PDA

View Full Version : Mark Brown

DH1875
19-01-2011, 12:42 AM
So did CC drop him or what? Great move by the manager. Drop the ONLY player who has looked half decent and who looks like they give a toss :grr:.

The Harp
19-01-2011, 03:36 AM
If Brown wasn't injured and was dropped (and not even on the subs bech) then I really do wonder about CC. Fair enough Brown's kicking is woeful but if it hadn't been for his late diving save in the first game we would have gone out the Cup at ER. Surely CC didn't play Smith through choice. :confused:

Gala Foxes
19-01-2011, 04:46 AM
lets just say Scott Thomson, like his predecessor Gordon Marshall, isn't exactly covering himself in glory. Brown & Smith can't take a goal kick, distribution from hands is poor and Smith fumbles most things that come at him.

GloryGlory
19-01-2011, 06:42 AM
lets just say Scott Thomson, like his predecessor Gordon Marshall, isn't exactly covering himself in glory. Brown & Smith can't take a goal kick, distribution from hands is poor and Smith fumbles most things that come at him.

Yeah, but at the end of the day you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Cropley10
19-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Instead out Jambo Smith in goals.

An utter disgrace of a keeper.

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Brown has been struggling with a thigh injury, hence why his kicking has been poor. He had to get treatment on New Years Day when he pulled up at some point in second half.

jdships
19-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I understand that Brown was left out to give his thigh injury a chance to properly clearup

:flag:

The Voice Of Reason
19-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Instead out Jambo Smith in goals.

An utter disgrace of a keeper.

Agree with the bit in bold.

The fact he is a jambo is irrelevant IMO, couldn't give a toss.

brog
19-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I assumed Brown was injured but this totally passed by our great Sky commentating team who called our keeper Chris Smith for 1st few minutes. Add in the fact the ref kicked off a minute early & this all just adds to the impression of Scottish football (& Hibs) being an amateurish backwater.
Oh & for Squeaky Smith, I said after 6-6 game he should never play again for Hibs, last night confirmed that impression.

Cropley10
19-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Agree with the bit in bold.

The fact he is a jambo is irrelevant IMO, couldn't give a toss.

Well I'm a conspiracy theorist - two Scottish Cup ties and two exits :hmmm:

Come in Agent Smith your work is done...