PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Chris Hogg

Sergey
19-01-2011, 02:36 PM
This season: Two shots.....Two goals.

Jesus, it's almost the end of January and Hogg is currently our 3rd highest scorer :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
19-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Tuck Riordan in midfield and put Chris Hogg up front. He'll get that powerful head of his on all those punts up the park. :agree:

soproni1
19-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Tuck Riordan in midfield and put Chris Hogg up front. He'll get that powerful head of his on all those punts up the park. :agree:

He'd get more than Nish

Toaods
19-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Drop Nish, play Hogg with his back to goal, tell him we're going the other way.....he'll be in double figures in no time.

Beefster
19-01-2011, 04:03 PM
I've got a cardboard box that could be Hibs' third highest scorer if it got to play a couple of games. It can jump higher than Nish too.

E.T. is a Hibee
19-01-2011, 07:14 PM
This season: Two shots.....Two goals.

Jesus, it's almost the end of January and Hogg is currently our 3rd highest scorer :rolleyes:

Willie Miller and Davey Farell too!

.Sean.
19-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Why on Earth would we even contemplate bringing Hogg back into the side? :confused:

I mean, on here a few months back we had folk claiming he was the main culprit for us being a ppor side. Then, lo and behold, Hogg is dropped and the performances of the whole team suddenly took a turn for the better. I see no reason whatsoever to re-instate him. It was all his fault we were ***** and, as many on here predicted, we've done so well since he was dropped, haven't we!! :agree:

Haven't we?

:rolleyes:

Sunny1875
19-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Cant we just bring back flogging ?

A few of the squad in stocks on a Saturday at the side of the park

just don't let their team mates throw anything at them they would never hit anyone

Gala Foxes
19-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Willie Miller and Davey Farell too!

16 years since Davie Farrell scored a raker at Rugby Park in a 3 nil away win - Farrell & Fellinger would look like Messi & Berbatov in the current team

francobaresi
19-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Better with Boss Hogg.... coo coo coo...

Bring back Chris Mass, he knows how to make people happy... And we can sing jingle bells anytime we want...:greengrin