PDA

View Full Version : Morecambe and Wise

Phil D. Rolls
03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Been a lot of their stuff on lately, probably just my age but those guys are hilarious. (not now Arthur!!)

Removed
03-01-2011, 04:38 PM
My boys have been loving them and Some Mothers Do Ave Em :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
03-01-2011, 11:43 PM
That Christmas special was disappointing, imo.

The Andrew Preview one the previous year(?) was a classic.

Loved them though.

Koom
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
That Christmas special was disappointing, imo.

The Andrew Preview one the previous year(?) was a classic.

Loved them though. the documentary with caroline quinten as erics mother was good..........

discman
04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
the documentary with caroline quinten as erics mother was good..........

That wouldnt be Victoria Wood? If it was the same one as I watched it was excellant :greengrin

Koom
04-01-2011, 09:33 PM
That wouldnt be Victoria Wood? If it was the same one as I watched it was excellant :greengrin...............did i say it was caroline quinten??????????, off course it was victoria wood!!! what am i thinking about....

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2011, 08:59 AM
That wouldnt be Victoria Wood? If it was the same one as I watched it was excellant :greengrin

...............did i say it was caroline quinten??????????, off course it was victoria wood!!! what am i thinking about....

Glad this has been sorted. I could have sworn it was Victoria Wood, but when I heard Caroline Quentin I began to doubt myself. There is a certain similarity between them.

CropleyWasGod
05-01-2011, 09:50 AM
...............did i say it was caroline quinten??????????, off course it was victoria wood!!! what am i thinking about....

And it wasn't a documentary. It was just people dressed up :wink: