PDA

View Full Version : Liam Miller.

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Is Liam Miller suspended for the cup,or is it only league games he's suspended for?

Billy Whizz
16-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Is Liam Miller suspended for the cup,or is it only league games he's suspended for?

He's available against Ayr and suspended against Motherwell on Saturday

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Thank god, by christ we need someone who can pass in that midfield. Without him i'd fear for us on Tuesday.

Hibs90
16-01-2011, 01:27 PM
He will probably go missing anyway after 30 minutes.

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Thank god, by christ we need someone who can pass in that midfield. Without him i'd fear for us on Tuesday.

Far from relaxed with him.

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Far from relaxed with him.

True, although without him we have nobody capable of actually making a pass forward. We are well covered with those who can pass the buck though. :boo hoo:

fife hfc
16-01-2011, 01:32 PM
my son wanted autographs, so after the game we waited outside the main entrance. liam came out and was confronted by a fan asking him if he signed a pre contract for Hearts:greengrin He turned and said you tell me as everybody else knows more than me. He looked totally pissed off about it and to me shows that some of the ***** people put on message boards as fact (when utter ****) do affect players. geniune Hibs fans should remember this before acting like they are in the know and spreading guff.

matty_f
16-01-2011, 01:46 PM
my son wanted autographs, so after the game we waited outside the main entrance. liam came out and was confronted by a fan asking him if he signed a pre contract for Hearts:greengrin He turned and said you tell me as everybody else knows more than me. He looked totally pissed off about it and to me shows that some of the ***** people put on message boards as fact (when utter ****) do affect players. geniune Hibs fans should remember this before acting like they are in the know and spreading guff.

:top marks

BEEJ
16-01-2011, 02:17 PM
:agree: Spot on!