PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.Net flag

RIP
10-01-2011, 10:23 PM
What's the chances of it making an appearance against the smellies on Saturday?

Show them what a real green and white flag is all about? :flag:

BroxburnHibee
10-01-2011, 10:24 PM
What's the chances of it making an appearance against the smellies on Saturday?

Show them what a real green and white flag is all about? :flag:

You offering to take it?

RIP
11-01-2011, 09:59 AM
If somebody can deliver it to a place near Easter Road then yes - I'm your man

DC_Hibs
11-01-2011, 10:08 AM
If somebody can deliver it to a place near Easter Road then yes - I'm your man

Just put it over the empty seats in any of the three stands as there will be plenty room......although I believe the crowd will be enhanced by a fair contingent from Groningen and a handful of Frankfurters

RIP
11-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Just put it over the empty seats in any of the three stands as there will be plenty room......although I believe the crowd will be enhanced by a fair contingent from Groningen and a handful of Frankfurters

Can't see it mate unless there's another major snowfall. I couldn't make the Ayr game and I bet there were a thousand or 2 others who were in a similar plight. Add on another couple of thosand who couldn't afford it.

The Celtic game is already paid for on our ST's so unless the midday kick-off is a problem for the travellers I can see a big crowd in our stands

cheltenhamhibee
11-01-2011, 11:29 AM

and one from Wiltshire :greengrin:greengrin

RIP
11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
and one from Wiltshire :greengrin:greengrin

East Stand Singing Section I hope? :greengrin

PISTOL1875
11-01-2011, 10:19 PM

There is only 28 coming from Groningen..

Hibs12thMan
14-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Confirmed for Tomorrow :flag:

iwasthere1972
14-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Confirmed for Tomorrow :flag:

:aok:

:flag: :flag: :flag:

I'll be there despite having the flu. :greengrin