PDA

View Full Version : Wheres everyone going pre match on NYD

Thomson1875
31-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I usually always go to the roseburn but going to head to the Murrayfeild Hotel for a change. Never been and dont really know where it is exactly? getting dropped off at 9am, how long does it take to walk to tynie from there?

Im guessing you can get a munch aswell:cool2:?

so wheres everyone else heading for?

1two
31-12-2010, 11:18 AM
I usually always go to the roseburn but going to head to the Murrayfeild Hotel for a change. Never been and dont really know where it is exactly? getting dropped off at 9am, how long does it take to walk to tynie from there?

Is the murrayfield open at 9am

I'll be there if it is?

Thomson1875
31-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Is the murrayfield open at 9am

I'll be there if it is?

not 100% sure but alot of people on here were saying it was.

Sir David Gray
31-12-2010, 11:22 AM

It's on Corstorphine Road, about a 10 minute walk from the Roseburn. Getting from the Murrayfield to Tynecastle, the walk will take you about 15-20 minutes.

I went in there for the first time at the last derby at Tynecastle and I really enjoyed it. :agree:

bigstu
31-12-2010, 12:10 PM
will i need to be at the murrayfield at 9am to get in or will there still be space if i arrive at 10?
Normally go to the roseburn & you have to be there about 8am to get a space in the que.

DarrenSQH
31-12-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm heading to the murrayfield. Is it defo open at 9?

Kojock
31-12-2010, 04:03 PM
I called the Murrayfield today and the girl told me they were opening at 9am (this is the usual time for the Hotel opening)

If you dont get in the bar there is plenty room outside - wrap up warm tho :greengrin

Steve-O
31-12-2010, 04:17 PM
I heard the Roseburn is not open until 11am.

I'd like to say I will be at the Murrayfield early doors but knowing me I will just make the game in time for kick off with not a single drink in me!

trev the hat
31-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Phoned the hotel yesterday, said it was open at 9.30am ( guest breakfasts finish then i assume) so i,ll be there 9.45 with a couple o magners just in case.:greengrin