PDA

View Full Version : Protest

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Last year, we are all laughing at the spinless Hertz support telling them that Romanov was killing their club and that they should be doing something about it. Sacked managers, 18 points behind us and soon to be out of business - it was great being a Hibee!!

One year on and there has been a complete turnaround in fortunes. So if we thought that they should be revolting, should we be planning our own protests. Without re-hashing what everyone else has said, we are this moment in time nervously looking at the trap door about to open, with little confidence that anything is being done by the Board, Management Team and Players to more us to more solid ground.

So are we going to protest and, if so, what are we going to do.

Boycott, walk-outs, turn away from the pitch at a set time?
Songs - "we shall not, we shall not renew", "sack the board", "you don't know what you're doing", "you're not fit to wear the green" etc
Banners "splash the cash or quit" etc
Red cards held up at appropriate times

So are we just going to accept our fate or are we prepared to do something about? We are on the "road to no-where".

superfurryhibby
19-01-2011, 12:35 PM
I would be in favour of expressing our discontent at events, as long as it is aimed at the board.

I wonder about a fans protest after the next home game, outside the West stand. Would it need the police's permission?

pentlando
19-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Please tell me this isn't serious! Possibly the best run club off the field in the SPL and we want to protest??? The problems are on the pitch, due to the players previous managers have signed, with the funds provided by the board.

Does anyone have it on good authority that the board is not prepared to 'splash the cash'???

Calderwood has been quoted several times saying he is happy with the budget provided so unless i'm told otherwise i'm assuming the board is providing more than adequate wage and transfer budgets for Calderwood to try sort this out.

As for protest? I think we should all just grow up and concentrate on supporting the team!:flag:

Hibee87
19-01-2011, 12:40 PM
I would be in favour of expressing our discontent at events, as long as it is aimed at the board.

I wonder about a fans protest after the next home game, outside the West stand. Would it need the police's permission?

What about a large protest outside the main stand before / after the game agaisnt rangers? what can the police do if there is 3 or 4 thousand fans all standing around outside the ground? its not illegal to protest is it

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 12:41 PM
They cant stop you having a protest as long as its peaceful surely?

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 12:42 PM
What about a large protest outside the main stand before / after the game agaisnt rangers? what can the police do if there is 3 or 4 thousand fans all standing around outside the ground? its not illegal to protest is it

Do you think there will be that any Hibbys at the game??? :greengrin

California-Hibs
19-01-2011, 12:45 PM
I decided at the end of last nights game that I shall be protesting in some way at the rangers game, enoughs enough. And for everyone out there who thinks its 'yamish' my opinion is that you need to take your tail out between your legs and actually do something to show the board that this can't go on. I was one of the ones singing Petrie Get To Fuc# last night and I will continue to do so, its way beyond a joke now, we are heading for the first division and something NEEDS to be done. So what are people up for, protest at the back of the west after the rangers game?

Diclonius
19-01-2011, 12:47 PM
If we can organise decent numbers for a protest outside the West Stand immediately after the Rangers game, I'd go to it. :agree:

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Please tell me this isn't serious! Possibly the best run club off the field in the SPL and we want to protest??? The problems are on the pitch, due to the players previous managers have signed, with the funds provided by the board.

Does anyone have it on good authority that the board is not prepared to 'splash the cash'???

Calderwood has been quoted several times saying he is happy with the budget provided so unless i'm told otherwise i'm assuming the board is providing more than adequate wage and transfer budgets for Calderwood to try sort this out.

As for protest? I think we should all just grow up and concentrate on supporting the team!:flag:

There are many people on here that have been supporting the team for a long, long time. Just in case you have not noticed, we are are hoping that a bunch of spinless, gutless and directionless group of players to dig us out of this current hole. I have no confidence that they will be able to do it, so my belief is that we will be relegated.

So what do we do, just accept it? Clap and sing louder? Aye that is going to work!!!

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Last year, we are all laughing at the spinless Hertz support telling them that Romanov was killing their club and that they should be doing something about it. Sacked managers, 18 points behind us and soon to be out of business - it was great being a Hibee!!

One year on and there has been a complete turnaround in fortunes. So if we thought that they should be revolting, should we be planning our own protests. Without re-hashing what everyone else has said, we are this moment in time nervously looking at the trap door about to open, with little confidence that anything is being done by the Board, Management Team and Players to more us to more solid ground.

Songs - "we shall not, we shall not renew", "sack the board", "you don't know what you're doing", "you're not fit to wear the green" etc

So are we just going to accept our fate or are we prepared to do something about? We are on the "road to no-where".

I don't think things are nearly as bad as people on here are making out. However there is a momentum growing that will see the board and ownership change hands.

Who knows, maybe that's what they want. Build the club into an attractive propostition for a new buyer, then manipulate things so that you are hounded out and forced to sell.

When we are relegated is the time to start the serious stuff. Just now we have more chance of staying up than going down. The problem is that we are comparing ourselves to where we think we should be, rather than to the teams around us.

Hand on heart, I don't know if our players are up to the fight. What I do know is that disruption at the club gives them a cast iron excuse for being distracted.

It's hard, but this is the time we really have to sit on our hands and wait.

H!BEE
19-01-2011, 12:50 PM
They cant stop you having a protest as long as its peaceful surely?

http://www.foe.co.uk/resource/how_tos/cyw_59_protest_law.pdf

:na na::flag::na na:

pentlando
19-01-2011, 12:51 PM
There are many people on here that have been supporting the team for a long, long time. Just in case you have not noticed, we are are hoping that a bunch of spinless, gutless and directionless group of players to dig us out of this current hole. I have no confidence that they will be able to do it, so my belief is that we will be relegated.

So what do we do, just accept it? Clap and sing louder? Aye that is going to work!!!

So what exactly would this protest achieve then? I agree we have a group of "spineless, gutless and directionless players" but protesting against the board is not gonna change this is it? Instead the whole air of negativity thats overhanging ER will majorly increase, as will our chances of being relegated!

Hibernia Na Eir
19-01-2011, 12:53 PM

you'll get no joy from the prawn sandwich heros here mate

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Hand on heart, I don't know if our players are up to the fight. What I do know is that disruption at the club gives them a cast iron excuse for being distracted.

I can answer that one for you, our players are not up for the fight, whilst Hamilton and St. Mirren will be up for the fight.

We have 12 days left to get some new blood in. Yes, we have been trying, but these guys should have been in at the start of the window to give them more time to settle. Yes - people will say that is the way the window works, players wait until the last moment to get the best deal for themselves. So does that mean that we will be left with the next set of wage thiefs who are only here becuase there was no better offer!

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 12:59 PM
I can answer that one for you, our players are not up for the fight, whilst Hamilton and St. Mirren will be up for the fight.

We have 12 days left to get some new blood in. Yes, we have been trying, but these guys should have been in at the start of the window to give them more time to settle. Yes - people will say that is the way the window works, players wait until the last moment to get the best deal for themselves. So does that mean that we will be left with the next set of wage thiefs who are only here becuase there was no better offer!

No disrespect, but it's your opinion that they aren't up for the fight. Who could blame you for thinking that on the evidence of what we've seen? At the same time declaring that to be a fact is just wrong.

We're all frustrated, but let's not over dramatise the situation, we are in a serious enough situation without getting into a panic.

MoantheCabbage
19-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't think things are nearly as bad as people on here are making out. However there is a momentum growing that will see the board and ownership change hands.

Who knows, maybe that's what they want. Build the club into an attractive propostition for a new buyer, then manipulate things so that you are hounded out and forced to sell.

When we are relegated is the time to start the serious stuff. Just now we have more chance of staying up than going down. The problem is that we are comparing ourselves to where we think we should be, rather than to the teams around us.

I think people have been sitting on their hands waiting for a very long time. This is now time for the fans to vote with their feet or by demonstration.

over the last 5 years we have had massive income from player sales. Brown, Thomson, whittaker, Fletcher, Jones, Stokes and now Bamba and by that reckonin the club have made a tidy sum of around 14.5 million. We havent spent any money players but built the infrastucture (which I agree was needed). we have been through several managers in Sauzee, Williamson, Mowbray, Collins, Mixu and Hughes in this time.

Does this seem like the board are doing that good a job?

We need money spent on the squad and Petrie to give the manager a chance to do it his way. I know for a fact Petrie has been unwilling to sign any seasoned pro's due to lack of sell on value and I also know that he doesnt back the manager when players are unhappy. This for me is not the way to run a football club.

Time for the revolution and i for one will be there when it happens

Hibee87
19-01-2011, 01:01 PM

contradict yourseld a bit there - The problems are on the pitch, due to the players previous managers have signed, with the funds provided by the board.

If the board hired a decent manager i nthe first place a proven manager with a track record ala craig brown we would not be in this mess. if the board gave the manager decent wages and transfer fees to said manager. if the board didnt sell our players at first sniff of a little cash i.e stokes.
im not saying there is no1 else to blame but are you honestly telling me you are happy at how things are run at hibs?
we have a multi millionare owner who all credit to him saved our club form extinction but what has he done since then? put his mate in charge of things and sat back. its now time for farmer to put some money into hibs or sell to someoen who is interested in taking the club forward.
Why should we be a sellign club who produce a couple of good players a year then sell? where is the ambition?

hibs are in dire straights right now from the bottom to the top.

also whats your views on a 10 team spl? petries is he wants it cause it makes the most money i nthe short term but to hell with what the fans want to see. i can honestly say in 23 years of being a hibby ive never been so disilusioned with it all.

the board need to see how unhappy we are and a protest is a good way of venting our anger. or a boycott but thats a lot harder to get peopel to do

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 01:07 PM
I think people have been sitting on their hands waiting for a very long time. This is now time for the fans to vote with their feet or by demonstration.

over the last 5 years we have had massive income from player sales. Brown, Thomson, whittaker, Fletcher, Jones, Stokes and now Bamba and by that reckonin the club have made a tidy sum of around 14.5 million. We havent spent any money players but built the infrastucture (which I agree was needed). we have been through several managers in Sauzee, Williamson, Mowbray, Collins, Mixu and Hughes in this time.

Does this seem like the board are doing that good a job?

We need money spent on the squad and Petrie to give the manager a chance to do it his way. I know for a fact Petrie has been unwilling to sign any seasoned pro's due to lack of sell on value and I also know that he doesnt back the manager when players are unhappy. This for me is not the way to run a football club.

Time for the revolution and i for one will be there when it happens

Hope you're there when it goes nipples up as well then.

What I'd say on the player sales thing is that they were going to move anyway. The board did a good job out of selling them at the price they did.

pentlando
19-01-2011, 01:13 PM
contradict yourseld a bit there - The problems are on the pitch, due to the players previous managers have signed, with the funds provided by the board.

If the board hired a decent manager i nthe first place a proven manager with a track record ala craig brown we would not be in this mess. if the board gave the manager decent wages and transfer fees to said manager. if the board didnt sell our players at first sniff of a little cash i.e stokes.
im not saying there is no1 else to blame but are you honestly telling me you are happy at how things are run at hibs?
we have a multi millionare owner who all credit to him saved our club form extinction but what has he done since then? put his mate in charge of things and sat back. its now time for farmer to put some money into hibs or sell to someoen who is interested in taking the club forward.
Why should we be a sellign club who produce a couple of good players a year then sell? where is the ambition?

also whats your views on a 10 team spl? petries is he wants it cause it makes the most money i nthe short term but to hell with what the fans want to see. i can honestly say in 23 years of being a hibby ive never been so disilusioned with it all.

the board need to see how unhappy we are and a protest is a good way of venting our anger. or a boycott but thats a lot harder to get peopel to do

What i mean is that we have signed numerous players over the years which shows that cash was made available to managers. The quality of these signings is however causing the problem. I'm fairly sure Petrie takes transfer targets from the manager? Therefore its up to the manager to sign better players, with what is probably the 4th biggest budget in the SPL.

I will put it on record now that i have no complaints as to how Hibs are currently being run, especially remembering how far we have come as a club in the last 20 years. I'm happy to know that I will be able to support Hibs for the next 50 years, something which our neighbours can't say with too much confidence.

I agree we shouldn't be a selling club, but we're selling through choice now. It's known that Stokes head was turned once he learned of Celtics interest, and obvious to see Bamba was pining for a move.

As a supporter I would prefer the options for a 14 or 16 team league, but I totally understand why SPL chairmen prefer the 10. If Petrie's taking this abuse for his cash investment in the playing squad, imagine what the input will be if the income for each club was to drop the estimated £1 million.

pentlando
19-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Hope you're there when it goes nipples up as well then.

What I'd say on the player sales thing is that they were going to move anyway. The board did a good job out of selling them at the price they did.

:agree:

Delboy*
19-01-2011, 01:48 PM
I think that some kind of statement could be made but if we really want to beat the drop then do u really think that hounding on the players during the games, that we desperately need to start winning, is going to help?

This is such a difficult position to be in as a fan but we've got to stay with the Hibees, give all we can during the actual games but look to make it loud n clear that somethin needs done.

There are players there that wouldnt get a game for my Sunday team, n im gettin sooo p*ssed off wi it, but it could be very dangerous if the team feel that they'v completely lost the fans.

As said there are things that could be done on a match day, possibly during half time? but during the game we must keep trying to lift this spineless mob

In its hour of need, our beloved club needs us!!!!

Andy74
19-01-2011, 02:07 PM
What are we to be protesting against, the players?

The opening posts ugeests things have turned around against the Hearts situtation. On the park maybe and yet again funded on the never never as Hearts go.

The Board made their move by changing the manager, the manager has said the budget is fine but that it's his issue to find the players and get them in.

So, what is the gist of the protest?

ancient hibee
19-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I just love these comments about selling the club.I mean there is such a queue of people just agitating to buy an SPL club.They can't even give Rangers and Killie away.

jacomo
19-01-2011, 02:30 PM

The opening posts ugeests things have turned around against the Hearts situtation. On the park maybe and yet again funded on the never never as Hearts go.

The Board made their move by changing the manager, the manager has said the budget is fine but that it's his issue to find the players and get them in.

Seems to be a generic "Sack the Board" effort, in lieu of anything else.

Otherwise, how about these banner suggestions?

CC - Just Be A Better Manager!

Win More Than You Lose!

Stop Getting Gubbed By Teams That Are Smaller Than Us

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 02:37 PM

Empty barrells? Panic Merchants? Monkeys With Typewriters? Yams on the Wind-up?

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Empty barrells? Panic Merchants? Monkeys With Typewriters? Yams on the Wind-up?

I can assure you that I am none of the last three. I will keep my thoughts on what you are to myself.

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 02:48 PM
I can assure you that I am none of the last three. I will keep my thoughts on what you are to myself.

Don't take it personally, after all the quality of mercy is not stranned.

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 03:10 PM

I don't and I can fully understand your view and comments. You will have a good laugh at me, when the corner is turned and we start climbing the league. I would be delighted if that is the case.

However, last night was IMO a fantastic opportunity for Hibs to turn this season round. A tough match, yes, but one that we should be winning. What I saw convinces me that we will be relegated. I could sit on my hands and let that happen and not renew my ST next season. Or, we could do something about it. I don't know what and I don't know what it will deliver. This is part of any consultation process to canvass ideas, consider options and assess the risks of progressing such a strategy.

It may be that nothing is done, but it is good to discuss and consider. Your opinion is much appreciated, just as that of any others on this forum.

dennismac
19-01-2011, 03:11 PM
[Sir Tom has made it abundantly clear that he is not a football person, certainlly not for making money. He has reapeatedly said if the right and proper offer came along he would sell Hibs. Sir Tom is not in the Walker or Murray mould regarding financial input to the club.

Sir Tom knows how to make money and it is not in the business of football.
I think there is money at E R but Petrie is happy running us as a bank.

Every good run business can have a manageable debt, so we should spend what,s available and maybe a wee biit more and save us from the lower departments of football.

the board need to see how unhappy we are and a protest is a good way of venting our anger. or a boycott but thats a lot harder to get peopel to do[/QUOTE]

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't and I can fully understand your view and comments. You will have a good laugh at me, when the corner is turned and we start climbing the league. I would be delighted if that is the case.

However, last night was IMO a fantastic opportunity for Hibs to turn this season round. A tough match, yes, but one that we should be winning. What I saw convinces me that we will be relegated. I could sit on my hands and let that happen and not renew my ST next season. Or, we could do something about it. I don't know what and I don't know what it will deliver. This is part of any consultation process to canvass ideas, consider options and assess the risks of progressing such a strategy.

It may be that nothing is done, but it is good to discuss and consider. Your opinion is much appreciated, just as that of any others on this forum.

I hope we turn the corner, but I won't be laughing at people who are upset at the moment. There's no getting away from the seriousness of the situation. I think that when you're in a hole though, the thing to do is stop digging.

My personal belief is that Hibs have tried to do a very difficult balancing act, and are in a perilous position just now. I am not going to say that CC will turn things round, but at the moment the fans need to keep their powder dry.

Disruption at the club will only make us certainties to go down. I believe that people need to accept the reality that we are a bottom three club at the moment, and set aside loftier ambitions.

I doubt if St Mirren fans, and Hamilton fans are getting themselves into as big a lather as we are just now. Hibs fans protesting at games can only help our opponents.

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 03:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-AhorBvLbU

A simple song to Rod but maybe not too personal. Something along the lines of 'Get out of our club, Get out of our club, Petrie your times up, get out of our club'

Andy74
19-01-2011, 03:21 PM
[Sir Tom has made it abundantly clear that he is not a football person, certainlly not for making money. He has reapeatedly said if the right and proper offer came along he would sell Hibs. Sir Tom is not in the Walker or Murray mould regarding financial input to the club.

Sir Tom knows how to make money and it is not in the business of football.
I think there is money at E R but Petrie is happy running us as a bank.

Every good run business can have a manageable debt, so we should spend what,s available and maybe a wee biit more and save us from the lower departments of football.

the board need to see how unhappy we are and a protest is a good way of venting our anger. or a boycott but thats a lot harder to get peopel to do[/QUOTE]

Naw, whay should Sir tom put money into hibs? how would that be sustained without us having to reverse the situation?

The club is ultimately run just fine, you oay out what you take in and if you get some cash inlux from transfers then you use it to pay debt that you have or to improve the infrastructure, nort for the sale of it, but do maximise the budget that you will have for the important things, players, in the long run.

The Board's stance on this is clear which is why i don't think we need statements form them now.

Yes, debt is fine, we still have it, but it should be manageable and paying it back will ultimately eat into the budget. We also have to allow for times like this when income will fall.

I think sometimes we get a bit carried away with the link between on the park and how the club is run. Being well paid doesn't in itself bring confidence and freedom, which is pretty much what we need right now to get performances.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 03:33 PM

A simple song to Rod but maybe not too personal. Something along the lines of 'Get out of our club, Get out of our club, Petrie your times up, get out of our club'

Seems sensible and its not personal abuse :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Never really been big on protests, well not if you don't include the Hands off Hibs, but the not contented, but still going to games, but don't want to boo, or hold up banners....amongst us in the support...are maybe needing a platform just to make it clear we are less than happy. I know that it would be logistically difficult, and that for some of us, it is the spiritual home....but I can't think of a bigger message to the board, than if not one fan is sitting in the New East for the next home game. Fill the rest of the ground, including the away end, but leave our major investment empty.

happiehibbie
19-01-2011, 03:43 PM
I belive we need to show we are upset do i think RP will care NO

I dont think i will be back this season I have paid upfront so they wont miss me

i will watch the forums and if we can get something going then I might change my mind for WED night but as it stands AM OUT :confused:

HibbyAndy
19-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Protest? Im just not going and you can sure as hell bet other hibbies will vote with their feet too.

Easter rd will be like a morgue in weeks to come, People have had enough.

Saorsa
19-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Protest? Im just not going and you can sure as hell bet other hibbies will vote with their feet too.

Easter rd will be like a morgue in weeks to come, People have had enough.You can use my ticket :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
19-01-2011, 03:48 PM
You can use my ticket :thumbsup:

Eh.Naw :greengrin

Wouldnae take it for nowt :greengrin

frazeHFC
19-01-2011, 03:50 PM

Was at Anfield this season when they sang "you yank b******s, get out of our club". Loud and very effective.

Pretty Boy
19-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Few genuine questions here for those thinking about protesting.

1. If the protest is against Rod Petrie who do you suggest we replace him with? I've heard the phrase 'a football man' banded about a lot but who is 'a football man' that is in charge of a reasonably big football club in Scotland?

2. If the protest is against STF who is going to buy the club from him? As previously pointed out it's been practically impossible to give Kilmarnock and Rangers away? Should STF give the clubs to a fans trust for nothing/a nominal fee? Is this a potentially successful way to run a football club? Given the way Bournemouth, a club run by a fans consortium in the past, struggled with finances for years i'd say no.

3. If the protest is against CC and/or the players what effect do you believe this will have? They must be aware we are incredibly frustrated and angry at how things have been going lately and it's made no difference to performances so why should a protest after a game make any difference?

I'm not meaning to be a 'happy clapper' just genuinely interested at who the protest is aimed at and what the long term plan would be should the protest be 'successful'. I'm not against fans voicing an opinion through protest in general, just intrigued to see if there is a long term plan or thought process behind it.

The Falcon
19-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Few genuine questions here for those thinking about protesting.

1. If the protest is against Rod Petrie who do you suggest we replace him with? I've heard the phrase 'a football man' banded about a lot but who is 'a football man' that is in charge of a reasonably big football club in Scotland?

2. If the protest is against STF who is going to buy the club from him? As previously pointed out it's been practically impossible to give Kilmarnock and Rangers away? Should STF give the clubs to a fans trust for nothing/a nominal fee? Is this a potentially successful way to run a football club? Given the way Bournemouth, a club run by a fans consortium in the past, struggled with finances for years i'd say no.

3. If the protest is against CC and/or the players what effect do you believe this will have? They must be aware we are incredibly frustrated and angry at how things have been going lately and it's made no difference to performances so why should a protest after a game make any difference?

I'm not meaning to be a 'happy clapper' just genuinely interested at who the protest is aimed at and what the long term plan would be should the protest be 'successful'. I'm not against fans voicing an opinion through protest in general, just intrigued to see if there is a long term plan or thought process behind it.

Your not a "happy clapper" but a realist. Nobody is going to buy us. Nobody is going to replace Petrie. Let CC get on with his job and if people dont want to go then dont.

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I have read the message from the board and I am personally happy to give them one last chance. My motive in posting this is not to get Petrie, STF or Calderwood out. It was not to single out any individual on the pitch. It is to show them all that we care for our team and what we are getting is not good enough. I hope that such threads and the letters to the board have helped to force the board to make such a statement.

Yes, together we are stronger, but we have seen no evidence that our players on the pitch have any interest in working hard to deliver even a small bit of what we crave for.

Clean slate, guys. Motherwell on Saturday and Rangers next week are the players opportunity to show to us, the paying public, that they are up for the challenge.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110119/together-we-are-stronger_2262950_2271014

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 05:00 PM
I have read the message from the board and I am personally happy to give them one last chance. My motive in posting this is not to get Petrie, STF or Calderwood out. It was not to single out any individual on the pitch. It is to show them all that we care for our team and what we are getting is not good enough. I hope that such threads and the letters to the board have helped to force the board to make such a statement.

Yes, together we are stronger, but we have seen no evidence that our players on the pitch have any interest in working hard to deliver even a small bit of what we crave for.

Clean slate, guys. Motherwell on Saturday and Rangers next week are the players opportunity to show to us, the paying public, that they are up for the challenge.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110119/together-we-are-stronger_2262950_2271014

And if they are not?

The Falcon
19-01-2011, 05:22 PM
And if they are not?

Then they're not

greenlex
19-01-2011, 05:26 PM
And if they are not?

He can dust off the pitchfork

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 05:32 PM
And if they are not?

Why do you expect me to have a Plan B, when none of our recent managers have had one? :greengrin

The Falcon
19-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Why do you expect me to have a Plan B, when none of our recent managers have had one? :greengrin

touche :greengrin

ancient hibee
19-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Was at Anfield this season when they sang "you yank b******s, get out of our club". Loud and very effective.
And now they're owned by another yank.

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Then they're not

You don't say...

Alfred E Newman
19-01-2011, 07:53 PM

Are you serious? The players have had more than enough oppertunities and the sooner we are shot of the most of them the better.

hibs4eve
19-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Just to check roughly if there will be many people in the protest after rangers game

seanraff07
19-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Whats pissing me off more than anything is the fact that at recent away games the players have trudged of the pitch and not even bothered to applaud us fans who have payed decent money to watch the utter pish on show at the moment.

When players do that it's a sign to me that they don't care about the club or the die hard support who go anywhere to watch them and pay they're hard earned every week!

Kevvy1875
19-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Hardly......:na na:

frazeHFC
19-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Whats pissing me off more than anything is the fact that at recent away games the players have trudged of the pitch and not even bothered to applaud us fans who have payed decent money to watch the utter pish on show at the moment.

When players do that it's a sign to me that they don't care about the club or the die hard support who go anywhere to watch them and pay they're hard earned every week!

This annoys me aswell. Also, when other teams play us their players get together at the start of each half and give high fives etc, our players just stand around with what looks like little motivation, team spirit and interest.

SteveHFC
19-01-2011, 09:04 PM

:agree:

Ernie Cobra
19-01-2011, 09:11 PM
No but i WILL come on here, bitch moan and bleat about how bad things are.....its just my way, god forbid i would perhaps criticise the club:rolleyes:

sunshine1875
22-01-2011, 04:20 PM

Good start!!!

Amit
22-01-2011, 04:24 PM
The best protest would be not to turn up to any Hibs games at Easter Road. To be honest I wouldn't blame anyone if they decided not to come back... sad times indeed..

Jim_in_Canada
22-01-2011, 04:29 PM

It droppeth like the ball from Smith's hands !!!