PDA

View Full Version : Fighting

dp00
01-01-2011, 05:33 PM
What was with all the in house fighting today, saw at least 3 different fights before the second half

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:34 PM
tem work m8

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
team work .....even lol

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 05:37 PM
What was with all the in house fighting today, saw at least 3 different fights before the second half

There was a fight in the first five minutes, with a young guy whilst going up stairs to his seat, stopping to launch a wave of punches onto an older man? Strange scenes indeed.....

marinello59
01-01-2011, 05:46 PM
There was a fight in the first five minutes, with a young guy whilst going up stairs to his seat, stopping to launch a wave of punches onto an older man? Strange scenes indeed.....

Ah, the youthful pleasures of drinking on an empty head.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:49 PM
oh ****........that aint meant to happen

MSK
01-01-2011, 05:50 PM
There was a fight in the first five minutes, with a young guy whilst going up stairs to his seat, stopping to launch a wave of punches onto an older man? Strange scenes indeed.....Not uncommon amongst factions of hibbies baldy ..total **** element amongst our support the past few years ..

jackhfc
01-01-2011, 05:50 PM

Theres probably a bit more to it than that, don't think he would've stopped for just no reason, then again you never know :take that

Hibernian Verse
01-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Not uncommon amongst factions of hibbies baldy ..total **** element amongst our support the past few years ..

Those East-Standers eh...

:na na:

Fantic
01-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Boy behind me was cursing and swearing about Nish even before he came on. Was going on about how his family must be embaressed about him etc etc Got told to shut it.

Sections of our support need to grow a pair or gtf am afraid. SUPPORT THE FECIN TEAM!

Dunbar Hibee
01-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Some boy tried to stick the heed in me at HT for calling whatever boy was on the park a Hearts *******. Pathetic. If it wasn't at a game I would have kicked the **** out of him.

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Some boy tried to stick the heed in me at HT for calling whatever boy was on the park a Hearts *******. Pathetic. If it wasn't at a game I would have kicked the **** out of him.

Try getting a ticket earlier next time so you can sit in the Hibs end. :greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
01-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Try getting a ticket earlier next time so you can sit in the Hibs end. :greengrin

:greengrin:faf

Sir David Gray
01-01-2011, 09:39 PM

:faf:

Nice one. :aok:

Bostonhibby
01-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Guy behind me was calling Bamba a useless twat as he miss-timed a header :greengrin Obviously a once a year attender :agree:

Obviously knew what he was talking about, Bamba never got anywhere near it!

Houchy
01-01-2011, 09:40 PM

You've been told already that until Miller has officially signed a pre contract, he's still one of us:wink::greengrin

Bunter
01-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Guy in front of me called Thicot "A useless jigaboo ******" quite a few times in the first half. When I pulled him up I was told, "I've paid my money....." At least he stopped his p!sh. He wasn't even a young guy who could have the "excuse" of drinking on an empty head. I reckon he was in his forties at the very least.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Obviously knew what he was talking about, Bamba never got anywhere near it!

aye, our "world cup" man is *****g awful !!! Dunfy dud:agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
01-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Guy in front of me called Thicot "A useless jigaboo ******" quite a few times in the first half. When I pulled him up I was told, "I've paid my money....." At least he stopped his p!sh. He wasn't even a young guy who could have the "excuse" of drinking on an empty head. I reckon he was in his forties at the very least.

lets not hope he's a .Net private member then :greengrin

MSK
01-01-2011, 10:21 PM
lets not hope he's a .Net private member then :greengrinAs opposed to a hibs.net freeloader ..?.:wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
01-01-2011, 10:30 PM
As opposed to a hibs.net freeloader ..?.:wink:

free to use, free to abuse??:wink:

MSK
01-01-2011, 10:32 PM
free to use, free to abuse??:wink:Ching ching ..:wink:

Mikey
01-01-2011, 10:48 PM
free to use, free to abuse??:wink:

Not free to run :wink:

silverhibee
01-01-2011, 11:26 PM

The older guy deserved what he got.

Mikey
01-01-2011, 11:31 PM

That was pretty close to me. Any idea what kicked it off?

IWasThere2016
01-01-2011, 11:34 PM
That was pretty close to me. Any idea what kicked it off?

Auld boy said .net admin werenae pricks - that pushed the younger one over the edge. True story :wink: :greengrin

tony higgins
02-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Auld boy said .net admin werenae pricks - that pushed the younger one over the edge. True story :wink: :greengrin

:greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
02-01-2011, 12:28 AM
You've been told already that until Miller has officially signed a pre contract, he's still one of us:wink::greengrin

:greengrin:top marks

WeAreHibs
02-01-2011, 06:28 AM

Was this in section K, around row 19 by any chance?

Gala Foxes
02-01-2011, 10:06 AM

no defending that, whenever we go to Tynecastle it brings out the morons in our "support"

The Modfather
02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Was there any trouble before the game? The reason I ask is me and my mate were walking past the Ardmillan Hotel at 10.15 on our way to the Roseburn. There was a couple of police speaking to two Jambos, one of which had a bad cut on the side of his head. Wondered what happened but can't imagine it would have been derby related at that time in the morning after New Year...

Jack
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
The Ardmillan Hotel used to be my local.

I think its fair to say many of the pre/post match clientel were always worth avoiding, and without trying to sound superior, not just as jambos but as entry level humans. I wouldn't be surprised if it was fighting among themselves, it happened more often in that one place than I've ever witnessed in [the whole of] Easter Road.

Bunter
02-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Was this in section K, around row 19 by any chance?
:top marks

WeAreHibs
03-01-2011, 06:30 AM
:top marks

I was sitting a couple of rows in front of this clown then.

I hope he's gets to read or hear about this but doubt he'll be ashamed though.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2011, 10:32 AM
get over it! football + fighting, its not new, FFS

Kaiser1962
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Guy behind me was calling Bamba a useless twat as he miss-timed a header :greengrin Obviously a once a year attender :agree:

Oh they're the best ones....:thumbsup:

.Sean.
03-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Bald guy, spoken to the stewards a few times? Seemed a right knob.

Removed
03-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Bald guy, spoken to the stewards a few times? Seemed a right knob.

Aye, we have a few of them.

But being bald and being a knob are not directly related

greenlex
03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Aye, we have a few of them.

But being bald and being a knob are not directly related

Or exclusive. :greengrin

TPAKA
04-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Why? What was it about?

It was about deserving a doing :wink:

Keith_M
04-01-2011, 12:39 PM

So, would you care to enlighten us as to what actually happened.

marinello59
04-01-2011, 12:45 PM
So, would you care to enlighten us as to what actually happened.

Drunken neds pretending they are in an episode of the Soprano's maybe?:dunno:

Hibrandenburg
04-01-2011, 01:07 PM

Judge, Jury and Executioner?

silverhibee
04-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Hello. :greengrin

Cropley10
04-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Sounds like a case of someone having been 'disrespectful'...

Ernie Cobra
04-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a case of someone having been 'disrespectful'...

i think it was a bit of the **** you pay me's

Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? **** you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? **** you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? **** you, pay me......or suffer the consequences in front of youer fellow hibees

Gmack7
04-01-2011, 04:28 PM

Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? **** you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? **** you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? **** you, pay me......or suffer the consequences in front of youer fellow hibees
crystal clear now

Ernie Cobra
04-01-2011, 05:34 PM
crystal clear now

good. I'm glad thats settled for one and all

Keith_M
04-01-2011, 06:01 PM

Are you on drugs?

:confused:

hibee_nation
04-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Are you on drugs?

Don't tell him he is funny FFS. :wink:

marinello59
04-01-2011, 06:48 PM

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Are you on drugs?

No, he's a good fella.

hibbill2002
04-01-2011, 07:31 PM
No, he's a good fella.
Not on the whack yi baccy then?

CropleyWasGod
04-01-2011, 07:33 PM