PDA

View Full Version : rub of the green

forthhibby
29-12-2010, 11:03 PM
i know we've been playing crap lately but we're also not getting any luck just now, again tonight, dundee utd player slices a clearance, keeper stranded and just goes past for a corner, guaranteed if it was at the other end it would have went in.

sundo1875
29-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I think we got a bit of luck in the first half daly hitting the bar from 2 yards out and bamba scoring out of nothing

Hibbyradge
29-12-2010, 11:07 PM
I did see that and I thought "we" had scored, but we got plenty "rub" tonight.

e.g. United hit the bar then had the rebound cleared off the line (my mate thought it was over the line).

Riordan hits the woodwork and we score from the rebound.

We could have been 4 down.

The sending off was harsh too.

Sammy7nil
29-12-2010, 11:18 PM

e.g. United hit the bar then had the rebound cleared off the line (my mate thought it was over the line).

Agree Radge, :wink:
I sit on the 18yd line and it looked in to me, certainly the player was well behind the line when he cleared.

P.S. Good luck in the new job (saw your earlier post)

hibbysam
29-12-2010, 11:21 PM

Sending off harsh? He lunged in for the first one and one of them had to get booked as they had got away with about 3 beforehand, and deliberate handball is a yellow as well:agree:

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Disagree with your sending off comment (and so does Peter Houston judging by his post match comments! Swanson is being disciplined by Utd). He sythed Galbriath down for the first booking then deliberately handles the ball (stupidly!) for the second booking. Tell me how in your eyes that is a "harsh" sending off sir ?!?!? :greengrin

P.S Were you the one who voted for De Graaf as MOTM, or was it David Blunkett ?

The Voice Of Reason
30-12-2010, 12:01 AM
[/B]

Disagree with your sending off comment (and so does Peter Houston judging by his post match comments! Swanson is being disciplined by Utd). He sythed Galbriath down for the first booking then deliberately handles the ball (stupidly!) for the second booking. Tell me how in your eyes that is a "harsh" sending off sir ?!?!? :greengrin

P.S Were you the one who voted for De Graaf as MOTM, or was it David Blunkett ?

Houston "Disgusted" by Swanson :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/9326907.stm

sleeping giant
30-12-2010, 12:04 AM
UTD hit the woodwork 3 times in the first half i'm sure.

snooky
30-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Houston "Disgusted" by Swanson :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee_utd/9326907.stm

"Come home agent Swanson .......etc" :wink: