PDA

View Full Version : New Year

Berwickhibby
01-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Same old *****e, absoloute P1sh...... There better be some decent signings in this window or we are heading for relegation.......... Our nice stadium will look fantastic to those in the 1st Division.

RickyS
01-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Same old *****e, absoloute P1sh...... There better be some decent signings in this window or we are heading for relegation.......... Our nice stadium will look fantastic to those in the 1st Division.

if the Bamba fee is correct that surely could be used for a couple of players who could improve us. I know we need a tight ship but January is our last opportunity to improve. if we head further down the league later we could be looking back and wishing we had improved up front.
If the fee is correct then would it be enough to sign Griffiths from Dundee?

fatbloke
01-01-2011, 10:18 PM
if the Bamba fee is correct that surely could be used for a couple of players who could improve us. I know we need a tight ship but January is our last opportunity to improve. if we head further down the league later we could be looking back and wishing we had improved up front.
If the fee is correct then would it be enough to sign Griffiths from Dundee?

The ****bos dinnae seem to worry about a tight ship so why should we. The whole world is in debt and you win no prizes for not being in debt:confused:

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 10:39 PM
The thought of falling into the 1st division scares the hell out of me.

If we can't stand up to the toughness of the SPL, we will get absolutely slaughtered in the 1st division. :worried:

jackhfc
01-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Hibs will not get relegated, end of.

The Voice Of Reason
02-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Hibs will not get relegated, end of.

Great stuff - thanks for clearing that up. So simple really.

We are all worrying over nothing - silly us. :aok: :rolleyes:

matty_f
02-01-2011, 12:32 AM
The ****bos dinnae seem to worry about a tight ship so why should we. The whole world is in debt and you win no prizes for not being in debt:confused:

If you can't work out the reasons why the Yams can go £40m in debt, and we can't for yourself, someone explaining it probably won't help.:rolleyes:

fatbloke
02-01-2011, 02:33 AM
If you can't work out the reasons why the Yams can go £40m in debt, and we can't for yourself, someone explaining it probably won't help.:rolleyes:

Oh a know Matty, money laundering, dishonesty etc. A dinnae want to go massively into debt just speculate a bit hopefully as they say to accumulate. I am still glad I am one of us against one of them and always will be

matty_f
02-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Oh a know Matty, money laundering, dishonesty etc. A dinnae want to go massively into debt just speculate a bit hopefully as they say to accumulate. I am still glad I am one of us against one of them and always will be

:aok:

Dunbar Hibee
02-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Great stuff - thanks for clearing that up. So simple really.

We are all worrying over nothing - silly us. :aok: :rolleyes:

:faf::greengrin