would have the Michael Stewart who was at Hibs previously back in a heartbeat.

He is exactly what this current hibs team could with a few off.

Yes baggage and all.

My only reservations would be has he anything left in the tank or any desire?

:top marks :agree:

CRAZYHIBBY
21-01-2011, 02:06 PM
I've read this a few times but never actually seen the photo in question. Anyone have a link or it just an urban myth?

Its the evening news cup final poster. He has his left hand over andy mcneills shoulder and his middle finger is extened...not all the way , but its clear what hes doing......kind of like fergusson and mcgregors scotland caper .......

Hibs On Tour
21-01-2011, 02:07 PM

Think you're the one revising history here. MS was a good player for us in his time here who you could see gave a **** on the pitch unlike our current lot. Perhaps the best bit of revision is about the rift - MS had nothing to do with that, despite the claims by the media.

hiblander
21-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Think you're the one revising history here. MS was a good player for us in his time here who you could see gave a **** on the pitch unlike our current lot. Perhaps the best bit of revision is about the rift - MS had nothing to do with that, despite the claims by the media.

Yip Hibs are undoubtebly a lot worse now than they were then...Thornhill who the F***is that ?
At least Stewart is a tried and tested battler.

Cue the influx of struggling English nobodies from Forest, Newcastle and York City or someone and the resignation of CC as Hibs continue to struggle and perplex the long suffering fans.

The problem is success can not be measured at Hibs cause we are all too moany about everything...no cohesion for the common goal !
Which i believe comes down to the Geography and mentality of the people living in Edinburgh.

:bye:

greenlex
21-01-2011, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=hiblander;2702286]Yip Hibs are undoubtebly a lot worse now than they were then...Thornhill who the F***is that ?

Cue the influx of struggling English nobodies from Forest, Newcastle and York City or someone and the resignation of CC as Hibs continue to struggle and perplex the long suffering fans.

The problem is success can not be measured at Hibs cause we are all too moany about everything...no cohesion for the common goal !
Which i believe comes down to the Geography and mentality of the people living in Edinburgh.

:bye:[/QUOTE

I have read your post three times now and have come to the conclusion you need help.

You start by moaning about the calibre of signings and then about signings we haven't made. Proceed to moan about moaning and blame it on where you live?

Have I got that right?

Frazerbob
21-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Its the evening news cup final poster. He has his left hand over andy mcneills shoulder and his middle finger is extened...not all the way , but its clear what hes doing......kind of like fergusson and mcgregors scotland caper .......

:faf:

Just dug out the poster you mention. He is blatently holding his medal in his left hand, not giving anyone the finger ala Ferguson and McGregor. So, can we put this nonsense to bed please.

hiblander
21-01-2011, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=hiblander;2702286]Yip Hibs are undoubtebly a lot worse now than they were then...Thornhill who the F***is that ?

:bye:[/QUOTE

I have read your post three times now and have come to the conclusion you need help.

You start by moaning about the calibre of signings and then about signings we haven't made. Proceed to moan about moaning and blame it on where you live?

Have I got that right?

I dont need any help mate ! For a club as big as Hibs they are pish simple as..where is it they are going wrong do you have answers?

Can you tell me incredible sulk...what is your idea of Hibernian at the moment do you not think it strange we're absolutely crap at the moment ? I mean we would struggle to hold our own in thew 1st division...par example.

keep the faith
21-01-2011, 03:23 PM
:faf:

Just dug out the poster you mention. He is blatently holding his medal in his left hand, not giving anyone the finger ala Ferguson and McGregor. So, can we put this nonsense to bed please.

Correct. I think the lad done well to raise a half smile for that pic after the snub he was given in that match. Shelton martis was even given a run ffs!

mixuok
21-01-2011, 03:25 PM
well lets kick a jambo out of the holy land :greengrin :agree::flag:

crewetollhibee
21-01-2011, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=greenlex;2702296]

I dont need any help mate ! For a club as big as Hibs they are pish simple as..where is it they are going wrong do you have answers?

Can you tell me incredible sulk...what is your idea of Hibernian at the moment do you not think it strange we're absolutely crap at the moment ? I mean we would struggle to hold our own in thew 1st division...par example.
Why in your first paragraph do you refer to Hibs as THEY (twice), then Hibs become WE in the second paragraph ?

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 03:36 PM

If this is the photo in question...i'm not really sure that it is clear!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/simy17/02%20CUP/_42697581_winners_sns416.jpg?t=1295623828

I don't for one minute think this will ever happen but in our current plight i'd take him back at least until the end of the season. Those were my feelings on Hartley in the summer too.

Peevemor
21-01-2011, 03:39 PM

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/simy17/02%20CUP/_42697581_winners_sns416.jpg?t=1295623828

I don't for one minute think this will ever happen but in our current plight i'd take him back at least until the end of the season. Those were my feelings on Hartley in the summer too.

Interesting avatar ... :cool2:

Captain Trips
21-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Starting with 10 men would be better than what we have just now, MS is better than most of our midfielders.

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 03:41 PM

I know!

I was trying to change it last week but couldn't remember how!

It was ironic about a year ago when he came back, doesn't seem as funny now!:rolleyes:

Anyone remind me how to change it??

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Also, if you're getting at what i think you're getting at you're barking up the wrong tree.

Look through my previous posts if you want....

Peevemor
21-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Also, if you're getting at what i think you're getting at you're barking up the wrong tree.

Look through my previous posts if you want....

If you were an under cover yam, I'd imagine you'd have chosen a different image.

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 03:50 PM
If you were an under cover yam, I'd imagine you'd have chosen a different image.

You never can tell with that lot!

Can you remind me how to change it!?

I've been meaning to do it for weeks because it's bloody depressing!

blackpoolhibs
21-01-2011, 03:55 PM
You never can tell with that lot!

Can you remind me how to change it!?

I've been meaning to do it for weeks because it's bloody depressing!

Just get a brick and throw it at the screen.

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Just get a brick and throw it at the screen.

Aye my work would like that right enough!!

sesoim
21-01-2011, 04:07 PM

You'd think that was the only thing wrong with football the way they dwell on it. I can't help but think they keep this particular campaign going because it is virtually non-existent now and therefore less of an embarrassment. They wouldn't have a "kick rape out of football" or "stop greed" campaign would they?

blackpoolhibs
21-01-2011, 04:15 PM

Just me having a laugh, look under FAQ i'm sure the answer will be in there somewhere. :wink:

GraniteCityHibs
21-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Just me having a laugh, look under FAQ i'm sure the answer will be in there somewhere. :wink:
cheers, i'll have a look!

calamitus
21-01-2011, 06:05 PM
cheers, i'll have a look!

It's in forum actions - choose edit profile, then there's a box on the left hand side saying 'edit avatar'

SBoyd79
21-01-2011, 06:14 PM
His Wiki page has been updated and says hes playing for Hibs again????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Stewart_(footballer)

hiblander
21-01-2011, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=hiblander;2702310]
Why in your first paragraph do you refer to Hibs as THEY (twice), then Hibs become WE in the second paragraph ?

Possibly because I'm posting from abroad and dont consider myself to be from Edinburgh..although my family are and me old man was at the 7-0 game and at Anfield with Hibs (when we were good) !

Coincidentally the best season we had in my lifetime was when we won the 1st division championship and following year.:agree:

so go f*** yourself aye !

eastmainsmsh
21-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Spoony,stewart,thornhill,Miller

no a bad line up in midfield if we could sign up MS

(((Fergus)))
21-01-2011, 06:41 PM

if you're at work just ask your IT manager

hiblander
21-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Spoony,stewart,thornhill,Miller

no a bad line up in midfield if we could sign up MS

Doesn't float my boat to be honest in one word : Laclustre !

BSEJVT
21-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Doesn't float my boat to be honest in one word : Laclustre !

Sorry I am a bit thick and dont speak french, what does that mean?

Is it something to do with piles?

or is it similar to lackluster?

lapsedhibee
21-01-2011, 07:21 PM
well lets kick a jambo out of the holy land :greengrin :agree::flag:

:agree: Yep defo. Got me wondering though. Never seen it explained on here why or when we first started to refer to ER as the Holy Land. Did we do a tour of the Middle East before we went on to teach Brazil how to play? :dunno:

CRAZYHIBBY
21-01-2011, 07:40 PM

this is not the same photo, the photo in question was taken just before this. Shelton martis covers browns face completely and boozys bending down trying to kiss the cup

Beefster
21-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Sorry I am a bit thick and dont speak french, what does that mean?

Is it something to do with piles?

or is it similar to lackluster?

Or even lacklustre.

Don't you hate misspelling a word when you're pulling someone up for misspelling that word.

hiblander
21-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Or even lacklustre.

Don't you hate misspelling a word when you're pulling someone up for misspelling that word.

Haha ! Ich kann Deutsch sprechen!

Iggy Pope
21-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Or even lacklustre.

:top marks
NHC Post of the year.

lapsedhibee
21-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Or even lacklustre.

Are you asking a question.

greenlex
21-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Are you?

Beefster
21-01-2011, 09:50 PM

Maybe?

lapsedhibee
21-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Maybe?

That's what I thought?

lapsedhibee
21-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Are you?

I'm not sure? Are rhetorical questions punctuated differently from unrhetorical questions!

Beefster
21-01-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure? Are rhetorical questions punctuated differently from unrhetorical questions!

Who knows⸮

greenlex
21-01-2011, 10:14 PM
You're telling me Right?

down-the-slope
21-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Just seen that his contract has been terminated with Turks due to un-paid wages....so hes a free agent:cool2:

Maybe we will offer training facilities and see how it goes :rolleyes:

Jim44
22-01-2011, 07:58 AM
I reckon Stewart and Jeffries will kiss and make up and he'll be back with the Jambos next week. That would make the thread on KB, where they slagged him for everything, a bit incongruous.

matty_f
22-01-2011, 08:48 AM
:top marks
NHC Post of the year.

Would have been, if he had remembered the question mark at the end. :agree:

crewetollhibee
22-01-2011, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=crewetollhibee;2702329]

Possibly because I'm posting from abroad and dont consider myself to be from Edinburgh..although my family are and me old man was at the 7-0 game and at Anfield with Hibs (when we were good) !

Coincidentally the best season we had in my lifetime was when we won the 1st division championship and following year.:agree:

so go f*** yourself aye !
Language Timothy ! Fair do's, but believe me the one thing we weren't at Anfield that night was good. :cool2:

moggie
22-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Wiki is a public updated site. you can change it.

Hearts fan on edinurgh derby has posted Stewart is back though, nothing to confirm it. no sauce.

That hearts fans talks some rubbish.

Supraninja
22-01-2011, 12:05 PM
You'd think that was the only thing wrong with football the way they dwell on it. I can't help but think they keep this particular campaign going because it is virtually non-existent now and therefore less of an embarrassment. They wouldn't have a "kick rape out of football" or "stop greed" campaign would they?

I know it's wrong but the concept of the above campaign in football has me laughing really hard.