PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray interview

Hamish
20-01-2011, 04:48 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368510.stm

Always like listening to Ian speak, articulate young man. Good summary of the current situation from him

blackpoolhibs
20-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Its always nice to hear what Ian has to say, although I'm not so keen watching him these days.

Dunbar Hibee
20-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Good interview. Very honest man and doesn't bull**** the fans. Can tell he really cares for the club.

Joe's ice cream
20-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Good interview. Very honest man and doesn't bull**** the fans. Can tell he really cares for the club.

I dont doubt his commitment to the club, but cant understand how he continues to be picked!!

He should not play in a position sat infront of the back four in my own opinion, tends to cause confusion!! the home game against Ayr was nuts in the first half as he would pass the ball then seem to run directly at the player receiving the ball, rather than move away to create space.

lucky
20-01-2011, 05:32 PM
He is not the player he once was. sad but true. He is not good enough any longer and is part of the problem not the solution

Leithenhibby
20-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Top bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve .. :cool2:

What you see is what you get .. :wink:

Riordans Boots
20-01-2011, 05:42 PM

:agree:

Cropley10
20-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Good bloke too. Southside lad of course:wink:

Jim44
20-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Good honest interview.

Rory89
20-01-2011, 06:36 PM
I've never doubted his commitment, you don't have to be a body language expert to see that he's telling the truth when he says he feels hurt by accusations that he isn't working hard enough. However, as others have said he just isn't up to it unfortunately, his legs have just gone.

For all the players I can't wait for the club to get rid of, Murray's one who can leave with his chin up, Rankin's another. It's guys like Miller and Colin Nish who can seriously get to ****, I hope they enjoyed playing at Somerset Park because that's the kind of grounds they'll be playing in for many years to come.

Sammy7nil
20-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I like Ian I hope he proves me wrong but I think he is FINISH :wink:

I see some saying he cant play in front of the defence imho it is the ONLY place he can he no longer has any pace and is oftened exposed.

Good Luck Ian

rubber mal
20-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I've never doubted his commitment, you don't have to be a body language expert to see that he's telling the truth when he says he feels hurt by accusations that he isn't working hard enough. However, as others have said he just isn't up to it unfortunately, his legs have just gone.

For all the players I can't wait for the club to get rid of, Murray's one who can leave with his chin up, Rankin's another. It's guys like Miller and Colin Nish who can seriously get to ****, I hope they enjoyed playing at Somerset Park because that's the kind of grounds they'll be playing in for many years to come.

I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for IM because it must be bloody frustrating when you're as committed as he is but sadly no longer have the fitness to back it up.

He also comes across very well in that interview, as usual.

Hermit Crab
20-01-2011, 08:16 PM

Yes thats called supporting the team. Very encouraging...............:rolleyes: :soapbox:

booshsutton
20-01-2011, 08:36 PM
He does speak very well in that interview as always and I have just realised he looks a hell of alot like my Neighbour.
I do think in terms of his ability that he has definately lost a yard of pace and he was never the quickest, however until there is better at the club to play the DM role then I think Murray has to play. Plays with passion and effort is always 100% (I'll leave Tuesdays defending for the goal out of the equation), remove Murray and I think you remove the last real bit of passion from the side, with the exception of the younger lads (Spoony, Hanlon)

Sammy7nil
20-01-2011, 09:26 PM
He does speak very well in that interview as always and I have just realised he looks a hell of alot like my Neighbour.
I do think in terms of his ability that he has definately lost a yard of pace and he was never the quickest, however until there is better at the club to play the DM role then I think Murray has to play. Plays with passion and effort is always 100% (I'll leave Tuesdays defending for the goal out of the equation), remove Murray and I think you remove the last real bit of passion from the side, with the exception of the younger lads (Spoony, Hanlon)

My Ian and your nibs have swaped places and thats why he is pash :greengrin

Albion Hibs
20-01-2011, 11:20 PM
I cant get over the above posts "good hibs fan", "really cares".....and then proceed to hammer him, with the old he is finished, legs have gone chat, classic anti-hibs.net IMO.

down-the-slope
20-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Best thing for me is genuine feeling for CC he claims players have......that shoots down a lot of rubbish